Conquer Club

CYOC II Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Choose Your Own Character Mafia II [17/17] D1!

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:10 am

Gilligan wrote:I feel the same way.

Vote Jonty

I don't but I've said all that I could have said, to save myself.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby spiesr on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:46 am

I think we are done here then.
Unvote Vote Jonty
Captain spiesr

Postby pancakemix on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:Can we get an actual deadline for this day?

No need for that.

Vote Count

Neb - 1 ( DJ)
Jonty - 9 (aage, newguy, Doom, /, edoc, strike, Stubbs, Gilligan, spiesr)
Doom - 1 (Sheep)
aage - 1 (neb)

Jonty has been lynched. Scene upcoming.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby pancakemix on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Jonty made some off-color comments that were blown up by the media. Soon, he found the town was voting against the party line. He tried to make amends by making some empty promises, but censure was inevitable. Suddenly it became clear that he was reaching across the aisle, and pundits were calling for his resignation. The town finally put in a vote of no confidence, and Jonty was forced to resign from the game.

Jonty125 – Michael Gove (Conservative Party Politician) – Mafia Intimidating Politician (chooses up to 2 players to intimidate, steals the vote of 1 who does not cooperate the next day) has been lynched!

It is now Night 1. Send in all actions by 23:59 ET on Monday, June 24th.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Re: CYOC II [16/17] N1: The Ayes Have It

Postby aage on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Since I've been killed night 1 during most of the recent games I'll just post this now: BOOM.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 am

I will be gone for a week. I should have cell phone service pancake so I'll text you if I do.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Day will be started by tomorrow night. There's some last-minute cleanup to the night actions and I just was able to log in.
Epic Win

Postby pancakemix on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Draven pushed his way past everyone in his way. After knocking one person down unconsious, he set his eyes on Haymitch Abernathy. Haymitch saw his approaching attacker and ran away towards a large force field. Draven was quickly gaining and there seemed to be no escape for Haymitch. The pursuer lept into the air and raised his giant axe to land a fatal blow, but the pursued had planned for the event. He ducked, and the axe bounced off of the force field and smacked the assailant clean in the forehead, cleaving his skull in two. The odds were in his favor, it seemed, as with the town for having two enemies dead so soon. But how long would the luck last?

Crazymilkshake5 – Draven (League of Legends) Mafia Roleblocker has been killed!

Click image to enlarge.

It is now Day 2. With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline will be July 6 at 23:59 ET.
Epic Win

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby StubbsKVM on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:34 pm

=D>
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm

I saved a draft yesterday... let me dig it up.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm

/ wrote:If you all want to see what's behind the mask, just ask, I warn you though... The ladies tend to swoon. ;)

Well, time to get serious, or as serious as I can be. Which isn't very much.

Jonty isn't the top of my list for scumminess, but at least we've got a nice chain to unweave once we've woven this tangled web we surf. Wait, chains are links right? Well then we'll find the missing link once we click the weak link that breaks the chain. Yeah, that makes sense, nailed it!

Anyways, unvote vote jonty

I think we should hold off on more until we're sure that there aren't a bunch of roles that mess with votes or something.

Irony. Except jonty hadn't claimed yet.

Makes me think you are scum.

vote /
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:01 pm

well damn...

/in CYOC III
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:53 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
/ wrote:If you all want to see what's behind the mask, just ask, I warn you though... The ladies tend to swoon. ;)

Well, time to get serious, or as serious as I can be. Which isn't very much.

Jonty isn't the top of my list for scumminess, but at least we've got a nice chain to unweave once we've woven this tangled web we surf. Wait, chains are links right? Well then we'll find the missing link once we click the weak link that breaks the chain. Yeah, that makes sense, nailed it!

Anyways, unvote vote jonty

I think we should hold off on more until we're sure that there aren't a bunch of roles that mess with votes or something.

Irony. Except jonty hadn't claimed yet.

Makes me think you are scum.

vote /

It's an interesting curiousity but I dont find it very vote worthy and I feel more comfortable lookimg into possible connections from yesterday.

Beyond that. *Happy dance*
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Very interesting. I'm quite sure I'll be pretty high on the list of people to look at, given that Jonty was scum. Boy did I make a bad choice to unvote him. :x
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby new guy1 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Hooray, two scum down, though I wasnt in the original, so I dont know if we're almost done or not. Dont know why Aage posted "boom" as night started, so I would like to start there and question, why?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Very interesting. I'm quite sure I'll be pretty high on the list of people to look at, given that Jonty was scum. Boy did I make a bad choice to unvote him. :x

I cant promise I wont ultimately believe you are scum overall by your play but I stick to my opinion that Edoc and Aage's case about the no lynch comment was witch hunt bullshit.

That being said, you could always try finding a worthwhile case yorself.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Interesting. Mafia roleblocker dead already. Does anyone think follow the cop could work at this moment? Or are there still anti town roles that can put a spanner in the works?
Captain safariguy5

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:00 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Interesting. Mafia roleblocker dead already. Does anyone think follow the cop could work at this moment? Or are there still anti town roles that can put a spanner in the works?

Busdriver.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:41 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Interesting. Mafia roleblocker dead already. Does anyone think follow the cop could work at this moment? Or are there still anti town roles that can put a spanner in the works?

Well, here's my question: Is Haymitch Abernathy some type of bulletproof, or "reflector"? The scene makes it sound like Draven's attack was reflected back at him. Not only is this useful, but Haymitch is most likely a town role (yes, he could be 3rd party, as well). What do we do with this? Anything? Given that mafia knows who he is, they shouldn't attack him anymore...but now town is in the dark as to who this confirmed "non-mafia" person is. I guess there is the chance that Haymitch was just the target of someone using their "reflection" power on him, and is therefore still vulnerable. However, it might be useful to put town on the same information footing at mafia at this point...

It has me confused.

And yes, I could make a case, and most likely will, but after my failed attempt yesterday, I'm a little gun shy. I will wait to hear what everyone has to say.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:

Busdriver.

Possibility. Of course it will screw with the results, but this depends on the busdriver actually targeting the person the cop is targeting. Which given the large numbers, is a bit unlikely at this point. But it's a valid point, too many unknowns to consider that now.
Captain safariguy5

Postby StubbsKVM on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:21 am

Why would you bring this up when there hasn't been a cop claim yet? We don't even know if there is a cop at all.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby aage on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:23 am

safariguy5 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Busdriver.

Possibility. Of course it will screw with the results, but this depends on the busdriver actually targeting the person the cop is targeting. Which given the large numbers, is a bit unlikely at this point. But it's a valid point, too many unknowns to consider that now.

I'm more worried about the doc save getting thrown out and having a dead cop next day. Iy's day two and I see no reason to call for a cop claim yet.

This is mere speculation though. I'm pretty sure scum has more aces up their sleeve.

The'boom' referred to a mafia lynch, obviously.

Also, more town info, someone gave me god powers last night, thanks for that whoever you are. From the mod's pm there was no reason to distrust the godpower so I used it, because it let me do my action twice. Not going to disclose anything else, but thought I should mention this.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:27 am

Also, if Haymitch has some sort of protection I think he can claim safely if he wants to. (I'm not him.)
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby spiesr on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 am

Just dropping by while I have a minute. I should have full access again tomorrow night.
Captain spiesr

Postby new guy1 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:44 pm

aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Busdriver.

I'm more worried about the doc save getting thrown out and having a dead cop next day. Iy's day two and I see no reason to call for a cop claim yet.

This is mere speculation though. I'm pretty sure scum has more aces up their sleeve.

The'boom' referred to a mafia lynch, obviously.

Also, more town info, someone gave me god powers last night, thanks for that whoever you are. From the mod's pm there was no reason to distrust the godpower so I used it, because it let me do my action twice. Not going to disclose anything else, but thought I should mention this.

So we may have a doubler of sorts or maybe it is just a one night thing. If anyone else gets a notification, I would assume speak up, that way we know its not just an out of the blue thing and we may be able to work it to our advantage. Also, thanks for clearing up the boom thing, I was wondering if it was a bomb effect or something, then I got paranoid cause I thought maybe the first person to mention it got killed and a bunch of other stuff.
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives