Conquer Club

Game Abandoned.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Unternehmen Michael: Day 3 - A Death!

Postby dakky21 on Thu May 24, 2018 9:05 pm

strike wolf wrote:Do you actually plan on trying to push a case this late in the game or are you just impulsively jumping off the only case with a chance for lynch when we're technically already past the set deadline for lynch?

you are right, the game and the forums are anyway dead, i'll go with the flow here but you are my next target if the game continues

unvote, vote pika
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Fri May 25, 2018 1:16 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Maybe I should just accept this as a bad game and scrap it. I've never seen such low interest in a game before. I thought it would be a neat mechanic to lengthen the game but it didn't turn out that way.

The issue is not the mechanic, but the player base

dakky21 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Well not much to read up on really. Not sure what makes those three lucky. Other than that there really hasn't been any serious discussion. So screw it. We need a lynch and today was completely wasted. I'd like to give Pika time to speak but he's been quiet for almost as long as me and likely to have tomorrow as well to talk lynched or not and We're past the deadline.

<b>Vote Pika </b>

You skimmed my post where I wrote 3 of the smartest, you want to lynch someone AND you failed with the vote text formatting. Sorry but...
(underlined for emphasis)

unvote, vote strike wolf

It's a good thing you're trying to move the game along, but most of these arguments are terrible.

1- I see where you're coming from, but as you did talk about other people (me, strike and you I think) being the luckiest on D1 earlier I don't find confusing the two adjectives particularly scummy. Don't think you mentioned it on D2, but still...
2- Wasn't your vote for strike a vote to lynch too (or any vote for that matter)? Besides, he pretty clearly stated on D1 he thought we needed to lynch. Being consistent is not a sin. And if his position was an issue, why only address it now?
3- Are you going to go vote for people who mess up their quotes next? strike just used the wrong brackets, and I don't see why scum would be more likely to do that than town.

FOS dakky
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby strike wolf on Fri May 25, 2018 7:41 am

Seems I may have been a bit more rushed than I needed to be though.

Well since I have a bit more time:

Those I currently trust:

1. Myself
2. ZaBeast
3. Dakky-While your claim is near impossible to verify, other than what you did day 1 which got my attention, you've mostly seemed town.

Those I suspect:

1. Pika-I went into this day 2. Not much has really changed today other than I know he's been on this forum and did not to post when he was close to or at lynch (depending on if Doom counts DDS' messed up vote, he may have already been at lynch)
2. DDS-Not very solid just a couple posts like how he introduced his Pika vote today rubbed me a bit the wrong way. I do hope you change your mind about leaving the game though.

At this point, I would not expect to have both as scum.

Too inactive to tell:

1. Skoffin-Replace or modkill please.
2. Aage-Not far behind.

I feel there's a good chance that one of these two is the other scum but neither have really posted enough to present solid reads for or against them. Gun to my head, id say Skoffin has acted scummiet when she's been here but I am also aware that I tend to be biased against finding Aage scummy.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri May 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Vote Count

Pikanchion (3) - ZaBeast, aage, strike wolf
strike wolf (1) - dakky21

I'm going to run this until Monday in case anyone wants to change a vote. Monday DDS will be modkilled because it's easier than finding a replacement for a sinking ship. Deadline will be right after the modkill.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby ZaBeast on Fri May 25, 2018 11:11 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Vote Count

Pikanchion (3) - ZaBeast, aage, strike wolf
strike wolf (1) - dakky21

I'm going to run this until Monday in case anyone wants to change a vote. Monday DDS will be modkilled because it's easier than finding a replacement for a sinking ship. Deadline will be right after the modkill.

I'd rather have a bit of time after the modkill in case something interesting comes out of DDS's role. Not sure what, but one can always hope :D
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Pikanchion on Sat May 26, 2018 5:40 am

Well the wagon on me is almost impressively lazy. I see no reason to claim.

aage wrote:I'll be extremely scummy and hop on the bandwagon hoping something will come of it.

Then I guess... OMGUS? Vote: aage

Still a better reason to vote for somebody than those listed on my wagon.
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Sat May 26, 2018 7:37 am

Actually, I just noticed that actually I pulled the trigger on Pika on the top of this page. I voted Pika on the page 8, but unvoted to vote Strike, but on the top of this page there is another unvote and vote. That brings Pika to 4 votes and that's actually a lynch since there are 7 alive...
Captain dakky21

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat May 26, 2018 8:35 am

dakky21 wrote:Actually, I just noticed that actually I pulled the trigger on Pika on the top of this page. I voted Pika on the page 8, but unvoted to vote Strike, but on the top of this page there is another unvote and vote. That brings Pika to 4 votes and that's actually a lynch since there are 7 alive...

Ok, sorry I didn't see it.

Scene will come this afternoon.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat May 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Even though we were winning the battles, the losses had been astronomical. So much so that morale was flagging, even among the generals. People showed up for our meetings totally disinterested.

"Should we even continue?" was the question in a lot of people's minds.

Finally, one person was about to leave.
DirthyDishSoap, Karl von Einem, Track Gifter has been modkilled.

Those left over, seeing that he had the best interests of the army in mind, decided to blindly follow him into the court martial of Pikanchion.
Unfortunately, the crimes were left undisclosed.
As the town was settling down for the night, they noticed Pika had quite the wound, more than expected after his paddling.

Night 3 Begin
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby strike wolf on Thu May 31, 2018 10:12 am

*Pokes thread and checks for pulse.*
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu May 31, 2018 6:40 pm

I will get back to it this weekend, maybe.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Game Abandoned.

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:44 pm

Flatlined.

Well here it is.

I am Crown Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria-Town Super Voter (role name made up because I wasn't given one) and pure royalty. My ability was that I had a double vote and any lynch I was on was worth 2 hp instead of 1. On top of my town win con, I had the secondary win con of only lynching scum.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:56 am

And my claim was real, this night I asked for top 3 "sneaky" players, too bad never got an answer.
Captain dakky21

Postby aage on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Me and zab were scum. We didn't kill Ragian as far as we know, though.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Totally had you pegged as scum, Aage O:)
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:15 pm

aage wrote:Me and zab were scum. We didn't kill Ragian as far as we know, though.

Ah. I did track you that last night. You weren't really active enough for me to peg anything on you and no one was really active enough for a scummarining case to be logical but with how people were I did feel pretty strongly that either you or Skoffin (possibly both) had to be one of the scum. I could have maybe pushed something on you for the late vote but I had pretty much been planning to do the same thing when I saw you had done it first.

Zabeast: You had me completely fooled.

The Pika case Day 2 was a bit more of a stab in the dark than I tried to make it seem but I stick by the idea that we needed something to give the game a kick in the ass.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby aage on Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Yeah, Zabeast's play was much better than mine.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:29 pm

This HP thing could totally work if in the scenes after the nights were revealed who lost or gained how much HP.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:15 am

aage wrote:Yeah, Zabeast's play was much better than mine.

I never co-signed this statement.
Captain Ragian

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives