Conquer Club

>>>>----TWEAK--JOIN--GAME------->

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

>>>>----TWEAK--JOIN--GAME------->

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm

-Salut- All and excuse Me if it's been said, I searched and haven't seen,, But is it at all possible when going to game list to join, That instead of looking through all 28+ pages for a specific map and or setting, that We could be able to click on a desired map from a map list and a page or pages of all settings on that map comes up instead of systematically going through every page ? I think this would benefit CC huge, also believe though lazy as it seems but Human We are, Looking through all those pages for the war You want takes a lot of time people don't have, And most are looking for a certain map that takes forever to find if there at all ( for the settings They desire). If I wanted to join a 3 Team doubles on Antarctica, I'd rather be able to go to Join games map list, Click on Antarctica, and have all available Antarctica games in front of Me with all settings available to choose from, and if I didn't see one I like, at least it only took Me a minute to know instead of searching through 25+ pages? My suggestion is a drop in the bucket to how much fun I have here, and if My suggestion doesn't go through, I still Love CC, How's that ? '')

[*]xxxxxxx[/list]
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Re: >>>>----TWEAK--JOIN--GAME------->

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 pm

>>>>~~~~~````----==== USE ==== ->->-> -> -> -> ()()(()() [GameFinder]

http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find
1. Checkbox Waiting for Players
2. Click Antartica
3. Checkbox Joinability -> Public
4. Click Search
5. Profit
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:41 pm

I know about game finder, I was talking about a broader spectrum to look at, in case something else other than what You punch in is available--
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:47 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:I know about game finder, I was talking about a broader spectrum to look at, in case something else other than what You punch in is available--

Im confused. What types of games are difficult to find with the gamefinder?

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Basically it would be nice to click on a map You like, and every war and settings waiting to be played on that map would be available to view, not just specific settings like in game finder, but all settings, You might see something better than what You punched in.
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:Basically it would be nice to click on a map You like, and every war and settings waiting to be played on that map would be available to view, not just specific settings like in game finder, but all settings, You might see something better than what You punched in.

If you did the steps on my first reply, the search would yield all games available for you to join on Antartica with various settings. For example

For Spoils: No Spoils, Flat, Escalating, and Nuclear spoils would ALL show up because you did not checkmark any boxes in that category. So you get a variety of games on 1 map just as you suggested.

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Ok so by not checking the boxes it would show the variety of games , I've only ever used game finder to search specific Wars that are ongoing or I was sent to, thanks for your reply
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:23 pm

MOVED

Thanks for the help in answering this question, MoB Deadly.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:46 pm

I do believe it would benefit this user and CC if per option the number of games is shown.
so speed games =0 but freestye is 8 and waiting games are 800 or somethig. this is not currently the case though.
ill make a suggestion later
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion