Conquer Club

Will N.Korea disarm

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Will N.Korea disarm

Postby armati on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:13 pm

N.Korea knows full well that after disarming thru negotiation Lybia and Iraq were invaded.

Bolton said the "Lybia model" should be used for N.Korea.

Kim Kye Gwan, first vice-minister of Foreign Affairs of the DPRK, made public N.Korea has no intention of ending up as Lybia and Iraq.

What North Korea learned from Libya and Iraq - Freethought Blogs
https://freethoughtblogs.com/singham/.. ... -and-ira...
Jul 31, 2017 - What North Korea learned from Libya and Iraq ... resources on ballistic missiles, he replied: “I have to let them know I have missiles because ...
Sergeant armati

Re: Will N.Korea disarm

Postby GoranZ on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:33 pm

No! Remember Gaddafi's faith?

There wont be new nuclear test tho.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:18 pm

I doubt they can disarm- as in it would be virtually impossible for them to do so without regime change. Socially, Kim needs the military to maintain a hold on the populace. Internationally, China wants North Korea as a buffer from South Korea, and doesn't want a failed state on its border. Practically, disarming would be an invitation for an American President to add a belt notch to their list of accomplishments.

A more realistic goal would be to place limits on their escalation of armaments. That too, will be a difficult thing to accomplish though.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby HitRed on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 pm

I think yes. In NK if you disagree with Un you die. Due to this disarmament will happen fast. It will open a lot of doors for the leadership. Not so much for the people.
Captain HitRed

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:03 pm

HitRed wrote:I think yes. In NK if you disagree with Un you die. Due to this disarmament will happen fast. It will open a lot of doors for the leadership. Not so much for the people.

The North Koreans got a promise from our Putin dik sucking President to stop all future military games that South Korea and America has every year. We got nothing in return.

What a deal maker!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:52 pm

HitRed wrote:I think yes. In NK if you disagree with Un you die. Due to this disarmament will happen fast. It will open a lot of doors for the leadership. Not so much for the people.

They won't disarm, HR- and the negotiations aren't even about them disarming anything but their nuclear capability.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby HitRed on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:13 pm

Imagine your young, hip and considered a rockstar. The only thing holding you back is 1) your backwards/isolated country 2) your nukes. Drop the nukes, keep the country, party like a rock star.

HitRed

Practically, disarming would be an invitation for an American President to add a belt notch to their list of accomplishments.

Is your dislike of Trump getting credit greater than the need for world peace?
Captain HitRed

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:00 am

HitRed wrote:Imagine your young, hip and considered a rockstar. The only thing holding you back is 1) your backwards/isolated country 2) your nukes. Drop the nukes, keep the country, party like a rock star.

HitRed

Practically, disarming would be an invitation for an American President to add a belt notch to their list of accomplishments.

Is your dislike of Trump getting credit greater than the need for world peace?

I think you may have made the mistake of confusing disarmament with several other things. NK will not disarm, as in remove their armaments. You're probably thinking of removing nuclear armaments, which also means several different things.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:19 am

There won't be a revolution whilst he's still got nukes. Once he gets rid and the borders open up, the Zionists will start ' educating ' the population.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:22 am

The ram wrote:There won't be a revolution whilst he's still got nukes. Once he gets rid and the borders open up, the Zionists will start ' educating ' the population.

A weird position to take- I don't think that North Korea has ever been considered part of a Zionist nation. You're going to have to explain that one.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby waauw on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 am

Lieutenant waauw

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 am

That picture is perfect! Excellent work, GFY Waauw.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 am

You kids and your memes...
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:59 am

Ram didnt say N Korea was a Zionist nation, actually he said the exact opposite.

He said, and he has a good point, that once the boarder opens the Zionist would educate the N Koreans.

Which they will, my guess is they start with fractional reserve banking.
Sergeant armati

Postby The ram on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 am

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:There won't be a revolution whilst he's still got nukes. Once he gets rid and the borders open up, the Zionists will start ' educating ' the population.

A weird position to take- I don't think that North Korea has ever been considered part of a Zionist nation. You're going to have to explain that one.

They say eating fish is good for the brain. Gargling spunk doesn't seem to have the same effect.
Cadet The ram

Postby waauw on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:09 pm

I don't know which is funnier. Ram's portent or armati rushing to his defense?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby The ram on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 pm

waauw wrote:I don't know which is funnier. Ram's portent or armati rushing to his defense?

Your misconception of Armati defending me. When the reality is, he was only explaining my post to an utter moron is even funnier.
Cadet The ram

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,