Conquer Club

Khan plays the race card....yet again

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Khan plays the race card....yet again

Postby The ram on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:20 am

In an interview with the Sun newspaper Donald Trump said the mayor of London has done a very bad job on terrorism and crime. Khan later retorted " why is he singling out me?". Yet another attempt by leftist idiots to shut down debate.

Trump spoke in front of Theresa May about how Boris Johnson could make a good PM. He'd earlier spoke about how May has hijacked brexit and done a very bad job of carrying out the will of the electorate.
Cadet The ram

Re: Khan plays the race card....yet again

Postby betiko on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:31 am

lol, so now trump is the uk's rolemodel or someone's who's words are worth quoting seriously? how low have you guys fallen?
Major betiko

Postby 2dimes on Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:07 am

It get's worse. John Cleese, a person I would have expected had better things to talk about, recently complained about the Donald, while explaining that in spite of something Mr Trump said, he was not popular in Britain.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby The ram on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:56 am

betiko wrote:lol, so now trump is the uk's rolemodel or someone's who's words are worth quoting seriously? how low have you guys fallen?

You're blinded by the word Trump. What Trump said was true, murder is up, rape is up, acid attacks are up, terrorism is up all since Khan took control. Rather than do something or try he asks why single him out. Well do, you're the fucking mayor you complete moron! Did you see how because he has Pakistani heritage that he used that to avoid the real problems? These leftists must think people like yourself are mentally challenged. Or is that answer acceptable to you?

We're told that diversity is our strongest point, so surely we're at our strongest now. So why do you think we're at an all time low, are you racist?

2dimes wrote:It get's worse. John Cleese, a person I would have expected had better things to talk about, recently complained about the Donald, while explaining that in spite of something Mr Trump said, he was not popular in Britain.

John Cleese is a mixed up man. He voted leave, complains that he no longer likes London as it's " not London anymore " and then says he's had enough of Britain and is off to Nevis. Yeah he had a little moan about Trump saying grabbing women by the pussy. He's a comedian buddy, a comedian rehashing stuff off 40 years ago. Not exactly the brainbox of Britain but you can clutch at straws all day long
Cadet The ram

Postby 2dimes on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:23 pm

I'm going to carry on further.

I find all the Monty Python alumni to be quite clever and certainly as is the case with most comedians well read and generally informed.

I don't understand why like so many entertainers he has a desire to go so far out of his way to emphasize the negative things the president says or does. Essentially ignoring anything positive.

As for no liking London anymore. Most everyone likes the past better. "Nostalgia isn't what it used to be."
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:17 pm

TLDR version of The Ram:

the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby riskllama on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:04 am

Symmetry wrote:TLDR version of The Ram:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby The ram on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:47 am

2dimes wrote:I'm going to carry on further.

I find all the Monty Python alumni to be quite clever and certainly as is the case with most comedians well read and generally informed.

I don't understand why like so many entertainers he has a desire to go so far out of his way to emphasize the negative things the president says or does. Essentially ignoring anything positive.

As for no liking London anymore. Most everyone likes the past better. "Nostalgia isn't what it used to be."

Tbh Cleese didn't really say much about Trump, it was a joke about a supporter of his and the pussy grabbing incident. You have to remember these things are scripted and aimed at a certain audience. John Cleese is traditionally a liberal but has shown more right wing views in recent years. Let's face it, what was a liberal 40 years ago is now an extreme right winger. Our longest standing Prime Minister Geoff Mulgan has slowly indoctrinated the mindless.

The academics and luvvies have always sneered at the establishment, and the working class have always sneered at them for living in a dreamworld. Just the way it is.

Do you want to see a video of two gays being beat to f*ck in a Muslim professed sharia zone in London? You would probably think it's only the 5 Muslims in the video that think like that though. You're not capable of cognitive thinking.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm

The ram wrote:

Do you want to see a video of two gays being beat to f*ck in a Muslim professed sharia zone in London? You would probably think it's only the 5 Muslims in the video that think like that though. You're not capable of cognitive thinking.

I think I'd prefer to watch this:

Still, horses for courses and to each his own, I guess.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:00 pm

The ram wrote:
2dimes wrote:I'm going to carry on further.

Tbh Cleese didn't really say much about Trump, it was a joke about a supporter of his and the pussy grabbing incident. You have to remember these things are scripted and aimed at a certain audience. John Cleese is traditionally a liberal but has shown more right wing views in recent years. Let's face it, what was a liberal 40 years ago is now an extreme right winger. Our longest standing Prime Minister Geoff Mulgan has slowly indoctrinated the mindless.

The academics and luvvies have always sneered at the establishment, and the working class have always sneered at them for living in a dreamworld. Just the way it is.

Every minute of every day, someone in the world is murdered.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-murder-a-minute/

Cherry-picking examples of crimes committed by people fitting some cultural profile you're trying to smear is just plain stupid.

The infamous serial-killer Ted Bundy was a good-looking young white guy, an honour student at least part of the time, and a delegate to the Republican National Convention.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The ram on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Cherry picking? We're talking about London under Khan here, it's another example of London under Khan! Can't believe I replied to such utter nonsense
Cadet The ram

Postby riskllama on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:18 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:58 am

The ram wrote:Cherry picking? We're talking about London under Khan here, it's another example of London under Khan! Can't believe I replied to such utter nonsense

Indeed cherry picking. You see a video of some members of a minority you don't like committing an assault, and you think this proves.... exactly what? That minorities cause crime? If someone else has a video of some people who are not minorities committing an assault, does that prove that minorities don't cause crime? One assertion is just as nonsensical as the other.

Despite a bit of an upsurge recently, London has a pretty low crime rate among the large cities of the world. I know there was a hullabaloo earlier this year when London's murder rate moved into New York's territory, but New York is also one of the safer large cities in the world. Neither one makes the list of the 100 most dangerous cities in the world. No European city makes the top 50.

According to this ranking, London is 118th in the world in terms of overall crime rate.
― Voltaire
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Mad777 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:45 am

Marseille #44... :shock:
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby The ram on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:00 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:Cherry picking? We're talking about London under Khan here, it's another example of London under Khan! Can't believe I replied to such utter nonsense

Indeed cherry picking. You see a video of some members of a minority you don't like committing an assault, and you think this proves.... exactly what? That minorities cause crime? If someone else has a video of some people who are not minorities committing an assault, does that prove that minorities don't cause crime? One assertion is just as nonsensical as the other.

Despite a bit of an upsurge recently, London has a pretty low crime rate among the large cities of the world. I know there was a hullabaloo earlier this year when London's murder rate moved into New York's territory, but New York is also one of the safer large cities in the world. Neither one makes the list of the 100 most dangerous cities in the world. No European city makes the top 50.

According to this ranking, London is 118th in the world in terms of overall crime rate.

How old are you? Read that shit what you just wrote when you grow up. I'm done here!
Cadet The ram

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:38 pm

The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

How old are you? Read that shit what you just wrote when you grow up. I'm done here!

Most likely I'm older than you, but I'll accept that you have no reasonable answer to make and are done here.
― Voltaire
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The ram on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:20 am

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Most likely I'm older than you, but I'll accept that you have no reasonable answer to make and are done here.

No reasonable answer to that! No, it's utter garbage. First you babble on about Ted Bundy being a democrat. Then you compare London's murder rate with third world countries and say " hey nothing to worry about, Lagos has more murders so nothing to see here ".

You even defeat your own argument by basically saying Europe is civilised and has a low murder rate. That's pretty racist for a lefty but hey you probably don't see the big picture. Thanks for confirming that our society is going down hill!

Lastly, what have all the cities with the highest murder rates in the US and Europe got in common?

And you can call me racist all you want. It's a tactic of the left to shut down debate but it's had it's day my friend.
Cadet The ram

Postby notyou2 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:51 am

The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

LOL, I’m taking my toys and going home. When do you turn 13?
Captain notyou2

Postby The ram on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 am

notyou2 wrote:
The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

LOL, I’m taking my toys and going home. When do you turn 13?

You fool look ^^^^

A bit on John Cleese here

https://youtu.be/bmDcBLomTCI
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:55 am

Captain Kirk wrote:Cleeeeeeeeeeeese!
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:57 am

Symmetry wrote:

of course, Cleese couldn't play the race card. Perhaps he could play the height card?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby The ram on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:09 am

And there we have the real reason this forum is shit! All the interesting or people of average intelligence have probably been banned. Just the dregs left rattling around talking drivel.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:14 am

jonesthecurl wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

of course, Cleese couldn't play the race card. Perhaps he could play the height card?

Google does say that he's the bigger man.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:32 am

The ram wrote:And there we have the real reason this forum is shit! All the interesting or people of average intelligence have probably been banned. Just the dregs left rattling around talking drivel.

Hi, pot. Kettle here.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby The ram on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:47 am

jonesthecurl wrote:
The ram wrote:And there we have the real reason this forum is shit! All the interesting or people of average intelligence have probably been banned. Just the dregs left rattling around talking drivel.

Hi, pot. Kettle here.

Haven't you got a blog to spout your drivel in kettle? Now shooo
Cadet The ram

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,