Conquer Club

Accident.... [closed]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Accident.... [closed]

Postby GrudgeBringer_ on Mon May 06, 2013 5:52 am

My name is GrudgeBringer_ and I have been on here before asking questions (might want to reference that)....

I loaded the BOB script and it messed up my games on CC. It would not let me get to my wall or inbox, and the forums without saying i had to fill out the form etc etc.

So (i am somewhat computer challenged as I am older), I filled out the center form using my (sigh) email address as I had remembered it being there (sfyke@kc.rr.com). I "THINK" it opened another account/alias/new name etc. I do not know how to delete that account (my email address one), or just let it ride and not use it.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks :oops: :?
Major GrudgeBringer_

Re: Accident....

Postby king achilles on Mon May 06, 2013 7:02 am

I do not think BOB would make you fill out a form in order to log in. I also do not see you making a new account so far. Perhaps this is like this bug report:

viewtopic.php?f=506&t=190093

If it is, feel free to post in that thread and provide more details about your own issue. I will proceed in closing this as this is no longer a violation issue but perhaps a bug with the browser you are using. Maybe you should use Firefox or another browser besides Internet Explorer.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports