Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby betiko on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Lol are you seriously posting about some unimportant crap game in a very weak league no one cares about in here, just after the night of the champions league final? :lol:
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:53 pm

CR7 - 5 Ballon d'or
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:38 am

Ronaldo > Messi.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby tzor on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:48 am

betiko wrote:Lol are you seriously posting about some unimportant crap game in a very weak league no one cares about in here, just after the night of the champions league final? :lol:

I'm reminded of that old quote Darth Vader once said to Obiwan Kenobi. Mind you, we are talking about the Champions League. I'll concede a close second.

By the way, why do Champions league players wear "shirts?" Shouldn't they be wearing "jerseys?" Really strange ordering from the Man City webpage.
Cadet tzor

Postby betiko on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:50 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Ronaldo > Messi.

Let s say equal. While ronaldo is slightly older, i think they will both end their career roughly the same year. It s 100% sure ronaldo will win it this year, it s well earned. I was just looking at the ballon d or winners since the first one. Even if it s true that stats are much more important than before (I doubt we'll ever see a defense win such title ever again), what s been going on between these two for the past 10 years is just ridiculous... we will most likely never live such a rivalry between two players For the title ofthe best player in the world. They probably would never have done it one without the other.
I think it would be fair if they both ended with the same amount of ballon d or titles. Hope they stop at 5, and that madrid and barcelona stop winning all the time, this is really getting boring.

Nevertheless.. this is a team sport. This is about clubs.. teams.. not individual players. I hate how the ballon d'or has become such an important thing for the younger audience
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:33 pm

I was just baiting really. I fully agree that we should appreciate how brilliant they both are, but I still have an opinion on who is better. I don't really care about the ballon d'or.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby GJHKKJHLKL on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 am

Mod edit (dk): spam removed
New Recruit GJHKKJHLKL

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,