Conquer Club

Cleared Multis - Eagle21 and Rockiesman[TFO]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Multis - Eagle21 and Rockiesman[TFO]

Postby cucumberdick on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Eagle21
Rockiesman !!!

Accused:

Eagle21
Rockiesman

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 18373380
Game 18373300
Game 18373356
Game 18373357
Game 18373560

Comments:

Literally EVERY single game that Eagle21 has played (9 in total) have been against Rockiesman. 8 of them were 1 on 1s and Rockiesman won all 8 of them. The one game that isn't a one on one (18373380) Eagle21 just suicided all his men in the first round.
Corporal cucumberdick

Re: Multis - Eagle21 and Rockiesman

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:22 am

Yeah, the lack of chat and seconds delay between turns looks dodgy too.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Rockiesman on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:17 am

Haha, well, Eagle21 is my 8 year old son who I am teaching to play Risk. He's not very good yet, but I bet he's good enough to beat you. Send him an invite and find out.
Captain Rockiesman

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Rockiesman wrote:Haha, well, Eagle21 is my 8 year old son who I am teaching to play Risk. He's not very good yet, but I bet he's good enough to beat you. Send him an invite and find out.

You should really play doubles with him. Not 1v1 since you'll get free points, and not multiplayer games where it's very easy for either of you to show favouritism. Don't add unnecessary risk.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:25 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Rockiesman wrote:Haha, well, Eagle21 is my 8 year old son who I am teaching to play Risk. He's not very good yet, but I bet he's good enough to beat you. Send him an invite and find out.

You should really play doubles with him. Not 1v1 since you'll get free points, and not multiplayer games where it's very easy for either of you to show favouritism. Don't add unnecessary risk.

How shitty is CC if you can't play with a friend/family member because he isn't a skilled CC player? Seriously, it's not like he is going to be conqueror that way... I think you should be able to play 1vs1 against your son/girlfriend/friend/cousin/whatever while you are teaching them CC.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:23 pm

Donelladan wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

How shitty is CC if you can't play with a friend/family member because he isn't a skilled CC player? Seriously, it's not like he is going to be conqueror that way... I think you should be able to play 1vs1 against your son/girlfriend/friend/cousin/whatever while you are teaching them CC.

I agree. I'm just giving him advice based on the rules.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:49 am

Hmm, I'm not going to invite an 8 year old to anything, sorry Roc. Frankly, it's kind of bizarre that you'd ask a stranger on the internet to do that in the first place.

It's the kind of thing that might make someone doubt your explanation, if one were cynically inclined.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:54 am

Donelladan wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

I'd usually agree, but the "Send my 8 year old an invite, stranger on the internet" kinda reeks.
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: Multis - Eagle21 and Rockiesman[TFO]

Postby Donelladan on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:09 am

@rockiesman, please don't pay attention to Symmetry, he is a troll. Just fyi.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:49 am

Donelladan wrote:@rockiesman, please don't pay attention to Symmetry, he is a troll. Just fyi.

Look, this isn't a forum where flames are welcome, D. I don't know if you have kids, or have ever looked after kids, but it is genuinely weird if you ask strange men on the internet to invite them to games.

I don't know anyone who would do that, which was why I thought it was weird.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Lord Arioch on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:03 am

Are u implying we are phedofiles? If so i take grave offense!

Im here to play and have fun! I see no bad in rocks text. And i adviced him to Contact KA with the info that he and his kid are playing so this could be avoided.
Sergeant 1st Class Lord Arioch

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:35 am

Lord Arioch wrote:Are u implying we are phedofiles? If so i take grave offense!

Im here to play and have fun! I see no bad in rocks text. And i adviced him to Contact KA with the info that he and his kid are playing so this could be avoided.

No, I'm implying that I don't believe his story. To break it down, either his other account belongs to him, or to an 8 year old kid:

If it does belong to him, which is by far and away the most likely explanation, then he's cheating.

If it belongs to a kid, then he's either in control of that account's actions, which is cheating, or he's not, which is disturbing.

There are no good versions of this.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Rockiesman on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:26 am

Symmetry wrote:
Lord Arioch wrote:Are u implying we are phedofiles? If so i take grave offense!

No, I'm implying that I don't believe his story. To break it down, either his other account belongs to him, or to an 8 year old kid:

If it does belong to him, which is by far and away the most likely explanation, then he's cheating.

If it belongs to a kid, then he's either in control of that account's actions, which is cheating, or he's not, which is disturbing.

There are no good versions of this.

Well, sadly, this creep just proved my wife’s point on why I shouldn’t let my kid play games on the Internet.
Captain Rockiesman

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:21 am

This spiraled out of control quite quickly. Locking this until a verdict is reached.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:48 pm

They are Clear of being Multi's.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Closed C&A Reports