Conquer Club

Bug Medal Update Bug

Found something broken on the website or in the game, that isn't a plugin enhancement issue? Let's check it out.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously reported bugs first!

Re: Medal Update Bug

Postby Lord Arioch on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:22 am

Yes i think im one... it says i have won one nuke game... i think its more:) can be mistaken though.... :D
Sergeant 1st Class Lord Arioch

Postby Blitzkrieg Frank on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 am

my beta kill count says 16 however i have killed my quota to get my bronze, the medal has been awarded but the count is stuck at 16
Lieutenant Blitzkrieg Frank

Postby osman76 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Do we have a problem again with medal stats count? I won a triples game with unique opponents, my total didn't change... then i won a battle royal , frestyle , nuclear and speed didn't change :(
Captain osman76

Postby king achilles on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Sorry, but the issuing of medals has been temporarily turned off while the Easter event is running.
Corporal 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Odug on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:57 pm

none of my speed medal stats have updated. Will I get credits after Easter as I was working toward my 1st medal and have achieved the required number for the bronze? I was very disappointed to discover this.
illegitimi non carborundum
Lieutenant Odug

Postby nolefan5311 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:25 am

Yeah, that's my question as well. Will medal stats be retroactively applied once the Easter event is done? Or are they not being tracked at all?
Captain nolefan5311

Postby Gilligan on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:57 pm

nolefan5311 wrote:Yeah, that's my question as well. Will medal stats be retroactively applied once the Easter event is done? Or are they not being tracked at all?

I would think it's by the same method of coming back after a hiatus with a new medal added, so yeah.
Captain Gilligan

Postby king achilles on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Will medal stats be retroactively applied once the Easter event is done? Or are they not being tracked at all?

Yes, they should all be processed once the issuing of medals has been resumed.

======================

Update: Now that the Easter event is over, the issuing of medals has resumed (around Apr 22nd, '14, 18:32) but it appears that you should win another new game in that medal category before your medal count is updated to what it should be.
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:28 pm

I'm not sure if this is part of the same but or if I should start a new thread...so I figured I'd start here.

I had a couple of wins today and was expecting my medal counts to update from the past few days (to include the lapse in medal stats for the Easter event). However, the medal counts for each type of game won today have reset to zero even though the icon under 'Next Achievement' is still correct. My dubs, fog, and beta counts are all at zero. The only exception being teammate - it did not change at all but should have increased.
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby dollarsnosense on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Same concept(s) for me:

couple of beta map wins, unique opponents - no update to Beta medal stat
several Quads game wins - no update to Quads Medal stats or Teammate medal stats
Captain dollarsnosense

Postby ooge on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 pm

medal progress is giving crazy numbers I have zero kills for standard games and other medals are not progressing at all.
Captain ooge

Postby Teflon Kris on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Various medals showing as 0 :-(
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby king achilles on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 pm

^ there was a recent medal issue but I believe it has already been addressed. However, because of that, you would have to win another new game for that medal category in order to get your medal count updated.
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby TheCrown on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:26 am

Just won a unique speed game and it did not update my medal stats.
~Man will believe anything, as long as it's not in the Bible~
Colonel TheCrown

Postby Gilligan on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:39 am

TheCrown wrote:Just won a unique speed game and it did not update my medal stats.

I believe this also happened to me, but with quads.
Captain Gilligan

Postby TheCrown on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:26 pm

oops, might have been my random. Disregard. I will keep an eye on them though...
Colonel TheCrown

Postby Odug on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:40 pm

When are the medal updates stats supposed to be turned back on? It is after easter an I haven't seen the problem fixed .. I My speed medal stats are wrong as well as My Quad team stats ... both should be high enough to receive new medals .. Just wondering as no specific date was given only after easter. I have noticed that my bot game stats are working and this has me concerned that the others are not going to be updated ... Any info would be appreciated

Thx Odug

Update: Now that the Easter event is over, the issuing of medals has resumed (around Apr 22nd, '14, 18:32) but it appears that you should win another new game in that medal category before your medal count is updated to what it should be.

oops didn't see that before I posted ok I will try to see if it works and report back .. It takes a while sometime for quad game though real pain in the rear
Lieutenant Odug

Postby TheCrown on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Ok, now I'm SURE I won a unique speed game and it did not update my medal stats. :D
Colonel TheCrown

Postby Odug on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Ok I just won a speed game and THERE IS STILL NO MOVEMENT in my Medal STATS (not to mention the 1st speed game I got skipped on one round and didn't even get to make a move)

The bugs in this game are beginning to become quite annoying Please look into correcting this for me I don't mind paying to play a game but I expect it to work better than it has lately .. My primary interest is medal hunting and being denied 2 medals is getting my dander up a little Please fix this for me PLEASE!!!! :evil:
Lieutenant Odug

Postby Swifte on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Odug wrote:Ok I just won a speed game and THERE IS STILL NO MOVEMENT in my Medal STATS (not to mention the 1st speed game I got skipped on one round and didn't even get to make a move)

The bugs in this game are beginning to become quite annoying Please look into correcting this for me I don't mind paying to play a game but I expect it to work better than it has lately .. My primary interest is medal hunting and being denied 2 medals is getting my dander up a little Please fix this for me PLEASE!!!! :evil:

Ran Odug's info through maprank, and compared to his medal stats.. does appear several categories are still coming up short in the medal stats.

I'm sure it is being investigated.
Colonel Swifte

Postby Odug on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Thx Swifte nice to know I am being heard at least.. Is this Maprank a tool that anyone can get? I haven't heard of it before
illegitimi non carborundum
Lieutenant Odug

Postby Swifte on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Yes, it is an available, free, downloaded add-on. I know it works with Firefox.. i'm not sure if there's a workaround on this one for chrome or not...

Before installing Maprank, you will need to download Greasemonkey, available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/.
The Maprank tool is available here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/179939 (click the green Install button in the upper right).

Get those installed and refresh your browser, you should see a new box on the left of your screen.. Map Rank GL. type your name, click Map Rank.. lots of cool data at your fingertips.

Other available greasemonkey add-ons are mentioned in this forum: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=527
Colonel Swifte

Postby Odug on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:39 pm

OK speed stats are up dated THANKs Quad is still short one. I should have a quad victory in a day or so. will check again after that ..
Getting Maprank in a minute to check the rest .. Thankx again Swifte
Lieutenant Odug

Postby dgz345 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:36 am

notice that the maprank is just a temp fix. and i only tested it in chrome. where you cant see the medal stats.
and i dont really know how polygames affect maprank.

just saying that you should not trust it fully
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby TheCrown on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Medal Stats updating slowly... are they now hourly?
Colonel TheCrown

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports