Conquer Club

Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Gallia (Town) Victory!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ValkyriaChroniclesMafia (14/20): D4 - Goodnight Sweet Pr

Postby kratos644 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Day vig?
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Re: ValkyriaChroniclesMafia (14/20): D4 - Valkyria Unleashed

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Minister Masket wrote:The Battle of Randgriz, Pt 1

This was it, the final battle. Both armies facing each other mere miles from the capital.
Squad 7 was rewarded for their heroic actions by being placed on the frontline by General Damon.
As the Empire approached, with Maximillian's massive war vehicle behind, Welkin took the opportunity to open fire.
It turned out to be one of the luckiest shots in history, for the tank shell scored a direct hit on the Crown Prince's observation deck, which promptly burst into flames.
Unaware of their leader's fate, the Empire marched forwards, with Selvaria at the helm.

HotShot53 - Crown Prince Maximillian (Mafia Godfather, Mafia Enabler, Framer, ???) has been killed!

That's terribly unlucky, for you were so close to getting that last perk. And boy howdy was it a gem. ^^

:D

*Walks out on the battlefield and steals the crown.*
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:32 pm

I knew of one, figured it would be used when the mafia was revealed :P. Since spies seems to be the group lynch here, Vote spies
Sergeant new guy1

Postby spiesr on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Can we get a vote count?
Captain spiesr

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Well played Strike. vote Spiesr I think both roleblockers block Kratos and we call it a game tomorrow...my fears have eased a bit. =D>
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby kratos644 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:30 pm

You don't even have to roleblock me... You took out our enabler and now I'm helpless... :(
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:49 am

Minister Masket wrote:That's terribly unlucky, for you were so close to getting that last perk. And boy howdy was it a gem. ^^

Out of curiosity, what was the perk going to be?

Although unless it was able to prevent lynching or roleblocking, and also kill like 5 in one night.... it still wouldn't offset the ability of safari to out us all at one fell swoop.
Major HotShot53

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am

kratos644 wrote:You don't even have to roleblock me... You took out our enabler and now I'm helpless... :(

Maybe the JOAT can save the roleblock, but to allay my fears, I'd prefer it just the same. I've historically had terrible luck playing third party survivors.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Anarkistsdream on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Wow....

Hmm.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Minister Masket on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:59 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:That's terribly unlucky, for you were so close to getting that last perk. And boy howdy was it a gem. ^^

Out of curiosity, what was the perk going to be?

I'll reveal all perks at the end of the game. I think if you'd known what it was, you wouldn't have given up so easily.
""gg town"? Really? I'd have at least tried to pretend I was a Mafia Goon. ^^

Anyway, Votey County time.

safariguy5 - 1 (spiesr)
Neb - 1 (Anarkistsdream)
spiesr - 9 (safari, nag, kratos644, strike wolf, ga7, IB, virus, new guy, Neb)

With 2 Days Gone, it takes 12 to Lynch!

Iron Butterfly wrote:still seems too easy.

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Yah, something seems off here...Minister had to have thought of this happening...perhaps Spiesr is unlynchable? I appreciate Safari's info, but this is all too easy...I see this blowing up on us.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby spiesr on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Minister Masket wrote:With 2 Days Gone, it takes 12 to Lynch!
Is this accurate? Day 4 started on Friday, so while I don't know exactly how you are counting days gone I would expect there to be at least 3 or 4 gone by now...
Minister Masket wrote:I'll reveal all perks at the end of the game. I think if you'd known what it was, you wouldn't have given up so easily.
Not sure what good you think that would have done. The town had no reason to suspect that Safariguy was lying about that, and with me being the current target there didn't appear to be any reason to try to convince them that we had our roles scrambled.
Captain spiesr

Postby Minister Masket on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:58 pm

spiesr wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:With 2 Days Gone, it takes 12 to Lynch!
Is this accurate? Day 4 started on Friday, so while I don't know exactly how you are counting days gone I would expect there to be at least 3 or 4 gone by now...
Minister Masket wrote:I'll reveal all perks at the end of the game. I think if you'd known what it was, you wouldn't have given up so easily.
Not sure what good you think that would have done. The town had no reason to suspect that Safariguy was lying about that, and with me being the current target there didn't appear to be any reason to try to convince them that we had our roles scrambled.

Yeah I've just realised I made a boo-boo there. For some reason I had D4 written down as started on Sunday, not Friday.

With 4 Days Gone, it takes 10 to Lynch!

Nebuchadnezer wrote:I see this blowing up on us.

The clock is ticking down to nine...

Private Minister Masket

Postby Minister Masket on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:29 pm

The Battle Of Randgriz Pt 2:

It didn't take long for Selvaria to discover Maximillian's fate. With all the rage her Valkyria powers granted her, she charged at the Gallian army alongside the Empire's soldiers. The blasts from her lance destroyed many tanks, but supporting fire from the Edelweiss stopped her from massacring the rest. By holding onto their strong defensive lines, the Gallians mowed down line after line of the Empire's men.
After what seemed like hours, Selvaria finally lost her blue aura, and fell to the ground. Sensing defeat, the surviving Empire troops retreated.
"Squads 7 and 9! Pursue those rats! I'll deal with the Valkyria here!" barked General Damon, seizing her weapons.
Eleanor Varrot complied reluctantly, and joined Welkin and the others in pursuit.
"Take her into the city! We'll put her on display in a cage and show the people how we treat Valkyria around here!" Damon ordered, watching as two soldiers forced the warrior at gunpoint to walk into the city. Walking behind, he got the perfect view of her last decision.
Under the archway, the blue aura surrounded her again, but this time, the light shifted into flames that only grew in intensity. They swirled around her growing brighter and brighter...until finally...there was a brilliant light...

Welkin's world shook as the blastwave caught up to him and his squadmates. The Edelweiss almost toppled over. Daring to look back, he saw the billowing clouds rise higher and higher over where Randgriz once stood. The army...the castle...the Princess...all lost...

spiesr - General Selvaria Bles (Commander, Valkyria, Final Flame) has been lynched, and:

Nebuchadnezer - Largo Potter (Recruit, Roleblocker)
new guy1 - Isara Gunther (Recruit, Darcsen Bond, Inventor)

virus90 - Cordelia gi Randgriz (Beloved Princess, Priestess, Darcsen Bond, Bulletproof)

have been killed by the blast!

Night 4 Begins!

Private Minister Masket

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Minister Masket wrote:The Battle Of Randgriz Pt 2:

It didn't take long for Selvaria to discover Maximillian's fate. With all the rage her Valkyria powers granted her, she charged at the Gallian army alongside the Empire's soldiers. The blasts from her lance destroyed many tanks, but supporting fire from the Edelweiss stopped her from massacring the rest. By holding onto their strong defensive lines, the Gallians mowed down line after line of the Empire's men.
After what seemed like hours, Selvaria finally lost her blue aura, and fell to the ground. Sensing defeat, the surviving Empire troops retreated.
"Squads 7 and 9! Pursue those rats! I'll deal with the Valkyria here!" barked General Damon, seizing her weapons.
Eleanor Varrot complied reluctantly, and joined Welkin and the others in pursuit.
"Take her into the city! We'll put her on display in a cage and show the people how we treat Valkyria around here!" Damon ordered, watching as two soldiers forced the warrior at gunpoint to walk into the city. Walking behind, he got the perfect view of her last decision.
Under the archway, the blue aura surrounded her again, but this time, the light shifted into flames that only grew in intensity. They swirled around her growing brighter and brighter...until finally...there was a brilliant light...

Welkin's world shook as the blastwave caught up to him and his squadmates. The Edelweiss almost toppled over. Daring to look back, he saw the billowing clouds rise higher and higher over where Randgriz once stood. The army...the castle...the Princess...all lost...

spiesr - General Selvaria Bles (Commander, Valkyria, Final Flame) has been lynched, and:

Nebuchadnezer - Largo Potter (Recruit, Roleblocker)
new guy1 - Isara Gunther (Recruit, Darcsen Bond, Inventor)

virus90 - Cordelia gi Randgriz (Beloved Princess, Priestess, Darcsen Bond, Bulletproof)

have been killed by the blast!

Night 4 Begins!

Shocked. (sarcasm) But...AWESOME! Never had a 3 player bomb before!!! =D>

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia (10/20): N4 - Final Flame

Postby new guy1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Bullshit :( Good game guys :D Very funny surprise to come back to. Lets go town, I know you guys can do it :lol:
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ga7 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:29 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Yah, something seems off here...Minister had to have thought of this happening...perhaps Spiesr is unlynchable? I appreciate Safari's info, but this is all too easy...I see this blowing up on us.

That was a good call :lol:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:42 am

ga7 wrote:

That was a good call :lol:

Literally...LOL...

Postby virus90 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:43 am

hmmm did not want to die like this :'(
told you we should go for kratos! ;)
well go get them guys ! avenge me and win this thing!
Major virus90

Postby nagerous on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:41 am

Haha, it certainly did blow up on you lol.
Captain nagerous

Postby spiesr on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:16 am

nagerous wrote:Haha, it certainly did blow up on you lol.
If only it had been you...
Captain spiesr

Postby Minister Masket on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:04 pm

East of Randgriz

Zaka wasn't having the greatest of nights. His country's capital had just exploded, his commander's sister had died, and now it looked like his favourite headband had been stolen. He'd even seen the girl running off with it. Maybe it was because he was Darcsen, he was used to rotten luck.

Alicia waited by the impromptu campfire. Welkin was in his tent mourning and no-one seemed to be able to get through to him. The Empire had been beheaded sure...but their forces were still out there. The war had not yet been won.
Zaka suddenly appeared behind her, asking if she knew of a grey-haired girl in the squad. She was about to answer, when a sniper shot almost burst her eardrums. It must've gone right past her ear. Then she heard a 'thump' - Zaka had fallen to the ground, spurts of blood erupting from his shoulder.
She gasped, and ran for the rest of the squad.

Anarkistsdream - Zaka - has been incapacitated for the day, but that doesn't matter too much because...

Day 5 is Skipped for Princess Cordelia's Funeral and Night 5 Begins!

Private Minister Masket

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia (9/20): N5 - Medic!

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Don't Worry Nark! I gotcha under supervision! (lol)
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia (9/20): N5 - Medic!

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Outside the ruins of Randgriz:

Varrot: "It's not over Welkin. The Empire's still out there. All we can do is mobilize what we have left and go after them."
Welkin: "I know. We're stronger than they are. I'm done mourning until Gallia is free."
Varrot: Go see Alicia. She's been worrying about you. After what happened last night, I think you two really need each other right now."
Welkin: "Yes m'am."
Varrot: "And while you're over there, can you look around for my glasses? I can't seem to find them anywhere."

Meanwhile, far to the east, two local fisherman dragged a body out of the river. It was no-one they knew, and while they couldn't be sure, it'd looked like he'd drowned.

General Radi Jaeger - safariguy5 (???, ???, ???) has been killed!

Day 6 Has Begun!

Private Minister Masket

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia (8/20): D6 - An End to War?

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Hell yeah... Incapacitate this!!

Punks... and now that my role has been revealed, town knows I am on their side... I am NEVER scum! Protown hero to the offense!
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia (8/20): D6 - An End to War?

Postby ga7 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Oh well. Vote Kratos
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives