Conquer Club

To chute or not to chute (Finished)

Tournaments Completed in 2014.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: To chute or not to chute (Round 1)

Postby alaskanassassin on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Gotta love that the 2 guys who get a bye and forfeit in the first round by the random bracket draw of challonge.com then face each other in the 2nd round and then both those guys fail to show. Thetruenorth or celliottii one of you will have a nice forfeit in round 3 of the winners bracket!
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?
Sergeant 1st Class alaskanassassin

Postby alaskanassassin on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:36 pm

next round is underway.
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?

Postby alaskanassassin on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Invites for Round 4 in both the winners and losers bracket have been sent.

Postby TheTrueNorth on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:35 pm

congrats! good game
Corporal TheTrueNorth

Re: To chute or not to chute (Finished)

Postby alaskanassassin on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:36 pm

Thanks everyone for playing. I don't exactly intend to win my own tournament, but I enjoy playing so I participate. Thanks everyone for playing. Congrats to thetruenorth for making the finals, in a match he should've won, but the dice just did not love him in the most important series.

Previous

Return to Completed 2014