Conquer Club

Busted Nikiforos chat abuse [tg]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Nikiforos chat abuse [tg]

Postby NTrain3r on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Accused:

Nikiforos

The accused is being accused of:
Other: Chat Abuse/Making CC not a fun place to be in

Game Numbers:

Game 17121951
Game 17167414
Game 17188479
Game 18449413
Game 18437044
Game 18485239
Game 18417523
Game 18417212

Comments:

I've debated on submiting this but ultimately and obviously I went ahead and did so. I feel like the player named Nikiforos has continually been disruptive in chats and not made the game fun for his teammate and opponents and just recently he started attacking team mates in a game to force what he wants, but that is another matter.

I understand this is a competitive game and things get heated or dice gets frustrating, but he jumps to using foul language for no reason, calling people names and bullies team mates and opponents making the game not enjoyable.

I dont mind cursing in moderation, but when you start calling people bastards and idiots for no reason it goes too far, in my opinion. I also understand I can foe him, but no CC member should have to tolerate this.

Thank you for looking into this.
Sergeant 1st Class NTrain3r

Re: Nikiforos chat abuse

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Didn't have to go too far into his chat to realize, That this one freemium player could drive away countless good people from this site if he is allowed to continue!? imho!
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby riskllama on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:05 pm

lol, a17 handled him rather well...
how come i don't get to play folks like this???
Lieutenant riskllama

Re: Nikiforos chat abuse [tg]

Postby TeeGee on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:14 pm

pending.....
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby riskllama on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:21 pm

invite sent.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby NTrain3r on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 pm

This is the game I'm actually in with him and where he is begining to attack teammates to get what he wants.

Game 18436575

I thought I included it earlier.

Thanks Teegee

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:08 pm

I've gotta be honest, and this is no excuse, but my first thought was that English wasn't his first language. My second thought was that he was Greek. I was right on both counts. Yay me, right?

Point is he might be translating from a culture where abusive language is more accepted. Again, no excuse. Might help explain though.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:33 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:Didn't have to go too far into his chat to realize, That this one freemium player could drive away countless good people from this site if he is allowed to continue!? imho!

MG, I appreciate your stance, but you're also a member of the community team. You shouldn't be using your position to pressure people to take sides.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Nikiforos on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:28 am

NTrain3r why don't you say the whole truth? Isn't it you who repeatedly denied to play the best moves only because you wanted to piss me off? You even said so...

As about my other games... Ok, it is a fact that I reacted too much many times and sometimes over limits. My apologies.

What is weird is that no one cares about the actions that caused my reactions.

Not looking for excuses but I cannot really understand how is it possible in Game 17167414 for example, where a player decided to gift the win to another player, either because he wanted so, or because of stupidity, that we don't talk about his action but we talk about my reaction.

Or in this game https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=18466615, where those 2 guys are either the same person under 2 accounts, or they are illegal teammates.

There are several cases like the aboves but it's ok, huh? You only have to be a good boy and don't use bad language when other player plays unethical. Ok, I'll try...

Also, this is a game of strategy with luck involved of course. But when you win a game of strategy only because of unreal rolls then you own an apology to your opponent. You cannot get rolls 10-1 in a critical fight and pretend that nothing happened and everything were normal. There are players who not only feeling weird with this situation but they also enjoy it! I wonder what kind of person could do that. Not an ethical one for sure...
Sergeant 1st Class Nikiforos

Postby Nikiforos on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:31 am

If I'm a good teammate or not, you can find it out by asking the guys I've played with in the same team so far...

Postby Donelladan on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:46 am

Nikiforos wrote:NTrain3r why don't you say the whole truth? Isn't it you who repeatedly denied to play the best moves only because you wanted to piss me off? You even said so...

As about my other games... Ok, it is a fact that I reacted too much many times and sometimes over limits. My apologies.

What is weird is that no one cares about the actions that caused my reactions.

Not looking for excuses but I cannot really understand how is it possible in Game 17167414 for example, where a player decided to gift the win to another player, either because he wanted so, or because of stupidity, that we don't talk about his action but we talk about my reaction.

Or in this game https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=18466615, where those 2 guys are either the same person under 2 accounts, or they are illegal teammates.

There are several cases like the aboves but it's ok, huh? You only have to be a good boy and don't use bad language when other player plays unethical. Ok, I'll try...

Also, this is a game of strategy with luck involved of course. But when you win a game of strategy only because of unreal rolls then you own an apology to your opponent. You cannot get rolls 10-1 in a critical fight and pretend that nothing happened and everything were normal. There are players who not only feeling weird with this situation but they also enjoy it! I wonder what kind of person could do that. Not an ethical one for sure...

If people are cheating by helping each other in a non team game, you can report them.

Concerning the crazy dice on CC, well, many of us agree. But 1vs1 is anyway more luck than strategy. If you play 1vs1 game, be ready to lose only based on luck.
I sometimes react like you, but saying it's unethical to enjoy winning is going to far, and people getting good dice do NOT owe you an apology.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Nikiforos on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:08 am

riskllama wrote:invite sent.

"smarten up, shitstain".
by riskllama
on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:03 am

Postby elfish_lad on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:15 am

This was stellar: “is complaining a sport in Greece?” Well played a17.

Niki, you are acting like a tool. Stop.

NTrain? Although I understand where you are coming from... is this the worst you have faced on the WebberNetz?

I’m going to owenshooter this: a warning, no other punishment THIS time Niki.

E.
Major elfish_lad

Postby 2dimes on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:12 am

*sheetstain
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Symmetry on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:20 pm

elfish_lad wrote:This was stellar: “is complaining a sport in Greece?” Well played a17.

Niki, you are acting like a tool. Stop.

NTrain? Although I understand where you are coming from... is this the worst you have faced on the WebberNetz?

I’m going to owenshooter this: a warning, no other punishment THIS time Niki.

E.

I'd agree.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby elfish_lad on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 pm

*spartan
Major elfish_lad

Postby TeeGee on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:48 pm

While the game chart abuse is apparent, it does not cross the line where we would act on it

however

Nikifaros is BUSTED with AnAr for multiple accounts.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby NTrain3r on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:05 pm

I appreciate you guys looking into this matter.

Postby riskllama on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:41 pm

baahaha, noice... :D
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby elfish_lad on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:54 pm

Huh. A tool AND a cheat. Go figure...
Major elfish_lad

Return to Closed C&A Reports