Conquer Club

How many spoils cards of a certain territory in 1 game?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

How many spoils cards of a certain territory in 1 game?

Postby Lukav on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:00 am

Hi.

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered or if the answer is in the Instructions, but I was wondering if in a given game there is only one card (for spoils) for one territory, or several? I've just joined my first game with the "nuclear" spoils and I would like to know if I hold the spoils card of e.g. Germany, is there a chance another player could be holding/get another "Germany" spoils card at the same time (i.e. as long as I still have the Germany card)?

Thank you very much for your help!

Bye
Sergeant Lukav

Re: How many spoils cards of a certain territory in 1 game?

Postby Swifte on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 am

In most cases there is only 1 card of each territory at a time. Once someone uses the card it could come up again.

It is possible on smaller maps with many players that there are more cards are in peoples hands than there are territories on the board. In those cases, a few territory cards will be duplicated as needed.
Colonel Swifte

Postby Lukav on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:23 am

Hi. Great, thanks for a quick and informative answer! The map in question is World 2.1, so I guess this won't be a problem. Thanks again and I wish you good luck in your games!
Sergeant Lukav

Postby Jippd on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:52 am

Every spoil has to be held by a player before spoils would be duplicated.

The draw pile and the cards in players hands compromise all of the possible cards in play.

Once a player plays a set those cards go back into the draw pile and can be picked up again at the end of that turn even.
Major Jippd

Return to Conquer Club Discussion