Conquer Club

Most hated CC players

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Most hated CC players

Postby Mad777 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Odd that after seeing you joined in April 2017 and throwing player name such as catstevens who had no game interaction nor common posting anywhere in the Forums with you... :-k

...guess I missed some here :-$, tell us what is your other CC nickname...
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby riskllama on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Mad777 wrote:Odd that after seeing you joined in April 2017 and throwing player name such as catstevens who had no game interaction nor common posting anywhere in the Forums with you... :-k

chatstevens is/was an alt/ right idiot mouthpiece who rose to prominence on Global Chat during the US election, Mad. he's since been forever silenced on there, tho - but i expect that's where he knows him from... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby MnrToti on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Mad777 wrote:Odd that after seeing you joined in April 2017 and throwing player name such as catstevens who had no game interaction nor common posting anywhere in the Forums with you... :-k

Got a lot of time on my hands, look at peoples ratings, look at the bad ratings, look at those ratings, stalkish? Yes. Helpful? Maybe. Funny as hell? Definitely. You sir, know nothing.
Sergeant MnrToti

Postby MnrToti on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:03 pm

:oops:

Plus C&A forums.
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=219272
That's where I got the man.
Sergeant MnrToti

Postby riskllama on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:35 pm

lol, thx for that stroll down memory lane... :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:18 pm

I don't understand how this is even still up for debate.

Razorvich
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby MnrToti on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:45 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:I don't understand how this is even still up for debate.

Razorvich

I think you just have a crush on him .. What you're experiencing is normal.
Sergeant MnrToti

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:10 pm

riskllama wrote:

chatstevens is/was an alt/ right idiot mouthpiece who rose to prominence on Global Chat during the US election, Mad. he's since been forever silenced on there, tho - but i expect that's where he knows him from... ;)

Yeah, seriously. He totally dominated chat and got hundreds of people to turn it off permanently.

Now we struggle to bring them back, and it isn't happening very fast.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby riskllama on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:38 pm

lol, duk - do you have actual numbers or are you just "guesstimating" here? personally, i saw a handful(3-6) bail because of him. "hundreds" seems like a bit of a stretch, tho.
RIP chatstevens... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:50 pm

riskllama wrote:lol, duk - do you have actual numbers or are you just "guesstimating" here? personally, i saw a handful(3-6) bail because of him. "hundreds" seems like a bit of a stretch, tho.
RIP chatstevens... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know of six personally, and I'm going by the standard rule-of-thumb that for every pissed off customer who takes the time to tell you he's leaving, there are twenty who just leave without saying anything.
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby riskllama on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:04 pm

hmm...i thought it was 10, not 20. maybe that's been adjusted for inflation? good job to whomever swung the axe on that one, tho.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby LiveLoveTeach on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:08 pm

MnrToti wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:I don't understand how this is even still up for debate.

Razorvich

I think you just have a crush on him .. What you're experiencing is normal.

Nahh, Mitties is just mad because Raz keeps the cookies locked up so she can't get any.
Major LiveLoveTeach

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
riskllama wrote:

Yeah, seriously. He totally dominated chat and got hundreds of people to turn it off permanently.

Wow, so the story finally comes out....
An oppresive conspiracy against free speech arranged between Llama (who was getting reamed daily by cat on GC) and a cabal of mods (Duk et al.) who cherry picked their GC usage statistics to favour the ban & foe-prone lib snowflakes...

...and now Duk is wondering why people don't want to come to a chat column where romper-room level G-rated drivel is gestapo-enforced by a lousy set of bottom-of-the-barrel mod recruits... Nothing to see there but llama sashaying around thinking he's tough when he's really just had his mod-lovers send all the truth-tellers to the Gulag... O yea, and rop still leaping over toilets.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby riskllama on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:38 pm

shut the hell up, once again you have no clue as to what you are talking about, Tt. not even gonna bother, this time... :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:37 am

Thorthoth wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
riskllama wrote:

Wow, so the story finally comes out....
An oppresive conspiracy against free speech arranged between Llama (who was getting reamed daily by cat on GC) and a cabal of mods (Duk et al.) who cherry picked their GC usage statistics to favour the ban & foe-prone lib snowflakes...

...and now Duk is wondering why people don't want to come to a chat column where romper-room level G-rated drivel is gestapo-enforced by a lousy set of bottom-of-the-barrel mod recruits... Nothing to see there but llama sashaying around thinking he's tough when he's really just had his mod-lovers send all the truth-tellers to the Gulag... O yea, and rop still leaping over toilets.

I'm not wondering anything. Allowing people like CS to fill GC with vitriol and hate was what drove people away. Now that it's a family-friendly place again, people are slowly percolating back in, but it takes time. Once bitten, twice shy. It takes time to regain people's trust.
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 am

I turned off global chat because it was too intrusive and i m not a live chat kind of guy anyways. I shut it down way before that catstevens guy.
Major betiko

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:46 am

Dukasaur wrote:I'm not wondering anything. Allowing people like CS to fill GC with vitriol and hate was what drove people away. Now that it's a family-friendly place again, people are slowly percolating back in, but it takes time. Once bitten, twice shy. It takes time to regain people's trust.

Wait, has Catstevens finally been permanently removed from GC? There goes the comedic value of trolling him. :cry:

I don't think GC was popular to begin with to say that it was all the rage and if it weren't for some ne'erdowells , it'd be still be awesome sauce. Even the chat rooms way back when weren't exactly popular, but you had folks like Mr. Moody (RIP) who livened it up for it was worth, now it's just a dead space filling up a tab bar and wasting whatever money is poured into it.

I like the idea, but I don't think the general community numbers justify the cost of maintaining both LC and GC.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,