Conquer Club

ConquerClub General Election

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: ConquerClub General Election

Postby Beast Of Burson on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:45 pm

The best way to get them to listen, is to stop buying premium. When they see no money come in and all the freebies on here using the site for free, they will have to change things or make everybody pay. But I've noticed in the short time I have been here, The same jerk offs have to give their 2 cents on everything, yet they never offer up any real answers. Everything is a fucking joke to these people.

Here's one to answer, (watch how many smart asses run their mouths stupidly like they always do, like the bunch of little bitches they are).... Other than playing more games than a freemium is allowed at one time, what is so great about paying for this site?.... What do I get in return, above and beyond a freemium, for paying and actually supporting this site?

The only thing I've seen that premiums get over freemiums is playing more games... that's it. not worth the money. We deserve things the freemiums can't have until they pay, since premiums pay the bills.
Cook Beast Of Burson

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:15 pm

-----Well, you might have tried reading all forum threads. Before you bought your GOLD. The thread "Is C.C. Declining" and it's shadow thread. Both are loaded with ideas.The High Command looks to the MOON for answers and then they pull something crazy. I love when Union Blue sides with Confederate Gray. Welcome to the fight. You have my vote. ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). You also have a response with correct punctuation. Always want to keep Union Blue happy. ;) But it's a one time thing. Others might get jealous. :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby owenshooter on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:24 am

Beast Of Burson wrote:The best way to get them to listen, is to stop buying premium. When they see no money come in and all the freebies on here using the site for free, they will have to change things or make everybody pay. But I've noticed in the short time I have been here, The same jerk offs have to give their 2 cents on everything, yet they never offer up any real answers. Everything is a fucking joke to these people.

Here's one to answer, (watch how many smart asses run their mouths stupidly like they always do, like the bunch of little bitches they are).... Other than playing more games than a freemium is allowed at one time, what is so great about paying for this site?.... What do I get in return, above and beyond a freemium, for paying and actually supporting this site?

The only thing I've seen that premiums get over freemiums is playing more games... that's it. not worth the money. We deserve things the freemiums can't have until they pay, since premiums pay the bills.

ummm... is this even in the correct thread? huh?!! the black jesus is confused...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ManBungalow on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:34 am

Beast Of Burson wrote:Here's one to answer, (watch how many smart asses run their mouths stupidly like they always do, like the bunch of little bitches they are).... Other than playing more games than a freemium is allowed at one time, what is so great about paying for this site?.... What do I get in return, above and beyond a freemium, for paying and actually supporting this site?

You get polymorphic games and speed games bro. Also the ability to make private games (with a password) and send invites to others. Plus no ads. If the site had a bigger active user base and didn't look and respond like it was designed in the 1980s, premium would feel like a really good investment.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:22 am

------AH! A High Command volly speaks...Wait ,what's that Icon Color next to your name...Could it be ...YES!,Blue and Silver.... All great useless points... OOOOOH ...Poly games...Speed games that settings have messed up and nobody plays... Private games with a clique of people....OOOOOH...Sounds awesome....To bad the real fun is meeting new people,in the public pool. The game site that represents a board game...Should...I don't know...LOOK LIKE A BOARD GAME...EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE?...PEOPLE COME HERE TO PLAY RISK...DO YOU GO TO A CHESS SITE WITH THE SAME COMPLAINT?..."MAN" THIS SITE LOOKS LIKE IT'S FROM THE MIDDLE AGES...BRO.... :roll: Look what game has lasted 1,000's and 1,000's of years...I can't imagine why. 8-) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... NO VOTE FOR YOU... ;) Like Union Blue said, give a reason that really matters to become GOLD,other than the old one. "That warm cozy feeling of having GOLD next to your name." Take The Great War...shouldn't being Premium Members be good enough to join a round. With out having to hope for a drop of a game token. Like a beggar on the street. COME ON....STOP IT!!!...JUST STOP DEFENDING SUCH CRAP!!!
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby notyou2 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Has President Snorri returned?
Captain notyou2

Postby Beast Of Burson on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:53 pm

ManBungalow wrote:You get polymorphic games and speed games bro. Also the ability to make private games (with a password) and send invites to others. Plus no ads. If the site had a bigger active user base and didn't look and respond like it was designed in the 1980s, premium would feel like a really good investment.

Out of everything you just mentioned that is "so great for the money"... I only play polymorphic games... never speed or private. So again... not worth the money...

I'm not downing freemiums at all... there are probably a ton of legitimate reasons why somebody stays a freemium. I'm just saying I will never buy into it again and wanted to know what was so great about supporting this site monetarily? So I only get to play 4 games at a time... I can live with that. Save my money and go buy a hooker or something. :roll:

As far as this thread:

What good is an election going to do? Even if you DO pull this off.... do you actually think your "Position" among the members will sway anything around here? They don't listen to a thousand people in these threads, but they are going to listen to a few elected voices? Hate to tell you but this isn't a Democracy here... We are in Dictatorship. He/She owns the site, they make the rules. You follow them whether you like it or not.

Welcome to the Third World.
Cook Beast Of Burson

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:07 am

Beast Of Burson wrote:What good is an election going to do? Even if you DO pull this off.... do you actually think your "Position" among the members will sway anything around here? They don't listen to a thousand people in these threads, but they are going to listen to a few elected voices? Hate to tell you but this isn't a Democracy here... We are in Dictatorship. He/She owns the site, they make the rules. You follow them whether you like it or not.

No, they don't.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:50 am

This is definitely the right thread.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby notyou2 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:06 am

Beast Of Burson wrote:
ManBungalow wrote:You get polymorphic games and speed games bro. Also the ability to make private games (with a password) and send invites to others. Plus no ads. If the site had a bigger active user base and didn't look and respond like it was designed in the 1980s, premium would feel like a really good investment.

Out of everything you just mentioned that is "so great for the money"... I only play polymorphic games... never speed or private. So again... not worth the money...

I'm not downing freemiums at all... there are probably a ton of legitimate reasons why somebody stays a freemium. I'm just saying I will never buy into it again and wanted to know what was so great about supporting this site monetarily? So I only get to play 4 games at a time... I can live with that. Save my money and go buy a hooker or something. :roll:

As far as this thread:

What good is an election going to do? Even if you DO pull this off.... do you actually think your "Position" among the members will sway anything around here? They don't listen to a thousand people in these threads, but they are going to listen to a few elected voices? Hate to tell you but this isn't a Democracy here... We are in Dictatorship. He/She owns the site, they make the rules. You follow them whether you like it or not.

$25.00 hooker. She must be HAWT!!!!!!

What do you get for $25.00??? Lemme guess, she tongues your ear.
Captain notyou2

Postby owenshooter on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:26 am

did i win? wait, did i even acccept the nomination? i am so confused...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion