Conquer Club

Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Gallia (Town) Victory!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ValkyriaChroniclesMafia (14/20): D4 - Valkyria Unleashed

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Then what good is your character OR you as a player now in the game??? You keep saying all of this BS, but, in essence, YOU still know who is on both sides... So, sure, you just wanna kick back, but how can anyone trust anything you say? Both you and your character are now useless... So, I think you need to be lynched... All you can do is give us a name so that we do not kill you. If you don't give us a name, you are STILL JUST AS DANGEROUS... You can win with both sides now, which makes it even more likely you will continue to protect the scum and come out on top at the end...

Vote Safari

I'm gonna go ahead and UNVOTE.

Killing Safariguy now does nothing but distract from find the remaining scum. I FOS Anarkistsdream here, but have to reread, because I don't remember if he's a claimed townie or not.

I understand why people are suspicious of me...I understand now why, after the 10th reread of the scenario. Also, I think Flores made a post after her lynching purely out of spite, just to try to target me. I don't know if she was trying to protect someone, or if she was just being spiteful because she lost, and I hung her. Bad form on her part, but whatevs.

Now, on to who is suspicious to me? Well, I'm going this way...

HotShot53 wrote:Well, that's not very good for us to have the doc dead.... any chance there is a second doc hiding somewhere to save us?

I agree Safari was looking pretty suspicious yesterday, and since the item stolen was also suspicious he'll probably be our lynch for today. Before we lynch him, should we look into someone like Neb, with the whole vote/unvote/revote thing looking suspicious, plus rishead who was saying Neb was suspicious was the one who got killed... maybe he killed him to remove his main accuser? Is it better to look around more before the lynch, or just go ahead and lynch the pretty sure thing?

strike wolf wrote:Not much time. Quick post. I am going to say that Saf and Neb both seem pretty clear choices for The Federation to me. The only question is do we want to lynch them or focus on the Empire today? I don't think the Empire can win with the Federation and vice versa from what I can make of the plot and scenes, so eliminating one side too quickly may actually backfire on us. Ultimately, I think we should look elsewhere and come back to Safari as the safe lynch if we don't have a solid lead on the empire.

This also looks pretty suspicious... why wouldn't you want to lynch one of the "clear choices"? Maybe because you're on their side?

1. This post sets off plenty of alarms to me now. Perhaps Saf's scum buddy, trying to run interference for him. First, you suggest looking at other players for a lynch rather than stick on Safariguy. Then, in the very same post, you call somebody out for doing the same thing?
2. Also, your last two votes were pretty blatant bandwagoning. I vote GA7, then you voted GA7. The votes then swung to Flores, so you voted Flores. Suspicious.
3. Finally, upon reread of all of your posts, you haven't really contributed much. You've constantly posted questions that don't really matter. You've pointed out numerous times how "new" you are. I'm not really buying it.

Vote HotShot

Now...on to "sides" and who is left. I think virus put it best that the Federation can't be a "group", otherwise Flores would not have been a "survivor," right? "Survivor" says that player is going it alone...therefore no "team" of Federation exists. Mafia = Empire. There seems to be quite a few people who don't think that. Safariguy was part of mafia/Empire. He knows his team...yet refuses to side with town. It bothers the hell out of me, and I'm not sure it's in his best interest to keep them secret, but whatever. He's only a threat, if he starts to vote with them. Otherwise, he's just a know-it-all powerless 3rd party.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:46 pm

kratos644 wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:So here's where you stand Safari. Right now the mafia can't afford to let you live at risk of you exposing them later on. That means that if you don't cooperate and give us the names now, you'll definitely be dead but if you cooperate and give us the name, than we can potentially stop mafia from killing you or anyone else tonight.

How exactly is that going to happen with a doctor dead? See, if you guys had just let me be, I would still be bulletproof and nothing mafia could do to kill me at night.

Right now, all you guys can do is hope that you can protect me. You can't guarantee that I will live. And nothing says that you won't promise me protection and then turn around and use that on someone else. Not to mention that truly guaranteeing my survival involves several consecutive days of protection, and I'm not sure that I rank high on that list, especially with a claimed enabler. Mafia could easily off him and that leaves me defenseless.

So really, all you're asking for is for me to help town win and I see no reason why giving up a mafia player is going to help me win. I've been 100% honest in my claim. And now that that is validated, continuing to pursue a lynch on me is clearly just a policy lynch and nothing else.

Then what good is your character OR you as a player now in the game??? You keep saying all of this BS, but, in essence, YOU still know who is on both sides... So, sure, you just wanna kick back, but how can anyone trust anything you say? Both you and your character are now useless... So, I think you need to be lynched... All you can do is give us a name so that we do not kill you. If you don't give us a name, you are STILL JUST AS DANGEROUS... You can win with both sides now, which makes it even more likely you will continue to protect the scum and come out on top at the end...

Vote Safari

As 3rd party he also probably has to live to be able to win. There could also be some sort of restriction as to what he can share after defecting. I don't know why everyone is acting like he's hiding information when it's likely that he can't share the information or he has to live x number of nights before sharing said info

You say these things as if they were facts... You look like scum taking up for him.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby kratos644 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:
kratos644 wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:So here's where you stand Safari. Right now the mafia can't afford to let you live at risk of you exposing them later on. That means that if you don't cooperate and give us the names now, you'll definitely be dead but if you cooperate and give us the name, than we can potentially stop mafia from killing you or anyone else tonight.

How exactly is that going to happen with a doctor dead? See, if you guys had just let me be, I would still be bulletproof and nothing mafia could do to kill me at night.

Right now, all you guys can do is hope that you can protect me. You can't guarantee that I will live. And nothing says that you won't promise me protection and then turn around and use that on someone else. Not to mention that truly guaranteeing my survival involves several consecutive days of protection, and I'm not sure that I rank high on that list, especially with a claimed enabler. Mafia could easily off him and that leaves me defenseless.

So really, all you're asking for is for me to help town win and I see no reason why giving up a mafia player is going to help me win. I've been 100% honest in my claim. And now that that is validated, continuing to pursue a lynch on me is clearly just a policy lynch and nothing else.

Then what good is your character OR you as a player now in the game??? You keep saying all of this BS, but, in essence, YOU still know who is on both sides... So, sure, you just wanna kick back, but how can anyone trust anything you say? Both you and your character are now useless... So, I think you need to be lynched... All you can do is give us a name so that we do not kill you. If you don't give us a name, you are STILL JUST AS DANGEROUS... You can win with both sides now, which makes it even more likely you will continue to protect the scum and come out on top at the end...

Vote Safari

As 3rd party he also probably has to live to be able to win. There could also be some sort of restriction as to what he can share after defecting. I don't know why everyone is acting like he's hiding information when it's likely that he can't share the information or he has to live x number of nights before sharing said info

You say these things as if they were facts... You look like scum taking up for him.

It just seems likely that he would've sold out the rest of the mafia by now if he were able to do so right away. I don't see what is dangerous about Safariguy right now as you say. He is 3rd party survivor no longer in ties with the Empire. Killing him off doesn't bring us any closer to finding those that are still part of the mafia. Not to mention there is definitely no getting information from him if we kill him...
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:20 am

I have not received any notification that I cannot reveal information. However, I'm pretty sure the Federation has to have some other sort of presence out there besides just Townsend. Remember, if Flores had abducted virus, the Federation could have gotten a big advantage. What that advantage is, I do not know, but I assumed it had to affect some people in this game.

As for knowing about strike and new guy, I assume that was something that might have been revealed to me later. Probably not going to find out now, but for what it's worth, I did deflect targeting any mafia kills at you two since I figured you guys would be important to me somehow.

If we assume some people in this game are indeed Federation, then it would make lots of sense for them to want me to reveal the rest of the mafia faction. Several straight days of Empire lynches gives Federation plenty of time to pick off the rest of the Gallian factions. Bottom line, I'm not convinced we don't have a third faction in this game and the possibility of them killing me off is a nonzero chance. While I hold valuable information, I retain value in the eyes of just about everyone. Mafia hope I don't sell them out, town hopes I do, and the Federation probably hope so as well. I reveal information, and I've outlived my usefulness to just about everyone.

Also, as flattered as I am that you guys would like to roleblock someone, anyone targeting nag the enabler could cause you guys to lose those abilities. Which would most likely end up with me dead anyways. Just based on who's been killed/claimed, I don't think you guys could offer me enough protection/help for multiple days.

So my answer is still no for today. If things change in the subsequent days, then we can revisit the issue. But seeing how willing several people are to pursue what I believe to be a policy lynch on me, I can't help but feel Federation has done a great job of blending in with the Gallians.
Captain safariguy5

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 am

Well you can tell us something now. Was your faction killing every night? Because if you were, then the Federation would have to be an arsonist/cult of sorts, otherwise I dont know what their roles would be.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:56 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:I understand why people are suspicious of me...I understand now why, after the 10th reread of the scenario. Also, I think Flores made a post after her lynching purely out of spite, just to try to target me. I don't know if she was trying to protect someone, or if she was just being spiteful because she lost, and I hung her. Bad form on her part, but whatevs.

Now, on to who is suspicious to me? Well, I'm going this way...

HotShot53 wrote:Well, that's not very good for us to have the doc dead.... any chance there is a second doc hiding somewhere to save us?

I agree Safari was looking pretty suspicious yesterday, and since the item stolen was also suspicious he'll probably be our lynch for today. Before we lynch him, should we look into someone like Neb, with the whole vote/unvote/revote thing looking suspicious, plus rishead who was saying Neb was suspicious was the one who got killed... maybe he killed him to remove his main accuser? Is it better to look around more before the lynch, or just go ahead and lynch the pretty sure thing?

strike wolf wrote:Not much time. Quick post. I am going to say that Saf and Neb both seem pretty clear choices for The Federation to me. The only question is do we want to lynch them or focus on the Empire today? I don't think the Empire can win with the Federation and vice versa from what I can make of the plot and scenes, so eliminating one side too quickly may actually backfire on us. Ultimately, I think we should look elsewhere and come back to Safari as the safe lynch if we don't have a solid lead on the empire.

This also looks pretty suspicious... why wouldn't you want to lynch one of the "clear choices"? Maybe because you're on their side?

1. This post sets off plenty of alarms to me now. Perhaps Saf's scum buddy, trying to run interference for him. First, you suggest looking at other players for a lynch rather than stick on Safariguy. Then, in the very same post, you call somebody out for doing the same thing?
2. Also, your last two votes were pretty blatant bandwagoning. I vote GA7, then you voted GA7. The votes then swung to Flores, so you voted Flores. Suspicious.
3. Finally, upon reread of all of your posts, you haven't really contributed much. You've constantly posted questions that don't really matter. You've pointed out numerous times how "new" you are. I'm not really buying it.

Vote HotShot

I wasn't the only one considering looking around... and as I said in my post, he was obvious scum, and I would have voted for the lynch after we gathered some more info before the day ended. I viewed strike wolf's post as different since he said he'd rather lynch someone else.

Well, I am new, whether you "buy" it or not, this is the first forum mafia game I've ever played in. And as such, I also usually trust the more experienced players in their reasoning, which I guess is why you are accusing me of bandwagoning.

To be honest, I really think you're just voting for me because I suggested a case against you... to me that seems scummy, trying to remove anyone who accuses you, like rishead... Since Safari is no longer a threat, and based upon my original post you quoted and your vote, I will vote Nebuchadnezer
Major HotShot53

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 am

We got safari and he is not worth wasting resources to protect him. He is what he is. His only use is in his vote and that is only as good as which faction is winning or at least perceived to be winning. as he has stated he has no reason to offer us anything because we really can not guarantee him anything.

I say we lynch the sure thing. As one can see he is, through no fault of his own, confusion has already been sewn. Like him i also believe there may be another faction.

Keep in mind Safari KNOWS and HAS information vital to the voting process. If we can not trust him to vote in a manner beneficial to Town he is all but useless to us. He has already stated he wont give us the information.

Now we can vote Safari or scumhunt some more, which is fine or vote a sure thing. There will be no mislynch or hoping we did not make a mistake. I have yet to see a solid case on anyone. People want to pile on Neb because Rishaed was killed? To me that was the intent.

If someone is going to suggest someone should be lynched I want a case NOT I think so and so is scummy and should be lynched.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:31 am

new guy1 wrote:Well you can tell us something now. Was your faction killing every night? Because if you were, then the Federation would have to be an arsonist/cult of sorts, otherwise I dont know what their roles would be.

Yep, we were killing every night.

Based on the enabler role, I think if the princess were kidnapped, the Federation would be able to unlock more powers. It's possible that by saving the princess, we kept them from gaining killing powers.

Regardless, it's a variable that I cannot plan for, and really neither can anyone else. A faction that might be in this game that might be able to kill me.
Captain safariguy5

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 am

Would they really have reason to kill you? I mean from what I've seen they haven't made a kill and I can't see them having a good reason to kill you now.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby spiesr on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:10 pm

virus90 wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:Long answer: No, you blithering clot. Everything should be clear from the synopsis post on page 1. Your Star Wars comparison is useless; think more in terms of WW2. Federation is Allies (except more nefarious), Empire is Axis (still racist), and Gallia is like Belgium (Neutral, but more bad-ass).
so i just want to point out that i think its unlikely that the allies as mentioned by MM would turn on the neutrals.. lets say that america and england would want to hurt belgium in WW2.
In the source material both the Federation and the Empire would like to conquer Gallia to obtain it supply of the setting's all important fantasy resource. (Also something about a superweapon?) The videogame has the Empire actually invade Gallia, while the Federation does other things. (Like steal the Princess or back a rebellion in the sequel.)
Captain spiesr

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia (16/20) - Day 3: Christmas Kid

Postby nagerous on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
FloresDelMal wrote:Happy new year everybody, i am sorry that i took so long on posting, i am still with my in laws and i had warned before hand that my net access is restricted, even thought i am against as i am of massclaims i dont have much choice so here i go

Lynn (Recruit, ???, ???)

unvote nag i dont really have a better idea ATM, someone better protects nag, i will make again longer posts when our holidays are over ^^

Unvote

I suggest people unvote as "Lynn" seems to be a believable claim according to my research.

Are you people forgetting this slip up?

It is obvious that Nebu, like Flores wasn't aware of the whole night actions being unlocked which the majority of the town would instantly notice as a fake claim due to the ??? marks.... then a tiff with rish, with rish threatening Nebu with investigative roles:

rishaed wrote:Excuse me while I chuckle.
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
FloresDelMal wrote:Happy new year everybody, i am sorry that i took so long on posting, i am still with my in laws and i had warned before hand that my net access is restricted, even thought i am against as i am of massclaims i dont have much choice so here i go

Lynn (Recruit, ???, ???)

unvote nag i dont really have a better idea ATM, someone better protects nag, i will make again longer posts when our holidays are over ^^

Unvote

I suggest people unvote as "Lynn" seems to be a believable claim according to my research.

AND
Nebuchadnezer wrote:UNVOTE just to be sure...the whole bold thing...

Versus:
rishaed wrote:

Lynn (Recruit, ???, ???)

I dont buy the claim. And unless Someone else on the perk system says otherwise I think you are lying. Either empire/Federation, but doubtfully Gallian. My vote stays.

And:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well, Ive only been waiting a couple hours, but I will be placing my vote on flores due to the ???'s. The only reason I havent already is because I am waiting for others to come in and voice if they agree or not (which from what I can tell is everyone). Vote flores. Should put her to 6 votes with either 7 or 8 to lynch, from I can tell and depending on time differences.

So, Lynn is NOT a good claim? Coming into the game late, I wasn't sure if I got the original role message. I was unsure about the ???, ??? as well, but Lynn seemed to be a character in VC...based on others, and what my role said, then, I will end the day. Vote Flores

Why so uncertain? All I did was make an observation and you get jumpy. And since when is just one post setting up a lynch? It takes quite a bit more than a one liner to convince people that someone is scum. Also the claim that you called Flores Empire/Federation is nowhere near true over the last pages. You obviously weren't convinced enough to have your vote remain on her, and encouraged others to unvote as well. If you accuse me of arguing a case now I don't mind, its somewhat true. Anywho me pointing out someone I feel scummy could send investigative roles your way in the night... does that perturb you?

Then guess who winds up dead after this?

It could be claimed someone was trying to frame him, but if that was the case, there'd have been a case presented by this potential framer, but instead some of the town seem to be shutting their eyes to this case, which also makes me suspicious as if some classic misdirection is trying to be played.

There might be some clock watching from other players hoping for Safari - who is now a third party to be lynched.

I am going to vote nebu on these grounds above.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:33 pm

That's my case anyway - apologies for not posting it earlier, I was interested initially in how the safari situation would play out.
Captain nagerous

Postby ga7 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Just because the ROLE was based on the character doesn't mean Saf has to play it that way... So, I guess I think YOU are the one who is "fucking naive."

But it doesn't matter how Saf plays it, it matters how Masket uses the role. We had an official scene with Saf becoming third party, my point was that it's highly doubtful his ROLE can be a threat to town now. If we don't find other scum for several days and we get to LYLO, Saf could choose to side with mafia and help them vote townies off, that's the only reason we could be inclined to kill him. At this point though? I really don't see the use. If it comes to that, a vig kill can take care of it (unless one of the dead locked townies was vig, but doubt so).
Of course the opposite is also true: if we catch quickly another scum, Saf might be inclined to help us, since his best chance to survive is for the game to end fast.

In any case, we do have a dead doc on our hands and I'm sure there must be someone with protective powers besides him, their top priority should be Nag. But this places scum in a dilemma: should they target IB, who as a claimed investigative is dangerous to them, or Saf who can betray them in the blink of an eye? Ah, to be scum again... What's certain is there's no freaking reason to lynch him now.

safariguy5 wrote:I have not received any notification that I cannot reveal information.

That means Masket is insane (who knew? :D) as the few games I remember that ever used a mafia traitor had a modkill rule to prevent the traitor to just hand the game to town. Not that I'm complaining :P
Maybe you can reveal this one though Saf: how many mafia are left? Won't hurt you and we'll have a better idea of where we stand.

I agree that Flores being a simple survivor can't mean there's a federation 'faction', though I suppose there might be other third parties. Since we had only one NK I doubt there's a SK so meh.

Anyway, IB wants a case? HotShot's and nag's posts make me think Neb is it. I was a bit on the fence because as he implied, he replaced late and his full role might have been already available, but his OMGUS tendencies make me also think he would have totally gone for a revenge kill on Rishaed. Not only that, the NKs so far seem really random to me so that makes a framing kill less likely. I'll try to check who the dead accused, didn't think about that when I reread...

Vote Neb
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby ga7 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Well, Lootifer & TFO did nothing relevant besides voting the lynched townie of the day so no pattern on that side. I did find an interesting bit though:
safariguy5, late in day 1 wrote:I want to give Com9 more time, but we do need activity. I will unvote vote Com9 until he gets in and posts.

Would be gutsy to vote a fellow scum at that point, the votes needed for a lynch were really low and there was just Edoc with a few votes else.
Which is good news since Commie has been inactive since forever and could have been hard to find as scum.
Masket, still no replacements available?
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby virus90 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:29 pm

as ga7 pointed out, commander is still inactive and hope replacement is available soon, i just reread big part of the talk (sorted by author it sometimes helps me put things in perspective) and that even made me wonder if i missed the replacement of commander, but it just has not happened yet.

the rereading was with the purpose to see if i was suspicious of nebud as well and to me he seems as a fine target. i think it is pretty close to claim time already so wont add my vote, but FOS nebudchanizer
Another thing i noticed was that the posts Kratos made were really poor on information, neither has he ever really sided. so i now vote kratos since i am used to more/better intel coming from him, and i think the pressure is on nebudchanizer already, (though i am happy to switch to him anytime, although i am still not allowed to cast the last vote)
Major virus90

Postby spiesr on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:51 pm

nagerous wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Lynn (Recruit, ???, ???)

Unvote

It is obvious that Nebu, like Flores wasn't aware of the whole night actions being unlocked which the majority of the town would instantly notice as a fake claim due to the ??? marks.... then a tiff with rish, with rish threatening Nebu with investigative roles:
Hmm, remember there are Town aligned players who don't have that unlock pattern (Jonty, yourself?) so he could certainly still be town, but this may be the best thing we have right now anyway. I will have to think on it for a moment.
Captain spiesr

Postby rishaed on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:58 pm

I can Replace :D
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby rishaed on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:03 pm

:-^ :-^ :-^ :mrgreen:
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby nagerous on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:04 pm

spiesr wrote:
nagerous wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Lynn (Recruit, ???, ???)

Unvote

Hmm, remember there are Town aligned players who don't have that unlock pattern (Jonty, yourself?) so he could certainly still be town, but this may be the best thing we have right now anyway. I will have to think on it for a moment.

I seem to be an exception, but jonty's role did have a politician, ???, ??? according to the first page.. then again safari mentioned that scum were unlocking powers too so it might be a stretch but it is still something I believe merits a follow up.
Captain nagerous

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 pm

There are 3 other mafia players left besides me.
Captain safariguy5

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Well, I was going to mention the neb case last night, but I decided to go to bed instead (so I didnt forget nag :D). I agree that the lack of knowledge on the role mechanics/the coincidence that he didnt unlock his third role is rather scummy. Votes on nebu, by my count, is 4. Day started the 10th, so thats 11 needed for a lynch currently, therefore, Vote nebuchadnezer
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Jesus... Really? Because I really still feel like Safari should be hanged by his neck until he is dead, dead, DEAD...

However, I agree that Neb defending Flores basically seals the deal about his alignment...

So are people in agreement that Flores and Neb are on one side and Safari and the (supposed) three other scum are on another?

Unvote
Vote NEB

Never defend a scum buddies lie, Neb... ;)
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby ga7 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Unvote as apparently we haven't had a votecount today ("all votes are still valid" my arse, lazy one :P)
Well Saf, with just 3 scum there's a viable plan to make it without anyone town or third party dying tonight. Considering we'd lynch one scum there'd only be two clear targets...
Eh, I'll wait for Masket and Neb to post first before expanding on that.
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Hmmm...I wonder how many scum are on my wagon and will sit on it until the counter ticks down...

I am Largo Potter, Recruit, Roleblocker. Virus was blocked N2. GA7 was blocked N3.

When I received my role on Day 3, Roleblocker had already been unlocked, so I never saw any ???s. After inquiring with Minister, the original role message did indeed have one set of ???s.
Anarkistsdream wrote:Jesus... Really? Because I really still feel like Safari should be hanged by his neck until he is dead, dead, DEAD...

However, I agree that Neb defending Flores basically seals the deal about his alignment...

So are people in agreement that Flores and Neb are on one side and Safari and the (supposed) three other scum are on another?

Unvote
Vote NEB

Never defend a scum buddies lie, Neb... ;)

How did I defend Flores? Lynn seemed like a decent claim from a quick Google, and seeing as I had no ??? format to fall back on, I had no idea what it would look like. I now understand that if she was town, she would have had her roles enabled already, therefore would no longer have ???, ??? as her roles. And did you forget that I did vote her to end the day? Also, I'm not sure how anyone in this game can be on Flores's side, as she was a SURVIVOR! Survivors are not on "teams" (except maybe in The Matrix).

new guy1 wrote:Well, I was going to mention the neb case last night, but I decided to go to bed instead (so I didnt forget nag :D). I agree that the lack of knowledge on the role mechanics/the coincidence that he didnt unlock his third role is rather scummy. Votes on nebu, by my count, is 4. Day started the 10th, so thats 11 needed for a lynch currently, therefore, Vote nebuchadnezer

As far as I know, I don't have a third role. Do you know something I don't? Maybe roleblocker is powerful enough that I don't get a second role? Either way, I was told my original message only had one ??? in it...not two. If you would all understand that I DID NOT GET THE ORIGINAL ROLE MESSAGE...maybe you would understand why I was unclear as to Flores's claim.

@GA7...OMGUS tendancies? Please point them out to me so that I can defend that, or at least learn what you are misconceiving.

If there are 3 other mafia, I can't see what Safariguy is afraid of. Lynch one today. I Roleblock one. Surely someone can take care of the third one...I'd like to hear what GA7 has up his sleeve. Heck, Safari could even direct us as to who is the most dangerous one for the lynch today...come on Safariguy, quit playing it safe.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:49 pm

ga7 wrote:That means Masket is insane (who knew? :D)

ga7 wrote:Unvote as apparently we haven't had a votecount today ("all votes are still valid" my arse, lazy one :P)

Here's your ruddy vote count.

safariguy5 - 2 (IB, spiesr)
Neb - 4 (HotShot, nagerous, new guy, Anarkistsdream)
HotShot53 - 1 (Neb)
kratos644 - 1 (virus)

With 2 Days Gone, It Takes 12 to Lynch!

Just a quick reminder that you try to include your unvotes if re-voting. Makes it far less likely that I make a cock-up. ^^

I've messaged Commander9 about being replaced, so he's got a couple days to get back to me. Replacements are on standby as it is.

Boy oh boy, things are getting a wee bit interesting aren't they?
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives