Conquer Club

Clickies Break w/ Other Scripts

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Clickies Break w/ Other Scripts

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:12 am

Basically, the only script I can run with Clickable Maps is BOB. I have tried Chatglove and Clan Rank but both break Clickies. The drop downs become unusable; there is nothing to select or even display, and they don't function on the map either.

I'm running Chrome and Tampermonkey. I have tried removing and installing everything, and installed scripts if different orders, but nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: Clickies Break w/ Other Scripts

Postby ender516 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Here is a sequence of steps that has been known to work.
- Uninstall BOB and clickies.
- Leave all the other API-associated addons on there as Chrome extensions.
- Install TamperMonkey (from the Chrome store). (Check to make sure it is in extensions and running.)
- Install clickies from userscripts.org, okay the TamperMonkey installation, and allow the next popup about website URLs something. (Check to make sure it was in TamperMonkey and enabled (by clicking TamperMonkey icon to the direct right of the address bar in Chrome then selecting Dashboard, you'll see the script listed w/ a number in a circle). Then sign into CC and check to make sure it showed up there.)
- Install BOB following the same steps.

You may want to uninstall Tampermonkey before all this, just to start clean. You might even remove everything, then put in those other add-ons prior to putting in TamperMonkey, Clickies and BOB.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:53 pm

I just removed everything including Tampermonkey, went to install Chatglove, and Chrome doesn't even allow you to install any scripts without going through their extensions page any more, so that worked a treat. :|
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby ender516 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:35 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I just removed everything including Tampermonkey, went to install Chatglove, and Chrome doesn't even allow you to install any scripts without going through their extensions page any more, so that worked a treat. :|

Sorry about that. I think the workaround is to right-click the link for the script you want and save the file to your machine (your desktop, or some other storage). I think that there is a way to install scripts that are local.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:09 am

I'll give that a try later, when I'm at home. Cheers.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Return to Tools Suggestions