Conquer Club

a neat concept

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

a neat concept

Postby BabySasuke on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:23 pm

it would be nice if when playing team games that if your teammates turn is counting down(as in they are up for there turn) it should come up to the top of my to play games also, if that makes sense, i just think itd be nice to know when teammates are up without just scrolling randomly through your game list
Major BabySasuke

Re: a neat concept

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:24 pm

After turns that are due yourself, games are listed in order of how soon the next turn is due. That helps with what you're describing more often than not.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BabySasuke on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:26 pm

yeah i try and use that feature to help with this, but after my due up games, itd be nice to have a list counting down of all my teammates turn, then the rest of the list to go down according to timer
Major BabySasuke

Postby Evil Semp on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 pm

I don't know if the add on still works.

viewtopic.php?f=526&t=97965
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby D3A7H on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:17 pm

The watch games function does still work if you remember to use it.. but if you had alot of watched games you would still have to scroll through to see who was up soon on your team.
Major D3A7H

Postby HitRed on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:28 pm

As a clan member that had to sit 60 games one time I would like to see only the clan games, followed by the tournaments, then all others last. Not holding my breath. The NON clan/tournamentsI I would only play if able.

HitRed
Captain HitRed

Postby Donelladan on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:00 am

From a sitter perspective, it would be nice to be able to see someone's game in the same order they do.

When I use game finder for active game for one player, I don't know in which order the games appear, but it is not ranked by remaining time. That'd be much better if it was possible to do so.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby BabySasuke on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:15 am

Donelladan wrote:From a sitter perspective, it would be nice to be able to see someone's game in the same order they do.

When I use game finder for active game for one player, I don't know in which order the games appear, but it is not ranked by remaining time. That'd be much better if it was possible to do so.

Yeah I agree with that too, but that is a different issue than what I am thinking here

But I think your suggestion would be nice
Major BabySasuke

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:35 am

I think it would be nice if there could be a feature where there could be an account sitter list like the friends list. Those on your sitter list could take a turn for you in the last half hour without signing into your account. They only would have that limited ability and you could add or remove accounts from the list at any time.

Then you might see less incidents like the one with Paul@Peace though that one was fun to watch.

Problem is it would probably be a ton of coding and I don't see much benefit for the site owner.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:13 pm

HitRed wrote:As a clan member that had to sit 60 games one time I would like to see only the clan games, followed by the tournaments, then all others last. Not holding my breath. The NON clan/tournamentsI I would only play if able.

HitRed

There is literally a clan tab in your games for that.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby HitRed on Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:19 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
HitRed wrote:As a clan member that had to sit 60 games one time I would like to see only the clan games, followed by the tournaments, then all others last. Not holding my breath. The NON clan/tournamentsI I would only play if able.

HitRed

Wow, thanks!
Captain HitRed

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:14 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:

HitRed

The clan tab is awesome. You can also use game finder to sort based on the desired criteria if you only want to see one player’s game.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Donelladan wrote:From a sitter perspective, it would be nice to be able to see someone's game in the same order they do.

Game finder will allow you to sort by time.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby BabySasuke on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 pm

so how about partnered games tho lol, thatd be rad
Major BabySasuke

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:27 pm

MyNameIsJack wrote:so how about partnered games tho lol, thatd be rad

Pretty easy.

Put your name and your partners name into game finder.

Under Game Type, check off only the team games.

That will give you the list of team games you've been in, although it will give you those where you were opponents as well as teamies. Still, close enough. You can just look through the list and ignore the ones where you were opponents.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Donelladan on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:55 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:

Game finder will allow you to sort by time.

:o thank you.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:56 pm

OH, and a pizza button. Click the button and someone brings a piece of pizza.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby BabySasuke on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

Pretty easy.

That will give you the list of team games you've been in, although it will give you those where you were opponents as well as teamies. Still, close enough. You can just look through the list and ignore the ones where you were opponents.

yeah thatd work pretty good, itd just be nice to see them under active games( the idea is more so when you forget that a teamie could be up)
Major BabySasuke

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:26 pm

MyNameIsJack wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Pretty easy.

yeah thatd work pretty good, itd just be nice to see them under active games( the idea is more so when you forget that a teamie could be up)

No mate, Duk is telling you how to do it, not how it could be done. Lmao.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BabySasuke on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:42 pm

yeah but its not a consist thing, its works for you and 1 team mate at a time. its an option that def helps

that just means for any series with a teamie youd have to search just for them

im talking the games your active in with teamies, when there turn comes up its at the end of your games on your own countdown. then when you have no games to play yourself, any game your in that are dubs/trips/quads show up at the top of the list IF a team mate in any of those games are due to play, and if no teamie needs to play, your list order is on the countdown
Major BabySasuke

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 pm

I'm the only one that lkes pizza? There would have been more support for a pizza button in the old days.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:22 am

i like pizza ok, 2dimes.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:37 pm

MyNameIsJack wrote:yeah but its not a consist thing, its works for you and 1 team mate at a time. its an option that def helps

that just means for any series with a teamie youd have to search just for them

im talking the games your active in with teamies, when there turn comes up its at the end of your games on your own countdown. then when you have no games to play yourself, any game your in that are dubs/trips/quads show up at the top of the list IF a team mate in any of those games are due to play, and if no teamie needs to play, your list order is on the countdown

You're talking about an enhancement to Central Command, rather than a manual search through Game Finder. Got it now. It's not a bad idea, with the inevitable caveat that good ideas sometimes take a bit of time to get implemented.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Return to Conquer Club Discussion