Conquer Club

CC Olympics

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Olympics

Postby josko.ri on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:31 am

LiveLoveTeach wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:All I can see is that this is how it works in the real Olympics.

If runners from countries A, B, and C place 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively, while runners from country D place 4th and 5th, they don't say, "well, country D had the best overall performance with, two runners in the Top 5, and therefore we give the gold to the runners from country D." No, each runner earns medals based on his individual performance, and only after collecting his medal is it added to his country's total.

And if the entirety of the event followed that premise, it would be able to be relied upon as a reliable source of information. However, no olympics allow multiple from the same team, all events would issue a gold, there would be no multiple bronzes, and no platniums etc.

Enough events have varied from the "standard" olympics that its not really a reliable go to method to settle any questions.

I've been silently watching this so far, but with some interest, since I am in a tournament that will be affected by all of this discussion. I would like to point out that I, like many others, thought that it was the total team score that would count at the end, more than just my individual score - and so did the other person in my tribe who is in that tournament with me. If that's not the case, then fine, we'll adjust - and good luck to all.

However, with what Duk and IP just said above - you're both wrong.

The real Olympics DOES have team sports, and DOES give awards based on team performance. Two examples would be gymnastics and fencing.

In gymnastics, each team has 3 gymnasts compete, and the top three teams receive medals... and every member on the team gets a medal (gold/silver/bronze) depending on how their team did. - http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/gymnast ... ion-format
In fencing, each team has 3 members, and they have 9 'bouts'... the goal is a multiple of 5 in each 'bout', because your team needs to have 45pts to win at the end of the 9th bout, otherwise, hope that you have more points than the other team! But again... everyone on the team gets a medal. http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/fencing-101-Scoring

There are also individual competitions and medals within the team competitions for those sports... but they do reward teamwork.

all this real Olympics team competitions by LiveLoveTeach has equal number of participants by each country, which is not the case in CC Olympics. Team ranking but with ratio of win of all players from the same Tribe would be reasonable solution but in no way it is reasonable to count cumulative points of every Tribe when some Tribes have 3 players in and other Tribes have 1 player in.
Major josko.ri

Postby MTIceman41 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:58 am

I love lamp....loud noises
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby IcePack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:12 am

josko.ri wrote:
LiveLoveTeach wrote:
IcePack wrote:

If runners from countries A, B, and C place 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively, while runners from country D place 4th and 5th, they don't say, "well, country D had the best overall performance with, two runners in the Top 5, and therefore we give the gold to the runners from country D." No, each runner earns medals based on his individual performance, and only after collecting his medal is it added to his country's total.

And if the entirety of the event followed that premise, it would be able to be relied upon as a reliable source of information. However, no olympics allow multiple from the same team, all events would issue a gold, there would be no multiple bronzes, and no platniums etc.

Enough events have varied from the "standard" olympics that its not really a reliable go to method to settle any questions.

I've been silently watching this so far, but with some interest, since I am in a tournament that will be affected by all of this discussion. I would like to point out that I, like many others, thought that it was the total team score that would count at the end, more than just my individual score - and so did the other person in my tribe who is in that tournament with me. If that's not the case, then fine, we'll adjust - and good luck to all.

The real Olympics DOES have team sports, and DOES give awards based on team performance. Two examples would be gymnastics and fencing.

In gymnastics, each team has 3 gymnasts compete, and the top three teams receive medals... and every member on the team gets a medal (gold/silver/bronze) depending on how their team did. - http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/gymnast ... ion-format
In fencing, each team has 3 members, and they have 9 'bouts'... the goal is a multiple of 5 in each 'bout', because your team needs to have 45pts to win at the end of the 9th bout, otherwise, hope that you have more points than the other team! But again... everyone on the team gets a medal. http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/fencing-101-Scoring

There are also individual competitions and medals within the team competitions for those sports... but they do reward teamwork.

all this real Olympics team competitions by LiveLoveTeach has equal number of participants by each country, which is not the case in CC Olympics. Team ranking but with ratio of win of all players from the same Tribe would be reasonable solution but in no way it is reasonable to count cumulative points of every Tribe when some Tribes have 3 players in and other Tribes have 1 player in.

All those tribes have equal opportunity to participate but not all take the opportunity given. So yes itā€™s reasonable bcuz all were given equal chance for the same result.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby josko.ri on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:16 am

josko.ri wrote:
IcePack wrote:
josko.ri wrote:So how can anyone say that default rules were changed afterwards, what were the default rules?

Its easy, the tournament shows one thing and awarded one way and you complained and then it was "fixed" after to your benefit.
So clearly, there was a change in order to follow the interpretation you had from the way it was set up (aka default).

The tournament actually shows that "1", "2", "3" and "4" receive medals and this should mean Individual rankings because contrary to that in the main Olympics page is is written "Winning Tribe" earns each 15.000 Shared. So when it is written "Tribe" in awards like in main Olympics page then Tribe gets prizes but when it is written "1", "2", "3", "4" like it is in Tribal tournaments AND IN ALL OTHER INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENTS then Individual ranking is relevant because it is the same prize label like in other individual non-Tribal tournaments.

So clearly, the above example shows that Individual ranking should be default, and you changed it by your wrong interpretation of the rules, even taking "right" to call your interpretation as default rules. ;)

My complaint was to follow the default rules described above which were not followed in original medal distribution.

It seems nobody of "Team ranking supporters" have counterargument to this.
Major josko.ri

Postby IcePack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:23 am

I already brought up the 15,000 shared for overall event has no bearing on individual events. So the argument makes no sense to point to overall event when we are discussing individual events not overall.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby josko.ri on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:24 am

IcePack wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
LiveLoveTeach wrote:
IcePack wrote:

All those tribes have equal opportunity to participate but not all take the opportunity given. So yes itā€™s reasonable bcuz all were given equal chance for the same result.

In real Olympics examples given by LLT the tournament format assures that all participating countries will have equal number of participants, that could be also done here (and my suggestion is should be done in next year Olympics) by taking first 8 signed Tribes and waiting until they sign up all participants. However in this year Olympics the Tribal format does not support team ranking with equal number of participants so it is nonsense to award the ones who have higher participation and have without medal chance Tribes with 1 participating player.
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:26 am

IcePack wrote:I already brought up the 15,000 shared for overall event has no bearing on individual events. So the argument makes no sense to point to overall event when we are discussing individual events not overall.

My argument is that when it is Tribal ranking then it is clearly written "Tribal", like in main Olympics page. Contrary to that, when it is individual ranking then it is written "1", "2", "3", "4" without mentioning word "Tribal", like it is in all other tournaments including both non-Tribal and Tribal tournaments. So you could read it carefully to understand what are default rules.
Major josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:16 am

...I don't think there is a way to make it fair for 100% of the participants, let' say we are putting the "Team ranking rule" in effect in some tournament next year, you have a 32 players tournament, if 8 Tribes then 4 players per Tribe would register, but in this case you have 3 Tribes that only show 1 participants so other Tribes will fulfill the roster and tournament gets full with various amount of player spreads within all Team, Tournament then start and next thing you see is that team mate are facing each other in Round 1....I can then foresee (and bet) the first post in the 2018 Olympics thread from one member of this team saying it's not fair I'm playing against my team mate in Round 1, that is giving away too soon the chances for us to bring point back home for the gold, silver & bronze.

Either way you go we will face complaint...this is the nature of environnement like this.

I wish it would be possible to hide this "Team ranking" when tournament is setup that way (Tribe vs Tribe vs Tribe ...) and to eliviate all this discussion about something that was never intented to be implemented.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby IcePack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 am

If thatā€™s the intent (individual) then the descriptions need to be much better especially for the ones that have multiple players and show team rankings first.
As of right now you clearly have two groups playing different strategies and one side or the other is going to feel like they got screwed.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Mad777 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:26 am

IcePack wrote:If thatā€™s the intent (individual) then the descriptions need to be much better especially for the ones that have multiple players and show team rankings first.
As of right now you clearly have two groups playing different strategies and one side or the other is going to feel like they got screwed.

I agree with the above, like I said this was put out there during a serious rush time....as you can see the OP has very basic layout we didn't have time to go deeper with the full explanantion, was only assumption members will kind of take it from last edition with the only difference that Clan team will not be part of the "Team Ranking".

Hopefully next year to be better....always room for improvement 8-)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby TX AG 90 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Is there any more talk on making this event every 2 years instead of every year?

I'm ok either way, but doubt I will be playing again next year if it is every year. With so many other events going on, my game load is getting out of hand.

I'm not advocating a change just for me. I know there are tons of players that play everything and can handle a game load of 100-200. I'm just saying each event may get more participation if the big events are spaced out. Currently, CC Marathon, the 50 states event, and Olympics is quite the load.
Private TX AG 90

Postby happyfeet on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:41 pm

If my medals aren't counting towards my tribes medal count where are they going? Is there a special side tribe that all who were late joining a tribe? I mean in years past you had to be either in a clan or tribe to join any games. I joined several matches without any warning. So if my medals don't count towards my tribe I would like you guys to count them with all the others who missed out on joining a tribe and aren't getting their medals counted either. We should be allowed to have the same opportunity to win the prize as everyone else. I don't read every thread to know all the changes. I thought this was still a clan event and joined using the banners not reading the changes. I'm very disappointed that my efforts are going to be for nothing.
Colonel happyfeet

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Mad777 wrote:All,

I'm not sure why all of the sudden things goes sideway in regards of that ranking, first look at the OP, there is nothing that said
"a Tribe Tournament will grant medal to all of his participants"
...this rule apply for the overall Tribe team win, which mean if FBRD Tribe remain ahead like they are and until the end of the event they will then receive 15,000 credits to share between all player from FBRD that were registered at the beginning of the event and also each player to receive a Tribal medal.

Some of you get stuck with that Tribe ranking visible in those Tribe selective Auto-Tournament and for some reason thinking it will be use to grant the item to the winning team and all it's participants (Gold, Silver, Bronze medals), I would be the first surprised since I never see this type of award yet with Auto Tournament (AT) event, also it was never said that those type of Tribe Tournament will have such a rule.

Again and for those who may not know well the AT tool, the ranking is appearing only because those type of tournament have been setup (coded) to allow each existing Tribe to register at least one of their member or more depends on size of that tournament, and not because we wanted to make a specific rule that give to the winning team the appropriate item that is layed in that tournament page.

I hope this is clearing up any possible disagreement with the way it suppose to work for this 2017 Olympics edition and that no one thinks rule(s) have been changes from a year to another, now I have to say I'm in favor on finding a way to make that type of rule available for the next edition and get all tournament setup that way to make it a "real" Tribe event like I wished to be, however and because the "Tribe 2.0" appeared close to the expected launch date of the 2017 Olympics we went ahead and did all the major mod we could to make it start "on time", but we admitted, with minimum annoucement, again because time was against us (remember we had Whac-a-Mod running still when Olympics was suppose to start initially) we couldn't do better than that, this event is run by admin and we had to argue to get it push to a later date and after Whac-a-Mod is a bit slowing down since all were busy and couldn't support any task involving with the Olympics event.

Since I brought the subject for next edition I also wish to have all tournament reviewed as far, amount of game, score reset, settings, and other stuff that to me didn't make sense the way some tournament were coded,
I can start with the one playing with Hive map having 2 rounds, 1st with 4 games and the 2nd with 1 game....no sense at all...but i'm sure we can had fresh blood into all ATs and make it better.

Let me know if the above is not making any sense at all... 8-)

Thankfully for everyone, FBRD is no longer in the lead for this tournament. With any luck this trend will hold through the remainder of the tournaments that have yet to conclude.

Thanks to everyone who helped set this up again, it's really my favorite part of CC nowadays! I genuinely look forward to it all year, and was really excited to be invited to join a tribe in advance of the start. That has added an extra layer of intrigue, and with any luck my participation will help propel my clan to a total score far beyond that of FBRD.

Personally for all the reasons from both sides already argued, I don't think you should change anything for next year. It seems to me straightforward and working fine.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Mad777 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:52 pm

32 Tournament remaining, 13 are playing the last round...
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Seems like a big 'ruling' came thorug in the last 24-48 hours in C&A that mainly affects the Olympic tourney. Could I entice any of the mods to make a sort of official anouncement anywhere besides buried in C&A? It's a little unclear to me after reading Teegee post what is and isn't ok.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Mad777 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:44 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Seems like a big 'ruling' came thorug in the last 24-48 hours in C&A that mainly affects the Olympic tourney. Could I entice any of the mods to make a sort of official anouncement anywhere besides buried in C&A? It's a little unclear to me after reading Teegee post what is and isn't ok.

Not sure what "big ruling" you are referencing to?

If you read my post into this C&A you may see that it has the same sound as my post in this thread, i don't recall we cleared a rule that allow people to suicide for the benefit of his/her Tribe.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby IcePack on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Thanks Ice, I did not notice the post in the tournament thread until you brought it to my attention.

And I understand this isn't a change in the rules per se @mad, but it is a subject that I feel is important to have clarity on.

"From this point on, all games, no matter what it is, unless specified, shall be subject to all CC rules. This includes tournament and tribe games."

When Teegee posted this, it made clear you can't suicide to help a tribemate in a tournament. But I guess I'm still unclear the impact of this statement in say the following situation:

a great war tourney where it's the last round and I am one game ahead. There is one 5 player game remaining and the person in second place (in the tourney) would beat me in a tie breaker. The person in second place(in the tourney) is leading, and I am in 5th place in the game but still have lots of troops. Can I attack him out of first place in the last round in order to preserve my victory in the tourney, even though I had no shot of winning the game? My understand was that previously I was able to do this, but the way I'm reading this now is that I can no longer preserve my viscotry in the tourney without breaking the rules. Sorry to make this post in the wrong venue, but you asked what big ruling I was talking about here so I'm posting this here now too.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Mad777 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:49 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Thanks Ice, I did not notice the post in the tournament thread until you brought it to my attention.

And I understand this isn't a change in the rules per se @mad, but it is a subject that I feel is important to have clarity on.

"From this point on, all games, no matter what it is, unless specified, shall be subject to all CC rules. This includes tournament and tribe games."

When Teegee posted this, it made clear you can't suicide to help a tribemate in a tournament. But I guess I'm still unclear the impact of this statement in say the following situation:

a great war tourney where it's the last round and I am one game ahead. There is one 5 player game remaining and the person in second place (in the tourney) would beat me in a tie breaker. The person in second place(in the tourney) is leading, and I am in 5th place in the game but still have lots of troops. Can I attack him out of first place in the last round in order to preserve my victory in the tourney, even though I had no shot of winning the game? My understand was that previously I was able to do this, but the way I'm reading this now is that I can no longer preserve my viscotry in the tourney without breaking the rules. Sorry to make this post in the wrong venue, but you asked what big ruling I was talking about here so I'm posting this here now too.

First, TeeGee only unveil something that to my opinion has not been enforced for years and up to those days had laterly not much impact per what I can tell, however referring that C&A and because I was ask to provide comment, I couldn't avoid bringing what is existing already and since 2009 (last revision) - The Tournament Handbook - then if this material doesn't cover it then the CC rules have to be use next...so really nothing new here. To make another point here in regards of this C&A that you pointed, there was 2 cases in one, IcePack who did not break any rules by his playing, disregarding the way his tactic has been perceive (poor or logical), some could have said "gross abuse" covered under CC rules "unwritten section" but no proof therefore the final judgment was legit, when judging for a case you need fact to make your final word (troops count analogy may help still but can't be retrieve as a proof the way the gaming data are design) on the other hand we had josko, who publically in the game chat, admitted using a team tactic that could be seen as "secret diplomacy", here there was more material to work with but apparently precendent case took effect and drove the outcome which I fully respect.

Now to refer to your actual case that seems to be an issue for you I can't really help, first because it fall under Community and not under my garden, so perhaps this to be a question for Dukasaur, however being using the auto-tournament it kind of link to the Tournament handbook, even do "Auto Tournament" don't have it's own "handbook", otherwise and again, CC rules are the dominant material to see if what you are trying to achieve is acceptable or not, but counting on the Great War has started years ago then it may use those precedent case as well, I just can't speak for it.
I found with your post that your seems to be a very honnest person unveiling your plan that maybe read by your "oppoenent" into that said tournament, that is humble from your part and I appreciate it.

At the end of the day and the reason TeeGee has put this add'on out there (that will be insert into the Tournaments & Tribes section after the texting to be revise and to be more clear) is because it may help to prevent unnecessary C&A, it may help to answer question players may have, again rule can be adjust and as long as it's mention somewhere in the Event thread, the goal is having a base that cover the whole aspect and for everyone to be on the same page upfront and to prevent case to pop after the Event has started.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:50 pm

IcePack wrote:https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225191&view=unread#p4985104

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 9&t=225392

Thanks IP...
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Mad777 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Thanks Ice, I did not notice the post in the tournament thread until you brought it to my attention.

First, TeeGee only unveil something that to my opinion has not been enforced for years and up to those days had laterly not much impact per what I can tell, however referring that C&A and because I was ask to provide comment, I couldn't avoid bringing what is existing already and since 2009 (last revision) - The Tournament Handbook - then if this material doesn't cover it then the CC rules have to be use next...so really nothing new here. To make another point here in regards of this C&A that you pointed, there was 2 cases in one, IcePack who did not break any rules by his playing, disregarding the way his tactic has been perceive (poor or logical), some could have said "gross abuse" covered under CC rules "unwritten section" but no proof therefore the final judgment was legit, when judging for a case you need fact to make your final word (troops count analogy may help still but can't be retrieve as a proof the way the gaming data are design) on the other hand we had josko, who publically in the game chat, admitted using a team tactic that could be seen as "secret diplomacy", here there was more material to work with but apparently precendent case took effect and drove the outcome which I fully respect.

Now to refer to your actual case that seems to be an issue for you I can't really help, first because it fall under Community and not under my garden, so perhaps this to be a question for Dukasaur, however being using the auto-tournament it kind of link to the Tournament handbook, even do "Auto Tournament" don't have it's own "handbook", otherwise and again, CC rules are the dominant material to see if what you are trying to achieve is acceptable or not, but counting on the Great War has started years ago then it may use those precedent case as well, I just can't speak for it.
I found with your post that your seems to be a very honnest person unveiling your plan that maybe read by your "oppoenent" into that said tournament, that is humble from your part and I appreciate it.

At the end of the day and the reason TeeGee has put this add'on out there (that will be insert into the Tournaments & Tribes section after the texting to be revise and to be more clear) is because it may help to prevent unnecessary C&A, it may help to answer question players may have, again rule can be adjust and as long as it's mention somewhere in the Event thread, the goal is having a base that cover the whole aspect and for everyone to be on the same page upfront and to prevent case to pop after the Event has started.

Thanks Mad, I indeed wanted to 'ask permission rather than forgiveness' . I have no issue with the ruling made, but this case and ruling reflect some change in the way the rules will be interpreted if not the wording itself (or at the very least a change in the enforcement of the rules as it relates to tournaments). I'm not currently in this situation but I have been in the past and may again be in the future. I'll re-post my question directly into the great war tourney thread and see what the Dinosaur has to say. I understand it is difficult to speak to hypotheticals, but this is the only way I can think to ensure I have some expectation of how this rule will be interpreted in these large auto tourneys that I am very heavily invested in.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Mad777 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Sounds good, what you should remember from this is that no changes were really made and that is a point I need to clarify with TeeGee, the fact that the comment may sounds like it was acceptable to suicide in game before is bothering me, no where in the site I can found such a separation between casual game and tournament game in regards of the gaming rule, that is why I always express that CC rules should have been and should be the "Mother Rules" if not specified otherwise.

Appears that this C&A made a revelation here but it's clearly not the intent other than remind everyone what those old & existent rules are... 8-)

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other question or comment I'm here to work for the Community and not against....lol
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby dkmaster on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Quoted beneath is a PM send to TeeGee prior to the verdict in my C&A report. It was not included in the thread though as promised.

Reading this PM and then seeing Icepack getting cleared for breaking any rules seems strange.

So I can only see that from now on it is ok for any player to do what Icepack did. Target another tribes player full force every turn and if somebody reacts just say " well it was my strategy for a win but it didnt work out. Nothing against the rules here "

Mad777 can you please tell us all what is allowed or not here in the Olympics.

Is it ok to play like Icepack or is it not ?

dkmaster wrote:Hi TeeGee

Sorry to disturb you again.

Unfortunately no one ever saw Joskos and Icepacks defens. So they can have written anything out of context with no real backup. Without me having a chance to prove them wrong.

I will add a small thing to Mad777's input. First of all, I will say that his input was informative and welldescribed. So nothing bad at all to say about that. Thumps up.

But I have read a lot of C&A reports, where it is always said. Give me some more examples to prove that it is not only happening a single time.

I know Icepack is a mod and I know it is not easy for you to give him a warning or what a ruling could be.

But calling his play a bad strategy is not right as well. With a bad strategy he would attack random players and not every time players from a tribe fighting for the Olympic Tribe Championsship.

He attacked me in all our games together. I am playing for Rubber Duckies, which at that time were ahead of Risen. And still in the running close to Risen at the moment.

The games I got at my wall was sent by fairman. Funny enough Icepack attacked him hard in all 3 games and even took out 15 troops of his stack before anyone carded.
Fairman is playing for Monkies and Sexies which were in the run back when these games were played.
And funny enough fairman was the player he continued suiciding into in my Game 17751836 mentioned in my case.

So this is not just bad strategy. It is proven that Icepack is targetting full force into other tribes players to avoid them getting points. And that way help his own tribe Risen to win.
He even says in C&A that this has happened the last to years as well.

If this behaviour is allowed any Tribe can send out #suiciders# attacking hard into other tribes players and ruin the fun for all.
And there is around 7-900 of these games just in Olympic.

Looking forward to read your final ruling.

Regards

dkmaster

TeeGee wrote:Thanks for your reply, i will add it to the thread when i get back home.
I hope you understand the delays in reaching a final verdict, but I can assure you that we are spending a lot of time researching this and are wanting to make the right decision.
Colonel dkmaster

Postby IcePack on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Did you not read the final ruling?

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby dkmaster on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:52 pm

IcePack wrote:Did you not read the final ruling?

Strange question :roll:

Ofcourse I did. Though I cant see how to watch his link. And thread is closed so not able to ask either. From what I can see I see no where mentioned anything about you. You have said all along that your actions are not suicidings or game throwings. And therefore not against the rules
Mad calls your strategy bad but not against the rules.

I still dont know what the rules are ?

I still havent got a feedback on what suiciding and game throwing is if your play aint ?

And to compare a case, where I attacked a large stack placed right beside my regions, ready to take me out for sure next turn, and only took the stack somewhat down before I set up some traps in different castle in feudal epic. With what josko and you did is just totally wrong.

There is no comparison at all. And no excuse for what Josko or you did.
Colonel dkmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives