Conquer Club

Closed risklover80 - deadbeating. [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

risklover80 - deadbeating. [ka]

Postby Donelladan on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:07 pm

Accused:

risklover80

The accused are suspected of:

Intentional deadbeating

Game number(s):
speed games
Game 18438261
Game 18433388
Game 18434520
Game 18436078
Game 18432166

24h games
Game 18397626
Game 18397625
Game 18397623
Game 18397621
the list goes on.
Colonel Donelladan

Re: risklover80 - deadbeating.

Postby DBandit70 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:38 pm

yea that needs to be stopped i had the same probably with him it is very annoying and not polite that is why his rating is 3.3
Lieutenant DBandit70

Re: risklover80 - deadbeating. [ka]

Postby elfish_lad on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:55 am

Guys. We know this. Like, um, forever. Right?

Ok.

E.
Major elfish_lad

Postby Donelladan on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:24 am

elfish_lad wrote:Guys. We know this. Like, um, forever. Right?

Ok.

E.

Really, no idea what you mean.

We know people deadbeat ? still forbidden !

Also, the speed games are trench games so he could resigned if he doesn't want to play, no need to deadbeat.

There is no excuse for deadbeating 24h games.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:33 am

I think he means risklover has been doing this forever.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby elfish_lad on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:05 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I think he means risklover has been doing this forever.

Yeah. I guess I’m too oblique. :)
Major elfish_lad

Postby Symmetry on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:58 am

elfish_lad wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I think he means risklover has been doing this forever.

Yeah. I guess I’m too oblique. :)

Ok, but when the majority of your evidence is someone missing 60 second turns in speed games, it does seem like the OP needs a bit of a better case...
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:21 am

Are you just gonna ignore the 24hr games? He also started all the speed games, so he knows precisely how long they last and there is a resign button which was implemented specifically for this.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby elfish_lad on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:09 pm

I’m a bit confused as to when the resign button appears and the game conditions there in. I’ll have to research this as it is new to me. Nonetheless, I agree that platers who are chronic dead beaters should face discipline. But has this been precedent? Not sure that a case could be made that CC has been consistent on this matter. Don’t know.
Major elfish_lad

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:14 pm

elfish_lad wrote:I’m a bit confused as to when the resign button appears and the game conditions there in. I’ll have to research this as it is new to me.

Subject: Resign Button

king achilles wrote:The Resign feature has been released. The resigning player must have less than half the army count of their opponent. This is for non-tournament games and excluding all clan games as well. Th Resign button will appear under these particular settings only.

Trench setting, 1v1 and may appear on the 10th round onwards.
Polymorphic in trench setting and may appear as early as the 6th round.

Remember that you can only resign if you have less than half of the troop count of your opponent and have reached the minimum round required. If you still have more than half of your opponent's troops, even if you reach the required minimum round, the Resign button will not appear.

elfish_lad wrote:Nonetheless, I agree that platers who are chronic dead beaters should face discipline. But has this been precedent? Not sure that a case could be made that CC has been consistent on this matter. Don’t know.

Consistent? No. But generally speaking chronic deadbeaters have been warned and in some cases punished.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Frox333 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:38 pm

Pun-ish him, Pun-ish him
Major Frox333

Postby elfish_lad on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Thanks Duk. Helpful on both accounts.
Major elfish_lad

Postby Symmetry on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:01 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Are you just gonna ignore the 24hr games? He also started all the speed games, so he knows precisely how long they last and there is a resign button which was implemented specifically for this.

Look, all I'm saying is that you weighted your case in favour of a bunch of speed games against a handful of non-speed games. How KA will assess the scales in your case is beyond me.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Donelladan on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:07 am

Symmetry wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Are you just gonna ignore the 24hr games? He also started all the speed games, so he knows precisely how long they last and there is a resign button which was implemented specifically for this.

Look, all I'm saying is that you weighted your case in favour of a bunch of speed games against a handful of non-speed games. How KA will assess the scales in your case is beyond me.

It's my case not Caff's case.

24h or speed game, even 1 min game, it doesn't matter, deadbeating is forbidden for all settings.

Go troll elsewhere now please.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby Symmetry on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 am

Donelladan wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

It's my case not Caff's case.

24h or speed game, even 1 min game, it doesn't matter, deadbeating is forbidden for all settings.

Apologies- in your case then.

Speed games are inherently designed for very short time limits. It's easy to miss a 60 second turn. Even three of them. A phone call, say, and suddenly you're a deadbeat?

People miss turns Don, and you're wrong on this- it does matter if you have a 60 second countdown or a whole day to to take a turn.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Mad777 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Sym, what about you let the accused to post his story?

....and looking at the accused amount of speed game he has played (4000+) he should know better, versus you who played only 6...lmao
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Symmetry on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Mad777 wrote:Sym, what about you let the accused to post his story?

....and looking at the accused amount of speed game he has played (4000+) he should know better, versus you who played only 6...lmao

Kid, I get why you want to make this personal- you don't really have any strong arguments. Let's leave it at that, ok? You can find me on the OT forums if you feel the need to reply.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby riskllama on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:42 pm

quit trolling C&A, sym... :roll: . jesus...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Mad777 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:36 am

Symmetry wrote:

Kid, I get why you want to make this personal- you don't really have any strong arguments. Let's leave it at that, ok? You can find me on the OT forums if you feel the need to reply.

I was trying to avoid bringing your poor argument down using “phone call” excuse....dude...this guys played 5000+ with an attendance rating of 91%, is this ring the bell into your brain?
Not being a king in statistics I can still understand by seeing those few number above that 91% make it all to counter your position.

Let’s say his average round to finish a game to be 7-8, I will take 8 in this case...then you multiply by 5000+ games, makes 40,000+ rounds in 2.5 years, using his current attendance of 91% makes roughly 400 missing turns!

So based on your argument you think this claim has no value and the OP mention a little isolated incident? :-s

“....that is a lot of phone call...unless he is playing CC while being a trader then I can see easily he is deadbeating...you can also spend sometime picking various older game he has finished and found him missing the last turning while he was losing...”

Thoughts?

(Note: Kid? lol...I hope you are not older than me, because your ignorance is just higher than I thought with this case...not sure why you bring the “personal” thing into here...i guess you know already you are wrong)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:43 am

...here you go...another phone call I guess, his last game this morning.

Game 18446865

...I think you have a better idea now? Do you?
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby shoop76 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:15 am

Mad777 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I was trying to avoid bringing your poor argument down using “phone call” excuse....dude...this guys played 5000+ with an attendance rating of 91%, is this ring the bell into your brain?
Not being a king in statistics I can still understand by seeing those few number above that 91% make it all to counter your position.

Let’s say his average round to finish a game to be 7-8, I will take 8 in this case...then you multiply by 5000+ games, makes 40,000+ rounds in 2.5 years, using his current attendance of 91% makes roughly 400 missing turns!

So based on your argument you think this claim has no value and the OP mention a little isolated incident? :-s

“....that is a lot of phone call...unless he is playing CC while being a trader then I can see easily he is deadbeating...you can also spend sometime picking various older game he has finished and found him missing the last turning while he was losing...”

Thoughts?

(Note: Kid? lol...I hope you are not older than me, because your ignorance is just higher than I thought with this case...not sure why you bring the “personal” thing into here...i guess you know already you are wrong)

According to your match it should be almost 4000 missed turns.
Major shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby Mad777 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:39 am

shoop76 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Thoughts?

According to your match it should be almost 4000 missed turns.

correct, i missed a "0"...typo, not intentional.

If you put this number on a daily basis, it's more than 4 daily within a 31 months period...
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Whilst it's nice to see Sym put in his place, he was trolling to begin with so it's largely a waste of time.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby king achilles on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:26 pm

He has been given an indefinite website vacation for this repeat violation.
Corporal 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby elfish_lad on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:02 pm

Huh. Makes sense. Didn’t see it coming. But makes sense.
Major elfish_lad

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports