Conquer Club

Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Gallia (Town) Victory!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby kratos644 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:00 pm

vote fircoal because he already has 20,000 votes
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby edocsil on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:15 pm

jonty125 wrote:
edocsil wrote:Vote Ga7, because dealing with him later is a pain, and he will interfere with my plans for domination.

Correction.

Naw, I meant that he will put fear within the ranks of my legion.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby new guy1 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Twenty people... What kind of break down is the cast?

I would say 13 town, 4 mafia and 3 Third-party/other... In big themed games in the past, this seems like a logical break down... Maybe a Serial Killer or even Cult in the Third party, because it is totally a big enough game and while I swear to the heavens I didn't read anything about VC, Anime always seems to have these freaky religious cults or street gangs in them.

To at least get the ball rolling and out of the initial vote stage, would anyone else care to give their opinions on this?

Sounds like a solid guess to me. I think Ill place my bets on setups later into the game though.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby epic pie on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Hey all, I won't be on here at all from tomorrow until sometime the 2nd week of Dec.

@nark
I would guess a few more of the town roles would go into the other faction.
Corporal 1st Class epic pie

Postby FloresDelMal on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:53 pm

virus90 wrote:so it is valkyria vs Darcsen? and valkyria being town? i dont know a thing about this theme. any suggested reading?
and probably the day 1 rule is due to my concerns :-$ but i like the rule, think we should have enough time (about 1 week, for day 1 i guess).

vote virus because he have poor reading and/or comprehension skills that might prove detrimental to town in the future :roll:

Anarks, i don't feel qualified to discuss set up on a game that just started, so i suppose your guess is as good as any other, thought i have been watching anime since age 3 and i think your comment about anime is super biased and prejudiced, i am surprised you didn't claim that most anime have tentacle rape in it :P
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby The Weird One on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:17 pm

FloresDelMal wrote:
virus90 wrote:so it is valkyria vs Darcsen? and valkyria being town? i dont know a thing about this theme. any suggested reading?
and probably the day 1 rule is due to my concerns :-$ but i like the rule, think we should have enough time (about 1 week, for day 1 i guess).

vote virus because he have poor reading and/or comprehension skills that might prove detrimental to town in the future :roll:

Anarks, i don't feel qualified to discuss set up on a game that just started, so i suppose your guess is as good as any other, thought i have been watching anime since age 3 and i think your comment about anime is super biased and prejudiced, i am surprised you didn't claim that most anime have tentacle rape in it :P

They don't!?! Oh, my...I must be watching the wrong anime... 8-[
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Since this is my first forum mafia game, I have no idea what role breakdowns are normal here... does it really matter though? We can only vote out one at a time anyway... maybe I'm missing something lol. Of course I also have no clue what are scum signs on a posted forum... afraid I won't be as much help in the beginning of this game as I will be in the future hopefully.
Major HotShot53

Postby rishaed on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:22 pm

HotShot53 wrote:Since this is my first forum mafia game, I have no idea what role breakdowns are normal here... does it really matter though? We can only vote out one at a time anyway... maybe I'm missing something lol. Of course I also have no clue what are scum signs on a posted forum... afraid I won't be as much help in the beginning of this game as I will be in the future hopefully.

Well then We have the perfect two threads for you!!
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=609&t=68065 and http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=609&t=87345!
They give you just about everything your heart could desire! Also setup usually depends on the mod, so don't worry about it too much. Just know that there is probably at least 1 cop&doc in this size game. Could be more, but probably not fewer. Everything else is up for grabs.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:56 am

The Weird One wrote:
FloresDelMal wrote:

Wait, so you mean not all schoolgirls are eager to jump into my pants?
Captain safariguy5

Postby The Weird One on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 am

safariguy5 wrote:
The Weird One wrote:
FloresDelMal wrote:

Wait, so you mean not all schoolgirls are eager to jump into my pants?

According to my restraining orders, that would be a "no."
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:20 am

vote weird one for not informing us about his restraining order earlier.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby jonty125 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:40 pm

edocsil wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
edocsil wrote:Vote Ga7, because dealing with him later is a pain, and he will interfere with my plans for domination.

Correction.

Naw, I meant that he will put fear within the ranks of my legion.

You sir are too intelligent for me.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 pm

epic pie wrote:Hey all, I won't be on here at all from tomorrow until sometime the 2nd week of Dec.

@nark
I would guess a few more of the town roles would go into the other faction.

Needs to be replaced!!!!!!!!!!!!
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby ga7 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Put Nag in :D
Vote Commie cause he totally sounds like the enemy boss or something.
After watching 2 episodes of the anime I gotta say it's pretty dreadful, hope it gets better... The games seem nicer =/
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Votey County:

virus90 - 1 (Flores)
gregwolf121 - 2 (James, TFO)
rishaed - 1 (Lootifer)
Commander9 - 2 (HotShot, ga7)
Lootifer - 1 (jonty)
HotShot53 - 1 (epic pie)
JamesKer1 - 2 (new guy, rish)
ga7 - 2 (TWO, edocsil)

2 Nights have passed, so it takes 16 to lynch

And epic pie informed me by PM he'd be away. As tempted as I am to put Nagerous in, seems a tad harsh to replace pie right after the start of the game.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Minister Masket wrote:
And epic pie informed me by PM he'd be away. As tempted as I am to put Nagerous in, seems a tad harsh to replace pie right after the start of the game.

So, we have to wait approximately three weeks for him to play again? If he has any powers, good or evil, than this is a clusterfuck for whatever party he is with. I would prefer to see him replaced, as activity needs to be kept high and blatant submarining is going to be easy enough for scum as it is with the holidays.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby The Weird One on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:

So, we have to wait approximately three weeks for him to play again? If he has any powers, good or evil, than this is a clusterfuck for whatever party he is with. I would prefer to see him replaced, as activity needs to be kept high and blatant submarining is going to be easy enough for scum as it is with the holidays.

As bad as I feel for calling out for the replacement this soon, I have to agree with Nark, here.

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:13 pm

I have to agree, that is too long to be absent... he either has to be replaced, or we can always use him for day 1 lynching practice.
Major HotShot53

Postby The Weird One on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:17 pm

HotShot53 wrote:I have to agree, that is too long to be absent... he either has to be replaced, or we can always use him for day 1 lynching practice.

I'd rather a replacement than this...too easy to hit a defenseless pr...

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby rishaed on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:24 pm

^My sentiments as well. If you are going to be gone that long please don't sign up for a game directly before said time frame, it only encourages inactivity.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby gregwolf121 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:34 pm

i agree where hes going to be gone for a long time it would be unfair to whatever team hes on, as they would lose what ever role he is
Captain gregwolf121

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Maybe we can put Nage in as a temporary replacement, and we can swap him out once he gets back?

That seems the most fair, to him and his team.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:54 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Maybe we can put Nage in as a temporary replacement, and we can swap him out once he gets back?

'Should probably be allowed as long as his role isnt a role that knows others, ie masons, mafia, etc... Im sure there will be inactives.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:00 am

new guy1 wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:Maybe we can put Nage in as a temporary replacement, and we can swap him out once he gets back?

'Should probably be allowed as long as his role isnt a role that knows others, ie masons, mafia, etc... Im sure there will be inactives.

True, but I'd rather have nag for a full or almost full game as opposed to just 3 weeks or so. And there's no guarantee that the role he would replace as would not be important or unbalance the knowledge somehow.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:43 am

I vote replace

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives