Conquer Club

iPhone/iPod mobile CC app!

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: iPhone/iPod mobile CC app!

Postby hulmey on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:56 am

CC should make their own APP. What are they waiting for LMAO, it would reach a larger audeince on the App store and they would also make money off the advertising or make it pay only.

I like the APP but its not great for deploying troops, somtimes it deploys all my troops when i only want 3 or 4 in that tert
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Barduski8 on Mon May 27, 2013 4:35 am

hulmey wrote:CC should make their own APP. What are they waiting for LMAO, it would reach a larger audeince on the App store and they would also make money off the advertising or make it pay only.

I like the APP but its not great for deploying troops, somtimes it deploys all my troops when i only want 3 or 4 in that tert

App is not working and no way of contacting Ballslap. I would pay a few bucks for a working app. Someone has the knowledge to create this. Please take this game one more step so more people can enjoy it and appoint someone to run and design a current working app. Please!!!
Captain Barduski8

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 am

just decided to give it a try and it doesn't work, can t log in. i guess any update from the site screws up the app each time...
Major betiko

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:02 pm

betiko wrote:just decided to give it a try and it doesn't work, can t log in. i guess any update from the site screws up the app each time...

True. It used to work fine. Sometimes it works again. I still use it, but it's not nearly as functional as it should be.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:15 pm

chapcrap wrote:
betiko wrote:just decided to give it a try and it doesn't work, can t log in. i guess any update from the site screws up the app each time...

True. It used to work fine. Sometimes it works again. I still use it, but it's not nearly as functional as it should be.

Yep same here, I'm just too lazy to spend the effort logging in on my phone so I enter the forums before looking at my games to make it work.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby squishyg on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

Yep same here, I'm just too lazy to spend the effort logging in on my phone so I enter the forums before looking at my games to make it work.

I do pretty much the same routine as my esteemed green colleague. It's still faster to hit "find a game" or something rather than using safari.
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby neiloakley on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 am

Any updates as to why we cant log in?

http://www.badappreviews.com/iosapps/55 ... le-command
Cadet neiloakley

Postby feelgoodphil on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:22 pm

I downloaded the app but my log in details don't work. Using the iPhone 4S
Cadet feelgoodphil

Postby kuma32478 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:43 am

The person who supports the app doesn't post very often. The change in API for CC caused it to fail about 3 weeks ago.
Private 1st Class kuma32478

Postby EBConquer on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:58 pm

hey guys, i too have noticed that this app is no longer working or supported. :(

i will say though, pretty much the only reason i used it was so that i didn't have to enter my credentials to 'log on'. i'm pleased to have just found out that if you install google chrome for iPad, it remembers your login info which is great (and you don't have the ad)! figured i'd share.
Colonel EBConquer

Postby hulmey on Thu May 26, 2016 8:11 am

Since there has been a change in ownership has the new owners thought about creating an app. Would be a good source of income for the site? There is currently only one decent app on the appstore and this is run by hasbro. Unfortauntely, it's impossible to play with randoms and you only play private games!
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby IcePack on Thu May 26, 2016 11:41 am

hulmey wrote:Since there has been a change in ownership has the new owners thought about creating an app. Would be a good source of income for the site? There is currently only one decent app on the appstore and this is run by hasbro. Unfortauntely, it's impossible to play with randoms and you only play private games!

It's been discussed / thought about quite a bit. But CC isn't easy to transition to mobile, so it makes the task very difficult and doesn't play well on phone in the end

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Previous

Return to Tool Archives