Conquer Club

DACA

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: DACA

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:31 pm

It is obvious that fake bernie had NO CLUE how to carry on an intelligent conversation. He is reduced to repeating false accusations that bear NO link to reality.

fake bernie must be jealous of those of us who can converse intelligently, even on matters on which we disagree. fake bernie is again CLUELESS.

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:No problemo. I appreciate that you're a genuine and sincere poster who isn't playing games like most of the people here. Sadly, I disagree with your opinions more often than not, but I do appreciate their sincerity and core honesty.

My boy gets his sincerity from my side of the family. His anger issues he gets from his Mother side.
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby karel on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:58 am

jusplay4fun wrote:It is obvious that fake bernie had NO CLUE how to carry on an intelligent conversation. He is reduced to repeating false accusations that bear NO link to reality.

fake bernie must be jealous of those of us who can converse intelligently, even on matters on which we disagree. fake bernie is again CLUELESS.

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:No problemo. I appreciate that you're a genuine and sincere poster who isn't playing games like most of the people here. Sadly, I disagree with your opinions more often than not, but I do appreciate their sincerity and core honesty.

My boy gets his sincerity from my side of the family. His anger issues he gets from his Mother side.

its the liberal way
Corporal karel

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:03 am

Be nice; some liberals have intelligence. So do conservatives, and even moderates. :)

JP

Postby karel on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:50 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Be nice; some liberals have intelligence. So do conservatives, and even moderates. :)

JP

maybe but all you see is the left wanting to destroy this country........if the could they would change or get rid of the bill of rights hell prolly the constitution .they must want us to be invaded and have our country taken over,i believe it.Just like the vegas shooting,i think he was not alone,but belong to some hate group hell prolly even isis
Corporal karel

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:14 pm

DACA in the news again. Important, it seems:

JP4F

McCarthy: Congress will hit March deadline on DACA solution

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/36282 ... a-solution

Congress will create a solution before a March deadline for nearly 800,000 immigrants who came to the United States illegally as children, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) told The Hill's Saturday HillCast.
During a wide-ranging interview for The Hill’s Power Politics podcast, McCarthy expressed confidence that a politically difficult impasse could be bridged in Congress within the next four months.

“I believe at the end of the day, we’ll come to an agreement together to get that done,” he said.

The majority leader, describing in rosy terms House GOP bills that died in the Senate this year, predicted a bipartisan resolution for the young immigrants by March. That's the deadline handed to Congress by President Trump when he terminated the immigration program originally created at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) by former President Obama.
Obama’s 2012 program, known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), temporarily protected young immigrants who were brought to the country illegally as children. An estimated 800,000 beneficiaries of the DACA program are living, studying and working in the United States.

In September, Trump rescinded the program following seven uneasy months of internal deliberations. He softened his customary tough rhetoric about illegal immigration to say he sought a path forward that would show “heart and compassion.”
Guided by White House chief of staff John Kelly, his former DHS secretary, Trump decided Congress would have to craft a statutory solution to a program the administration believed had violated the law.

This week, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said a DACA fix remains a priority for his conference.
“We think we have to have a DACA solution,” he told NPR.
Ryan described the discussions as one element within broader talks with Democratic lawmakers about immigration enforcement, separate from Democratic entreaties to attach DACA protections to a must-pass spending measure to keep the government operating.
“We don’t see this as part of a spending bill,” Ryan said. “That has nothing to do with immigration law.”
McCarthy said talks within an immigration working group, and his conversations with senior Democratic lawmakers have been “very productive … to see where we can go to solve this DACA problem, and where we can actually have stronger border security.”
Without action by Congress, DACA recipients will begin to lose their protections from deportation on March 5.

Postby karel on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:44 pm

they all just need to leave and go back to where they came from,sick of paying thier free welfare,bunch of scum bags they are,
Corporal karel

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:53 pm

I think Karel response needs these reminders:

JP

jusplay4fun wrote:I have been thinking about DACA:

On June 15, 2012, President Obama created a new policy calling for deferred action for certain undocumented young people who came to the U.S. as children. Applications under the program which is called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) began on August 15, 2012.

I am not sure how many are under DACA. I think that those who are can become citizens at some point if:

1) They have a full-time job or

2) they are CURRENTLY a full-time student (they CANNOT have 6 months to become one);

3) They have no criminal record;

4) They are not receiving "welfare" such as AFDC, unemployment benefits, EBT ("Food Stamps"), or similar government handouts.

Those who tried to do something legal to give them some path to citizenship should be given that opportunity, if they are legally productive and are not crimimals or welfare recipients.

This path to citizenship should be a one-time program and should be only available to those who are registered CURRENLTLY under the program. (NOTE: ***At this time, Immigration Equality does not recommend that you file for DACA if you have never done so before.*** http://www.immigrationequality.org/get- ... -arrivals/)

When President Reagan gave citizenship to illegal immigrants in the 1980's what happened? EVEN more came in the hope of getting citizenship. It was supposed to be a one-time program, but ultimately encouraged MORE ILLEGAL immigration.

So President Obama ILLEGALLY (as per the US Constitution) allows ILLEGAL Aliens to stay,THEN there is a LEGAL problem here. AND THIS promotes respect for the law? Y como se dice "ILLEGAL"?

I think it is to our advantage to keep in this country hard-working and productive young DACA persons. If they have a criminal record and/or are on welfare, then those should be deported. IMMEDIATELY. NO hearings needed.

To me, the bottom line is that we as a country

1) cannot open our doors to every poor person who wants to come here. And

2) We cannot pay "welfare" to all these poor ILLEGAL immigrants.

3) We have too many individuals on welfare NOW, among those who are already citizens.

JP4F

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:46 am

updates:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/10/politics/ ... index.html

Washington (CNN) In the wake of a late-night court ruling blocking the Trump administration from ending a popular immigration program, congressional negotiators say it's still full steam ahead -- for now.

When President Donald Trump ended the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which protects young undocumented immigrants brought to the US as children from deportation, in September, he urged Congress to act and sought to create a March deadline to generate a sense of urgency.

But late Tuesday night, a federal judge blocked the administration from carrying out that plan, ordering the Department of Homeland Security to begin processing renewal applications for individuals covered by the two-year work permits and protections.

also:

Republicans and Democrats will sit down with President Donald Trump in a bipartisan meeting Tuesday aimed at moving closer to protecting hundreds of thousands of immigrants from deportation, but a long-entrenched partisan divide over immigration policy and a looming budget deadline are threatening progress.

Republican and Democrats involved in negotiations over the must-pass January spending deal say that DACA -- the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program -- has become the key to unlocking any funding agreement and some are frustrated with how negotiations are unfolding. Republicans charge that Democrats have all but halted talks on spending caps until there is a resolution on DACA, which gives undocumented immigrants who came to the country as children a chance to stay, work or study in the US without fear of deportation.

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:43 am

jusplay4fun wrote:updates:

Washington (CNN) In the wake of a late-night court ruling blocking the Trump administration from ending a popular immigration program, congressional negotiators say it's still full steam ahead -- for now.

When President Donald Trump ended the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which protects young undocumented immigrants brought to the US as children from deportation, in September, he urged Congress to act and sought to create a March deadline to generate a sense of urgency.

But late Tuesday night, a federal judge blocked the administration from carrying out that plan, ordering the Department of Homeland Security to begin processing renewal applications for individuals covered by the two-year work permits and protections.

also:

Republicans and Democrats will sit down with President Donald Trump in a bipartisan meeting Tuesday aimed at moving closer to protecting hundreds of thousands of immigrants from deportation, but a long-entrenched partisan divide over immigration policy and a looming budget deadline are threatening progress.

Republican and Democrats involved in negotiations over the must-pass January spending deal say that DACA -- the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program -- has become the key to unlocking any funding agreement and some are frustrated with how negotiations are unfolding. Republicans charge that Democrats have all but halted talks on spending caps until there is a resolution on DACA, which gives undocumented immigrants who came to the country as children a chance to stay, work or study in the US without fear of deportation.

Don't worry my illegitimate son, just admit I'm your father and you won't be deported back to Swaziland.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:21 pm

No change from October: fake burnie has grown no brains; JUS halitosis and moss in his head.

JP

jusplay4fun wrote:It is obvious that fake bernie had NO CLUE how to carry on an intelligent conversation. He is reduced to repeating false accusations that bear NO link to reality.

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:43 pm

karel wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Be nice; some liberals have intelligence. So do conservatives, and even moderates. :)

JP

maybe but all you see is the left wanting to destroy this country........if the could they would change or get rid of the bill of rights hell prolly the constitution .they must want us to be invaded and have our country taken over,i believe it.Just like the vegas shooting,i think he was not alone,but belong to some hate group hell prolly even isis

Karel and justplaywithhimself have found each other. Bro love!

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:06 am

The ONLY way fake burnie gets off is to try to irritate someone. Sorry fake burnie, you FAILED again. You failed at about everything in life. You must have dropped out of elementary school. A SAD, sick, silly, & superfluous person you are, burnie. Even your mother failed you.

JP

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm

fake burnie cannot have an intelligent conversation because he has NO intelligence.

fake burnie cannot refute a single argument I make; he merely repeats lies. This is true because

FAKE burnie IS AN IDIOT.

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:updates:

also:

Don't worry my illegitimate son, just admit I'm your father and you won't be deported back to Swaziland.

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 pm

And the battle over DACA continues.

I really doubt, given the vitriolic nature of discourse in the public (NOT helped one iota by the hatred, stupidity, and insensitivity of the comments by our current POTUS) that any real deal will happen by the time of the US Federal Budget deadline set for this Friday.

We can hope for a reasonable and fair resolution soon.

JP

Postby karel on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:32 pm

i dont think it will pass,unless my boy trump gets his wall,and yes lame brains we need the wall
Corporal karel

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:58 pm

karel wrote:i dont think it will pass,unless my boy trump gets his wall,and yes lame brains we need the wall

Mexico going to pay for it?

Postby riskllama on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:04 pm

i have a way the US could pretty much build that thing for free. i'd tell you how, but i'm waiting to hear back from your guvment....
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:17 pm

karel wrote:i dont think it will pass,unless my boy trump gets his wall,and yes lame brains we need the wall

For what?

So you have to pay extra to fly in cheap labour from somewhere else?
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:55 am

Looks like we are going to have a government shut down coming.

Thanks Obama!

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:23 pm

I have been thinking about DACA:

On June 15, 2012, President Obama created a new policy calling for deferred action for certain undocumented young people who came to the U.S. as children. Applications under the program which is called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) began on August 15, 2012.

I am not sure how many are under DACA. I think that those who are can become citizens at some point if:

1) They have a full-time job or

2) they are CURRENTLY a full-time student (they CANNOT have 6 months to become one);

3) They have no criminal record;

4) They are not receiving "welfare" such as AFDC, unemployment benefits, EBT ("Food Stamps"), or similar government handouts.

Those who tried to do something legal to give them some path to citizenship should be given that opportunity, if they are legally productive and are not crimimals or welfare recipients.

This path to citizenship should be a one-time program and should be only available to those who are registered CURRENLTLY under the program. (NOTE: ***At this time, Immigration Equality does not recommend that you file for DACA if you have never done so before.*** http://www.immigrationequality.org/get- ... -arrivals/)

When President Reagan gave citizenship to illegal immigrants in the 1980's what happened? EVEN more came in the hope of getting citizenship. It was supposed to be a one-time program, but ultimately encouraged MORE ILLEGAL immigration.

So President Obama ILLEGALLY (as per the US Constitution) allows ILLEGAL Aliens to stay, THEN there is a LEGAL problem here. AND THIS promotes respect for the law? Y como se dice "ILLEGAL"?

I think it is to our advantage to keep in this country hard-working and productive young DACA persons. If they have a criminal record and/or are on welfare, then those should be deported. IMMEDIATELY. NO hearings needed.

To me, the bottom line is that we as a country:

1) cannot open our doors to every poor person who wants to come here. And

2) We cannot pay "welfare" to all these poor ILLEGAL immigrants.

3) We have too many individuals on welfare NOW, among those who are already legal citizens.

I want to remind everyone what we are discussing, what DACA is about, where we are, and how we got here. DACA is part of a bigger issue of the immigration issue to the USA, legal and illegal. 1/17/18

JP

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:40 am

jusplay4fun wrote:I have been thinking
JP

Really? When is this earth moving event going to happen son?

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:10 am

I think, therefore I am. (quoting Descartes)

JP

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:11 am

If I am thinking, there is NO WAY you can be my father, fake or otherwise.

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:I have been thinking
JP

Really? When is this earth moving event going to happen son?

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I think, therefore I am your son

JP

We are making progress son!

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:32 pm

fake burnie misquoted me, so he LIED, again. What a MORON. This must be his idea of an effective REFUTATION; all he did is show how silly and STUPID he is.

And fake bunnie is a sad, bitter, and stooopid old man.

Is that how you get OFF, fake bunnie? Lie, twist the details, and TRY TO annoy people? You are lower than a bunnie, fake buggie.

JP

jusplay4fun wrote:I think, therefore I am. (quoting Descartes)

JP

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,