Conquer Club

Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Postby b00060 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:14 am

I am interested in joining a clan. I have several maps that I enjoy and have a lot of experience in team games. Please PM to learn more.
Major b00060

Postby torres44cm on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:15 pm

b00060 wrote:I am interested in joining a clan. I have several maps that I enjoy and have a lot of experience in team games. Please PM to learn more.

pm sent
Sergeant 1st Class torres44cm

Postby .SCuD. on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Aiming to join a Clan... I hadn't played for some time, as I changed jobs and couldn't commit to any games! Someone reminded me of the game recently though, so I'm back! I'm sure that being in a clan can only add to the experience.

I wonder if anyone remembers the early days? I actually helped a chap called marvaddin set up a clan called The Imperial Dragoons (way before there was a clans tab!), but as I had to quit the game I couldn't continue. We had some good clan fights though :)

My CV is pretty simple:
I'm a friendly and sociable guy! I have two kids, I play the guitar, I play golf, I cycle!

Style: I like high quality play. I really enjoy doubles, but only with top quality partners! It really adds something, it makes it a strategy within a puzzle within a strategy! So much more to consider.
I'm always open to discussing strategy too. Noone is perfect, and everyone can learn something from everyone. Sometimes a truly genius suggestion can come from the most suprising of places!

Achievements: When I played here, the site was a fair bit smaller, but I was ranked #2 on the site at my peak with around 1950 points. The person in first had about 1970, so I wasn't far off (and I had played a lot less games!)
I then hit a bit of a losing streak and dropped to 17xx points, but overall I was still increasing. Don't be put off my low score, I need more games under my belt :)

I'm looking to join a highly skilled clan, who discuss strategy a bit, and like to mash up the doubles occasionally.

Drop me a PM!
Brigadier .SCuD.

Postby IcePack on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:38 pm

The Dragoons are still alive and kicking. Donovan the DARK runs it these days I think with hiitsmestevie

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby .SCuD. on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Crazy!

marv must have done a good job. He was always pretty hardcore! I wonder where he is now?

It's tempting to go see what they are up to again for old times sake (although I don't think I would know anyone there anymore!). What is the quality like there?

What a conundrum. Go for something powerful? Or return as founding leader of The Imperial Dragoons! (if they would have me, that is, haha!).
Brigadier .SCuD.

Postby IcePack on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:27 pm

.SCuD. wrote:Crazy!

marv must have done a good job. He was always pretty hardcore! I wonder where he is now?

It's tempting to go see what they are up to again for old times sake (although I don't think I would know anyone there anymore!). What is the quality like there?

What a conundrum. Go for something powerful? Or return as founding leader of The Imperial Dragoons! (if they would have me, that is, haha!).

They had nearly folded, but approx a year ago they were very interested in the CR@W Event Concept and became active once again. Beyond just the CR@W event, they've also signed up for their first league in awhile etc.

Still pretty freshly "back" and recruiting, they are ranked currently 15th out of 30 active clans.

Link to ID Page
https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... ClanId=110

Link to the Rankings
viewtopic.php?f=438&t=174424

Good luck :)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby donovan THE DARK on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:43 am

Yes. The Goons are always interested in seeing past and present goons having a great time in battle!! I hope you are enjoying as much if not more than before. Hit me up for a game or application! Welcome back my friend!
DTD
Major donovan THE DARK

Postby Arama86n on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 am

.SCuD. wrote:I wonder if anyone remembers the early days? I actually helped a chap called marvaddin set up a clan called The Imperial Dragoons (way before there was a clans tab!), but as I had to quit the game I couldn't continue. We had some good clan fights though :)

That should quallify you as a CC Legend to be honest :)
ID are I beleive the oldest still existing clan, and one of the first clans ever formed?
Welcome back Sir!!
Major Arama86n

Postby Caymanmew on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:40 pm

Hey clan world,

I have been inactive for about 6 years but have recently started playing again. I came back with a score of 2290 and although it has dropped I have been able to maintain a rank of high captain to low Major. I have mainly been enjoying team games and poly games. Organized competition has always been something I've enjoined so i thought the clan world would be prefect for me.

Hoping to join a active clan who plays regularly in competition (clan leagues, wars, etc) as well having an fun player base that love to team up in regular doubles, triples, and quards.

Here is some more info on what i like to play and who i am.

Maps: I play random mainly so I'm very open to trying new maps. I don't know most of the complicated maps but I'm happy to learn any maps that ends up on my screen.
Settings: I like Trench and Fog a lot, especially together. It adds a lot more strategy IMO. I'm open to all settings although not a huge fan of nukes or zombies spoils.
Team play: I prefer to talk through most moves if my teammates are willing. Active communication and strategy between teammates makes me feel way more invested in the game and therefore puts more focus into it. Sometimes you don't need to talk out a move but a lot of the time especially in close games talking out the move with teammates is awesome.
Personality: I'm a chilled lay back kind of guy. Losing is not something that upsets me. I play for the fun of playing and losing a close game tends to be more fun for me then winning a lopsided game. I love the competition for the competition and not as much for the results. I am not a flashy player. In sports/games i am perfectly fine playing key or supporting roles that get no attention. If i have to be flashy i can be but i'm not someone who needs to be to enjoy myself. I just want to go out and do everything i can do for my team to get us the win.

For anyone that has read this far consider me for your clan! Thanks folks, hoping to see many of you on the field of battle.(and hopefully i got some solid teammates beside me)

P.S.
Any reputation good or bad in terms of both game play and personality from 6+ years ago does not represent the person or player i am today.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby identity shaker on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:10 am

Hi

Iā€™m interested in joining a clan. Started over 10 years ago, had a break of 9 years and now Iā€™m back. Been playing classic games mostly to get back in to the swing and now more of the Tourney games. Training in Soc too.

Thanks
Major identity shaker

Postby torres44cm on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:44 am

caymanmew wrote:Hey clan world,

I have been inactive for about 6 years but have recently started playing again. I came back with a score of 2290 and although it has dropped I have been able to maintain a rank of high captain to low Major. I have mainly been enjoying team games and poly games. Organized competition has always been something I've enjoined so i thought the clan world would be prefect for me.

Hoping to join a active clan who plays regularly in competition (clan leagues, wars, etc) as well having an fun player base that love to team up in regular doubles, triples, and quards.

Here is some more info on what i like to play and who i am.

Maps: I play random mainly so I'm very open to trying new maps. I don't know most of the complicated maps but I'm happy to learn any maps that ends up on my screen.
Settings: I like Trench and Fog a lot, especially together. It adds a lot more strategy IMO. I'm open to all settings although not a huge fan of nukes or zombies spoils.
Team play: I prefer to talk through most moves if my teammates are willing. Active communication and strategy between teammates makes me feel way more invested in the game and therefore puts more focus into it. Sometimes you don't need to talk out a move but a lot of the time especially in close games talking out the move with teammates is awesome.
Personality: I'm a chilled lay back kind of guy. Losing is not something that upsets me. I play for the fun of playing and losing a close game tends to be more fun for me then winning a lopsided game. I love the competition for the competition and not as much for the results. I am not a flashy player. In sports/games i am perfectly fine playing key or supporting roles that get no attention. If i have to be flashy i can be but i'm not someone who needs to be to enjoy myself. I just want to go out and do everything i can do for my team to get us the win.

For anyone that has read this far consider me for your clan! Thanks folks, hoping to see many of you on the field of battle.(and hopefully i got some solid teammates beside me)

P.S.
Any reputation good or bad in terms of both game play and personality from 6+ years ago does not represent the person or player i am today.

Hey there ole clan buddy, hope you've been well after all this time, I'll send you a pm

Postby torres44cm on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:47 am

[quote="identity shaker"]Hi

Iā€™m interested in joining a clan. Started over 10 years ago, had a break of 9 years and now Iā€™m back. Been playing classic games mostly to get back in to the swing and now more of the Tourney games. Training in Soc too.

Thanks[/quote0

Our clan is looking for team players, and we'll send you a pm

Postby FunkyB81 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi everyone. Looking to join a clan with view of getting into team games. I take part in most monthly challenges. I like trench and fog, don't really enjoy escalating and tend to play against 4 or more opponents. :)
Major FunkyB81

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Clans are generally for people with team game experience, not those looking to just start out in team games. One of the new player friendly clans might take you on though.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby niMic on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Don't really agree with that. Clans are for everyone, including people who are just starting out with team games, and as Caffeine says I'm sure there are some clans that would love to have you, FunkyB81.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Sure but most clans are looking for people with team experience. Of course if trial games are done and the candidate shows potential then it's a different matter.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby The Young Wolf on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:18 pm

Hey all, I am The Young Wolf. I started CC in 2007 and have picked it up every so often. I have played Risk and other strategy games most of my life. I have always been very casual on CC but decided to actually try harder and win some more games. Looking for a fun Clan to do stuff with, not sure all the events available. I have been a premium member on CC before and don't mind doing it again if needed.

I have about 4-8 maps I really like and feel like I can consistently win on.
The Young Wolf remains unbeaten in the field.
Major The Young Wolf

Postby bobbyfischer2007 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:24 am

Hi

I started on CC many years ago, but took quite the break due to life! I would like to get back, as I love risk and enjoyed my time on CC. I did get frustrated with slow people, but I hope to be able to get rolling again!

I'm a cook (a long break and didn't play enough before). 715 points or so. I would like an active, fun clan that can help me grow, and teach me better strategy. I like team games more than solo, but whatever works!
Cook bobbyfischer2007

Postby Caymanmew on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:21 am

bobbyfischer2007 wrote:Hi

I started on CC many years ago, but took quite the break due to life! I would like to get back, as I love risk and enjoyed my time on CC. I did get frustrated with slow people, but I hope to be able to get rolling again!

I'm a cook (a long break and didn't play enough before). 715 points or so. I would like an active, fun clan that can help me grow, and teach me better strategy. I like team games more than solo, but whatever works!

There are not as many clans as there once was. I don't think there is any that want to take the time to train a freemium cook. If your serious about joining a clan you probably need to raise your rank to at least Sergeant to even get a fair trial.

Play team games, ideally you find someone decent to partner with regularly. Most of the regular team game crowd are officer ranks and inviting partners. Low ranks who don't know each other will have a hard time in those games.

Good luck
Cayman
Last edited by Caymanmew on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:34 am

I wouldn't let someone in Ascension if they couldn't spell Sergeant.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Caymanmew on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:43 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I wouldn't let someone in Ascension if they couldn't spell Sergeant.

LOL like i'd join ascension. I am quite happy where i am and would not downgrade to play with you.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:22 pm

caymanmew wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I wouldn't let someone in Ascension if they couldn't spell Sergeant.

LOL like i'd join ascension. I am quite happy where i am and would not downgrade to play with you.

I was just poking fun but if you want to take it seriously that's fine.

First of all you seem to think you would ever have a chance at joining Ascension, which is quite preposterous. I wouldn't even give you a trial game, and I've given cadets trial games before. I'm pretty sure he could spell sergeant too.

Second, here are the results from every single time Aeternus (now Ascension) played against Atlantis.

ATN 16 VS ATL 5 (damnnnnnn)
ATN 7 VS ATL 1
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 5 VS ATL 3
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 32 VS ATL 19

Your clan has literally never beaten us in anything, ever. Likely never will.

Imagine getting so upset over being called out for an incorrect spelling that you try to talk shit on someone's clan and completely embarrass yourself and your clan in the process. You've got some good guys in that clan who have given you a chance when your previous time on this site was spent as a stupid kid. Don't go and ruin it now.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby itake on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Whoa there caff...I don't think he was insulting Ascension, I'm pretty sure he just doesn't want to play with you.

Best gamechat ever! Game 12681497
Colonel itake

Postby BabySasuke on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Major BabySasuke

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan