Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:07 pm

BoganGod wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:That's it, this thread is LOCKED.

I don't care how many e-tickets you submit, how many private messages you stuff in my inbox, or how many times you spam my wall, our decision on this is not going to change.

Your split personality disorder is taking effect. Possibly it is just your inflated sense of grandeur. The reports JefJef has supplied me with, do not quite do you justice.

Although I see how this can be annoying, it isn't completely a bug. I'll see what I can do to get this changed though.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby laughingcavalier on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:20 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

I don't care how many e-tickets you submit, how many private messages you stuff in my inbox, or how many times you spam my wall, our decision on this is not going to change.

Your split personality disorder is taking effect. Possibly it is just your inflated sense of grandeur. The reports JefJef has supplied me with, do not quite do you justice.

Although I see how this can be annoying, it isn't completely a bug. I'll see what I can do to get this changed though.

What are they lacking in real life? Niceness?
Major laughingcavalier

Postby jefjef on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:47 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

None of the last 15 or so posts have anything to do with Poland banning kosher meat. I believe that my circumcision was kosher, so I am afraid to go to Poland now. Pics or STFU.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby BoganGod on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:18 pm

jefjef wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

None of the last 15 or so posts have anything to do with Poland banning kosher meat. I believe that my circumcision was kosher, so I am afraid to go to Poland now. Pics or STFU.

You religiously illiterate yanks :roll: kosher is a system/set of rules relating to diet in the Jewish faith. Among other things governing when you may eat yeast/risen goods, what type of seafood and meat are approved for Jewish consumption, and whether a "holy" person has mumbled over the food. <gross over simplification> Unless you have cloven hooves and chew your own cud, your circumcision is not kosher.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:32 am

BoganGod wrote:You religiously illiterate yanks :roll: kosher is a system/set of rules relating to diet in the Jewish faith. Among other things governing when you may eat yeast/risen goods, what type of seafood and meat are approved for Jewish consumption, and whether a "holy" person has mumbled over the food. <gross over simplification> Unless you have cloven hooves and chew your own cud, your circumcision is not kosher.

I agree and you should continue to do this when you encounter any more future players that may insult you in game.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:37 am

I will be back tomorrow, i am only on my iphone until then, unfortunately got called away but you can be sure when i return that i will start going through the pile of reports
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I will be back tomorrow, i am only on my iphone until then, unfortunately got called away but you can be sure when i return that i will start going through the pile of reports

Enough guys.

I think we are all intelligent enough that if we were all at the same bar, we would all be sitting together having a drink and a laugh.

HOWEVER.

This thread is LOCKED and will stay that way until I get a chance to go through it and deal with anything that needs to be dealt with.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I will be back tomorrow, i am only on my iphone until then, unfortunately got called away but you can be sure when i return that i will start going through the pile of reports

Enough guys.

I think we are all intelligent enough that if we were all at the same bar, we would all be sitting together having a drink and a laugh.

HOWEVER.

This thread is LOCKED and will stay that way until I get a chance to go through it and deal with anything that needs to be dealt with.

How sweet...... ya gonna hold hands, sing songs & dance under the rainbow?
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Serbia on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:41 pm

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

Enough guys.

HOWEVER.

That's some serious ass woopin'!

Congratulations guys, it was fun while it lasted!

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Proudly updated!

Bollocks.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jefjef on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:23 am

Serbia wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

Enough guys.

HOWEVER.

That's some serious ass woopin'!

Congratulations guys, it was fun while it lasted!

Bollocks.

Instead, why don't you learn proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization. And spelling.

This is my idea.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Denise on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:05 pm

jefjef wrote:Instead, why don't you learn proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization. And spelling.

This is my idea.

Locked to stop the inevitable clan mud slinging. You kids can't have anything nice.
Colonel Denise

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:05 am

Can I have some money for new clothes?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jefjef on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:21 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Can I have some money for new clothes?

I highly recommend getting so drunk that you don't remember pissing in your hosts washing machine thinking it is a toilet. If you follow this advice you won't remember any dreams (if you actually have any in your alcohol induced semi-comatose state).
Colonel jefjef

Postby alex951 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:23 pm

in before lock
Corporal alex951

Postby alex951 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:23 pm

jefjef wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Can I have some money for new clothes?

I highly recommend getting so drunk that you don't remember pissing in your hosts washing machine thinking it is a toilet. If you follow this advice you won't remember any dreams (if you actually have any in your alcohol induced semi-comatose state).

hello jefjef!!
Corporal alex951

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:18 am

just keep trying and when you play try and learn from your opponents strategies that way you don't continue making the same mistakes
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:18 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:just keep trying and when you play try and learn from your opponents strategies that way you don't continue making the same mistakes

The new site owner is not fucking around! He asked what we were frustrated about and we told him. Less than two weeks later we have clan tags and the ability to award medals over 30! I just issued about 250 medals that were overdue. =D> =D> =D> =D>
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:19 am

Is anyone else SICK AND TIRED of players who threaten other players with nuclear weapons?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jefjef on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:24 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Is anyone else SICK AND TIRED of players who threaten other players with nuclear weapons?

It started with half-a-dozen issues - one by one you let them drop off as you couldn't answer, couldn't respond ... now you're just down to trying to grasp at this one with your irrational fringe conspiracy theories and moving target demands ...
Colonel jefjef

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:31 am

As of CC TIME 16:00 hopefully this has been fixed. please report any further instances!
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby jefjef on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:21 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:As of CC TIME 16:00 hopefully this has been fixed. please report any further instances!

when I read stuff like this I realize how ludicrous you people are...

two questions to those that have posted here

1) you been there?
2) have close friends from there?

the rest is stupid ass conjecture.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Serbia on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:13 pm

GreecePwns is not exactly a leading contender for human of the day

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia