Conquer Club

Happy Bastille Day,...Pluto,...and The Kid....!!!!!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy Bastille Day,...Pluto,...and The Kid....!!!!!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:14 am

-----Big Day July 14,20(15)....Making H15TORY... IT'S PARTY FRENCH STYLE TIME... We hit Pluto on the nose Today...The GATEWAY to the UNIVERSE... Will Pluto be free from haters...Or be a Planet again.Like it should have been grandfathered in,when they changed the meaning of a Planet... Or will Pluto finally meet it's end... Like the best known OUTLAW OF THE OLD WEST...BILLY THE KID...KILLED July 14, 1881...VIVE LA FRANCE...VIVE LA PLANET PLUTO!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy Bastille Day,...Pluto,...and The Kid....!!!!!!!

Postby Serbia on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:04 am

I'm having a difficult time understanding this. What are we talking about?

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:15 am

The greatest ever military victory in French history, when a mob of over 1,000 French men overpowered the 80 elderly guards of Bastille prison and freed all 7 of the men being held prisoner inside.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Serbia on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:13 am

mrswdk wrote:The greatest ever military victory in French history, when a mob of over 1,000 French men overpowered the 80 elderly guards of Bastille prison and freed all 7 of the men being held prisoner inside.

And that has what, exactly, to do with Pluto and Billy The Kid? I feel like this is some sort of National Treasure quest to slowly unravel the puzzle.

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:17 am

Serbia wrote:
mrswdk wrote:The greatest ever military victory in French history, when a mob of over 1,000 French men overpowered the 80 elderly guards of Bastille prison and freed all 7 of the men being held prisoner inside.

And that has what, exactly, to do with Pluto and Billy The Kid? I feel like this is some sort of National Treasure quest to slowly unravel the puzzle.

Bollocks.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015 ... nticipated

Its more a day in the life of ConfederateSS. Just coincidental. On this day a long time ago French had their greatest victory, in a different year billy the kid was killed and today Nasa did a driveby on Pluto.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby tzor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:03 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:Will Pluto be free from haters...Or be a Planet again...

I'm going to waffle on this one. But I insist that you can't call Pluto a planet without calling Luna a planet.
Cadet tzor

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:38 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Bollocks.

Its more a day in the life of ConfederateSS. Just coincidental. On this day a long time ago French had their greatest victory, in a different year billy the kid was killed and today Nasa did a driveby on Pluto.

Nothing wrong with celebrating three things in one thread when they all share the same date. This place is like high school. If one of the cool kids had made this thread, people would be all gung-ho, but because it's one of the 3rd floor crowd you're going to ridicule it.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Serbia on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:59 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Bollocks.

Nothing wrong with celebrating three things in one thread when they all share the same date. This place is like high school. If one of the cool kids had made this thread, people would be all gung-ho, but because it's one of the 3rd floor crowd you're going to ridicule it.

What floor do you live on? I want to ridicule you.

Also, had a "cook kid" made the thread, it would have been legible.

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Serbia wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Bollocks.

What floor do you live on? I want to ridicule you.

Also, had a "cook kid" made the thread, it would have been legible.

Bollocks.

I doubt if you'd let a detail like that stop you...:)
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:45 am

----I know most people don't know or like historical facts. Nice Day for French people... As far as Pluto goes...It was a planet before,they changed the meaning of a planet. Only new objects should be effected. Pluto should have been left alone... But wait...Pluto was discovered by an American...As far as the world goes... They saw a chance to take that away from the US.... That's all...
----I bet my bottom dollar. If Pluto was founded by someone in Europe ...Pluto would have been left alone...Not only that ...Pluto was always the end of Our own Solar System...The SUN and The 9 planets. We always knew about the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter. But we always just would say. The SUN and The 9 planets...So reaching Pluto "Gateway to the Universe" was an Historic Day...to go along with French freedom. The death of a famous outlaw....ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)....Broadcasting from third floor staircase landing on the SouthWest side of the school... ;)

Postby Serbia on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:36 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:Pluto should have been left alone... But wait...Pluto was discovered by an American...As far as the world goes... They saw a chance to take that away from the US.... That's all...
----I bet my bottom dollar. If Pluto was founded by someone in Europe ...Pluto would have been left alone...

Yeah, it's a big conspiracy against the USA!

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:22 pm

By Plutocrats.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:54 am

------------France,Pluto and The KID :!: =D> =D> =D> …Love the classics :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) …it's Kool...it's my thread... :D :D :D

Postby 2dimes on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:58 am

Do you know what a wash car is?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:59 am

On this Bastille Day we take a moment to remember the 17,000 executed and 10,000 perished in prison during The Terror, the period during which the new, democratic French Republic cleaned up shop and removed various undesirable elements opposed to its democratic aims.

Sometimes democracy is bloody, and we must remember all those who play their role (whether that role is president, baker, police officer or executioner's target practice).
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:24 pm

mrswdk wrote:On this Bastille Day we take a moment to remember the 17,000 executed and 10,000 perished in prison during The Terror, the period during which the new, democratic French Republic cleaned up shop and removed various undesirable elements opposed to its democratic aims.

Sometimes democracy is bloody, and we must remember all those who play their role (whether that role is president, baker, police officer or executioner's target practice).

That's kids play compared to the Russian and Chinese revolutions and the aftermath of these uprisings.Can we say millions.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby waauw on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:08 pm

You're right. Much more interesting would be to celebrate the '55 days at Peking', where an outnumbered legation held out against hordes of barbarian Boxers and Qing puppets.

Lieutenant waauw

Postby betiko on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:14 pm

Also my daughter s birthday!
Major betiko

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,