Conquer Club

Account

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Account

Postby on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Can I give my account to my friend?
Captain

Re: Account

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby greenoaks on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:16 am

∞ wrote:Can I give my account to my friend?

Sure, give him your password and ask him to pop into the forums to let us know when it's him & no longer you.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm

greenoaks wrote:

Sure, give him your password and ask him to pop into the forums to let us know when it's him & no longer you.

please use jokes like this outside of the Q&A forum or make it very clear you are making a joke. People do know all know the same as you do and do not understand it might be a joke
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:27 pm

SirSebstar wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

please use jokes like this outside of the Q&A forum or make it very clear you are making a joke. People do know all know the same as you do and do not understand it might be a joke

How can someone not? I mean this as a serious question. If a friend has never signed up then surely he can take over this account? Where does it say that a person cannot take over an account and start on CC that way? Also 2 people can play from one account as far as I know? As long as they do not have a 2nd account? Per say a father and son could both play from the same account? Am I wrong? If so where does it say that?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:36 am

Now that’s a good question Bruceswar. It is implied in the rules that you are the owner of the account. This also happens when you give your pw out and the sitter creates havoc, then the one careless with his pw also gets into trouble.

So while it is possible for someone else to temporarily sit for you, you cannot transfer ownership of an account. Since it’s not a recurring question, I assume that if there is a very specific and special reason if someone wants to transfer the ownership, they could at least fill out an e-ticket(found under help). This exception exists for all rules.

It is true. It is not specifically mentioned in the site rules. But think about it this way. If you cannot transfer (part) of your premiumship to another account, and if someone messes(broad description) up the site using your account, you get punished, then there really is not much room to transfer ownership. It would also not be funny if someone took over the account of e.g. blitz.

Still, if someone really as a request of the management in this nature, then please fill out the e-ticket.
Major SirSebstar

Postby greenoaks on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:53 am

SirSebstar wrote:Now that’s a good question Bruceswar. It is implied in the rules that you are the owner of the account. This also happens when you give your pw out and the sitter creates havoc, then the one careless with his pw also gets into trouble.

So while it is possible for someone else to temporarily sit for you, you cannot transfer ownership of an account. Since it’s not a recurring question, I assume that if there is a very specific and special reason if someone wants to transfer the ownership, they could at least fill out an e-ticket(found under help). This exception exists for all rules.

It is true. It is not specifically mentioned in the site rules. But think about it this way. If you cannot transfer (part) of your premiumship to another account, and if someone messes(broad description) up the site using your account, you get punished, then there really is not much room to transfer ownership. It would also not be funny if someone took over the account of e.g. blitz.

Still, if someone really as a request of the management in this nature, then please fill out the e-ticket.

so now you are saying it is possible. are you joking? i can't tell.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 am

not a joke, but the final call to do or not to do something is outside of my paycheck range. If there are valid reasons and management accepts them, then a lot is possible. If its likely they will consent; no not very much, but its not my call.

to give an example, in the beginning namechanges were not possible. Then it became possible but was granted only very rarely. now its still rare, but alot less fuss.
Major SirSebstar

Return to Conquer Club Discussion