Conquer Club

Game Over - Tokens Coming Soon

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Operation Michael Newbie Game Day 2

Postby robellis00 on Mon May 14, 2018 1:01 am

Wow, looks like vacation is over.

Maybe Djelebert needs another day to RE-READ the posts from BuJaber.

DJELEBERT can you honestly say that none of Bujabers actions seem a little questionable to you? (Voting immediately after the start of D2; switching votes like a madman; defending his votes based on weak arguments;)
That raises HUGE speculations to me since there has been so much discussion on them. Could it be that you are covering for your partner?

Sounds like a possibility to me.

Any input from Tails or Pika?
Lieutenant robellis00

Postby BuJaber on Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 am

Enjoy playing mafia like russian roullette.

I'm not claiming. You haven't found scum. Your arguments are weak. You're ignoring my scumhunting. You don't want me in the game. You're either scum or getting manipulated by scum. Maybe if you I'm dead you will gain some objectivity but alas it doesn't look promising.

^that is to rob, ragian and mitch
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Mon May 14, 2018 2:37 am

If you are town, then play the game. Convince me how your actions are not scummy. Pathos is not going to help.
Captain Ragian

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon May 14, 2018 4:40 am

Deadline will be this time tomorrow.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby madmitch on Mon May 14, 2018 5:21 am

@ Bujaber , I don't think anyone wants to get rid of you if it ca be helped,I think you are a good player and enjoy playing against you, but your remarks at the beginning of this day and no good reason why you said that and your playing has been strange and now you don.t want to claim seems scummy to me :-k :-k
Cadet madmitch

Postby BuJaber on Mon May 14, 2018 7:09 am

But the whole case against me depends on me having a pre-planned agenda.

It could easily be explained if you assume I'm town and wanting to lynch my biggest suspect on day 1 when I wasn't part of the dakky wagon nor did I approve of it.

To me, the death of benga doesn't change the fact that rob was scummy in day 1. In fact it gives me an additional reason to suspect him.

It is the insistence from you 3 that what I am doing can only be explained by me being scum is what's giving me pause. You are not showing any effort in linking me to any potential scum partner. You are not showing any effort in reading anyone else. I on the other hand have been interacting with the thread and adjusting or reevaluating my reads based on new posts from players.

How else does a player convince others they are town? Moreover where are your posts showing your eagerness to actually solve the game instead of settling on just this wagon. How am I supposed to trust that you are town enough to appeal to you as a fellow townie?
If you've noticed I've been forced to assume that scum is among the 3 of you + roglb and just hoping that dj and tails who are town by PoE will see that I am right here and you guys are wrong.

It's all pretty evident in my posts. I really can't see what I need to explain. I think your interpretation of my posts is colored by your bias.

Consider assuming I'm town and reading all my posts since the beginning of the game. Doesn't it also make sense as town?
If you honestly conclude that no it doesn't make sense from town then I can't do much else to conivnce you. That would have to be a post-game discussion.
Major BuJaber

Postby madmitch on Mon May 14, 2018 12:06 pm

UNVOTE BUJABER I believe you and after rereading I feel that Rob and Rags are the scummy partners, I voted for Rob and got grief from Rags ,I didn't like the quick hammer on Dakky from Rob and Rags has been pushing your lynch and I got caught up in it, so right now I am rethinking everything and don,t want you hammered until we hear from all
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Tue May 15, 2018 1:12 am

Well done, BuJ :lol:

Oh well, I still believe BuJ to be the scummiest, and to be honest I don't give much for the argument: Can't you see all that I've sone as townie? Because, frankly, no. There's absolutely NO reason for any town to come steaming in D2 with a vote. It's ALWAYS in town's best interest to hear from everyone before settling on someone.

BuJaber wrote:But the whole case against me depends on me having a pre-planned agenda.

Well, to begin with my suspicion hinged on this. Then you started voting left and right whoever went against you. Moreover, I'm quite confident that scum always have pre-planned agendas, so I don't really see this as any good defence.

BuJaber wrote:It could easily be explained if you assume I'm town and wanting to lynch my biggest suspect on day 1 when I wasn't part of the dakky wagon nor did I approve of it.
I don't assume anyone's town when I'm town. I assume that anyone is bad.

BuJaber wrote:To me, the death of benga doesn't change the fact that rob was scummy in day 1. In fact it gives me an additional reason to suspect him.
Benga is not in the game. Hopefully, you're thinking of Betiko.

BuJaber wrote:It is the insistence from you 3 that what I am doing can only be explained by me being scum is what's giving me pause. You are not showing any effort in linking me to any potential scum partner. You are not showing any effort in reading anyone else. I on the other hand have been interacting with the thread and adjusting or reevaluating my reads based on new posts from players.
1) I have a good idea of who's your scummy partner. If you haven't deduced that from my posts, you're not trying. 2) I, can't speak for the others, will accept no such accusation. You're the most scummy one to me, so my eyes are set on you. Of course, I'm evaluating everyone else, but so far only you (and one more) stick out. 3) Your interaction consists of voting anyone who dares going against you. Please...

BuJaber wrote:How else does a player convince others they are town? Moreover where are your posts showing your eagerness to actually solve the game instead of settling on just this wagon. How am I supposed to trust that you are town enough to appeal to you as a fellow townie?
If you've noticed I've been forced to assume that scum is among the 3 of you + roglb and just hoping that dj and tails who are town by PoE will see that I am right here and you guys are wrong.
First and foremost, this is the second time you're accusing me of not wanting to win this for town. If nailing scum (you) isn't doing exactly that, then I must be playing the wrong game. Secondly, if you don't want to convince me, that's absolutely fine, but let it be known that YOU'RE the one hijacking town by not wanting to claim even when forced. Moreover, you were stuck at L-1 for, what, 24 hours? No hammer? Are you telling me that scum (that would be Rob in your case) wouldn't hammer within that wide open window? Gimme a break.

BuJaber wrote:It's all pretty evident in my posts. I really can't see what I need to explain. I think your interpretation of my posts is colored by your bias.

Consider assuming I'm town and reading all my posts since the beginning of the game. Doesn't it also make sense as town?
If you honestly conclude that no it doesn't make sense from town then I can't do much else to conivnce you. That would have to be a post-game discussion.
I don't think I need ot address this also.

My vote stays, I think I know who your scum partner is, too. However, first thing is first. Claim!

@Mitch, do what you've got to do, but tell me first these two things: 1) When did I give you "grief" for voting Rob? 2) Why has no one hammered BuJ if I'm the only scum on the wagon?
Captain Ragian

Postby BuJaber on Tue May 15, 2018 5:17 am

I disagree with how you play mafia on a fundamental level and I think this is wrong but since you're 1 out of 3 people even bothering to play the game fine I'm a VT.

Don't you dare put this on me. You overreacted based on my vote on rob which was a perfectly reasonable way to start day 2 when day 1 ends up with a mislynch and betiko who supected Rob was killed during the night.

There is no reason for me to wait to vote. What I would I be voting for exactly? I had my reasons for suspecting rob. I've stated them multiple times during day 1. I held on to the same case and I voted accordingly. The correct response is to debate and offer alternatives. Which going after me counts for sure. But you then continued to go against me.

Let's flip this around. I spoke about how I could be town. Now let's see how believable the narrative you're imagining is.

You think I as scum, would state in day 1 that I suspected rob. That I townread betiko and that betiko also suspects Rob. THEN I went ahead and killed betiko during the night just to have WIFOMy ammunition against Rob. Then I publicly vote for Rob before anyone else makes that connection on their own. Then I act shocked and hurt that all 3 people who know my play are scumreading me for this vote. Then I start to come up with different fake reasons to vote for the people attacking me in an obvious OMGUS manner. I also scumread everyone in the game except the 2 people who are not posting at all.

Tell me who I can be scum with.
Pika who's scumread me and I scumread back throughout the game (one of only 2 people that were his suspects in day 1)?
Or you who's having the argument of his life with me and has now pretty much done the worst thing one can do to a mafia player which is blaming them for their loss while simultaneously advocating for their lynch?
Or mitch who has suspected me multiple times and I have considered him a top choice for rob's partner?
Or tails or DJ who really haven't posted anything so nobody can analyze which means he could be partners with anyone?

You honestly think this is what I would do as scum?

And why I haven't been lynched can be explained if 2 scum were already on my wagon or if the 2nd scum is one of the people not even checking the thread. Also if scum come in and hammer a wagon that grew very quickly how would that have looked when I flipped town?

Just do me a favor if you're town and lynch pika next. And if you're scum well.. as long as you enjoy yourself then good game. Otherwise what's the point of winning if it's not fun.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Tue May 15, 2018 5:20 am

What would I be waiting for exactly***

Also wanted to say that one vote does not equal a lynch. It is a normal way to start a discussion. You're acting like it's the first time anyone has done it. Wagons are the best way to judge reactions and analyze the game. Just saying I suspect rob again is weak and would be ignored by scum.
Major BuJaber

Postby Pikanchion on Tue May 15, 2018 6:38 am

BuJaber wrote:Tell me who I can be scum with.
Pika who's scumread me and I scumread back throughout the game (one of only 2 people that were his suspects in day 1)?
Or you who's having the argument of his life with me and has now pretty much done the worst thing one can do to a mafia player which is blaming them for their loss while simultaneously advocating for their lynch?
Or mitch who has suspected me multiple times and I have considered him a top choice for rob's partner?
Or tails or DJ who really haven't posted anything so nobody can analyse which means he could be partners with anyone?

Well that's the problem, TA1LGUNN3R and djelebert could easily be the scum partners of virtually anybody, so trying to analyze based on partners is fairly useless. Trying to analyse based on actions would lead me to either you or robellis00, inaction would lead me to TA1LGUNN3R and djelebert, and based off of gut feeling I'm actually leaning towards Ragian being scum but I always seem to suspect that for some reason.

BuJaber's mannerisms are coming off kinda town-ish to me and this wagon isn't really moving so it's time to hop off.
Looking over the previous parts of today TA1LGUNN3R's posts give me absolutely nothing to go on so...

Unvote: BuJaber
Vote: TA1LGUNN3R
Private Pikanchion

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue May 15, 2018 6:59 am

Final Vote Count

Ragian (1) - bujaber
BuJaber (1) - Ragian
Pikanchion (1) - djelebert
Tails (1) - Pikanchion

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

There is no lynch, night 2 starts now.
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Operation Michael Newbie Game Night 2 - No Lynch

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed May 16, 2018 6:28 pm

March 24, 1918

I can no longer tell where the front line is. It seems to be moving. There is no organization. The men at my left and right aren't the same as they were before. We are all from different units. We are all exhausted. Supply lines are a mess. Luckily, the Germans are starting to tire too.

When we woke up there was another death. During a break in the action we decided to do something about this.

General Sir Hubert de la Poer Gough, Vanilla Townie (BuJaber), has been killed.
Day 3 Begin.
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Operation Michael Newbie Game Day 3 - Nearing the End

Postby Ragian on Wed May 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Great. Now, I look like an idiot. Well done.
Captain Ragian

Postby BuJaber on Thu May 17, 2018 1:24 am

Ragian <3

Good luck town
Major BuJaber

Postby madmitch on Thu May 17, 2018 5:13 am

Well ain't this a kick in the ass, BuJaber was telling the truth now who do we go after ? He was suspicious of Rob and Pika at the beginning and Rags is not looking to good right now either :-k :-k :-k
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Thu May 17, 2018 7:07 am

Well, if you want to do a "what would Jesus do," the obvious thing would be to go for either Rob, Pika, or me.
Captain Ragian

Postby robellis00 on Thu May 17, 2018 8:23 am

Don't drag me into the pit.
I didn't vote BuJ, even when there was only 1 vote left. Would have been easy to hammer him if I were scum.
Seems like the two mafia were already on the wagon.
Lieutenant robellis00

Postby Ragian on Thu May 17, 2018 10:08 am

No one is dragging you anywhere. I'm simply stating whom BuJ was suspicious of. He mentioned you. You can't dispute that.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Thu May 17, 2018 10:10 am

Also, then you're stating that neither Djele nor Tails is scum. I find your argument wifomy. You could've steered clear of the hammer because, as scum, you know perfectly well who's town, and if you hammer town two times in a row, you're done for.
Captain Ragian

Postby djelebert on Thu May 17, 2018 11:16 am

Didn't know that it was possible to not have a lynch. In RL game, you have to discuss until someone is designed. But I understand it 's difficult to apply here!

So now, we can easily (too easily to be true?) consider that scums are the ones who wanted to vote for buj.

It would be nice to read what Tail thinks about this. Hard to make ourselves an idea on him.
Lieutenant djelebert

Postby Ragian on Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 am

Riddle me this: Why would scum first try to vote BuJ off and then kill him during night? That would only bring attention to them.
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Fri May 18, 2018 6:14 am

@ Rags could be a good ploy or try to get people look else where ,but I am coming to yourside and I believe Rob is guilty VOTE Robellis
Cadet madmitch

Postby robellis00 on Fri May 18, 2018 8:48 am

Mitch,
OMGUS so much it's not even funny.

Look, BuJ said he thought I was scum, then CHANGED HIS VOTE 2 times before settling on Ragian.
I didn't even vote him out even when there was only 1 vote left. If I were scum I could have gotten rid of him right then.
While I appreciate that you want to vote me out (FINGER OF SUSPICION on you) you should probably wait until we hear from some others. Like you pointed out when BUJ voted prematurely, maybe someone has some information from during the night.

Besides it wouldn't be hard if Rags were mafia to nightkill BuJ and just say, 'Darn it, now I look like to bad guy...'
However, he does have a point that mafia could have done that to him just to make him look bad.

My efforts are to sort out scum. We keep pointing the finger at ourselves instead of those who are mostly silent. Thankfully, we did not lynch one of our own, but mafia still killed him at night. Those that are silent are just sitting back, watching us devour each other.
FOS on TAILS and PIKA.
Anyone else have input?
Lieutenant robellis00

Postby Ragian on Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Won't be able to participate fully till Monday. Sort of a big thing coming up. Please hold your horses on lynching anyone. Just for a couple of days.
Captain Ragian

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives