Conquer Club

Closed DHKV Multi [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

DHKV Multi [ka]

Postby demonfork on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:29 am

Accused:

DHKV
iamatoolshed

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Comments:

9 day old account and almost reached Major.

Said that he played on his friends account from 5 years ago and then said that is was his brothers account... which is it?

2018-11-04 14:19:28 - DHKV: hey there.. saw your message.. i had a friend that played a lot a long time ago and i sometimes played on there account
2018-11-04 14:21:14 - DHKV: iamatoolshed

2018-11-05 20:41:52 - DHKV: lol that was my brothers account...FIVE YEARS AGO.. GETA LIFE YOU GUYS.. GEEZ
2018-11-05 20:43:55 - DHKV: IT WAS MY BROTHERS ACCOUNT
Captain demonfork

Re: DHKV Multi

Postby zeus111 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:02 pm

that member is being taken on there word ..king archilles has already contacted this member ...he claims only used his late brothers account a handful of times and this is only account in his name ..we can see his story changed when he was approached by admin from in his own words ..i played on my friends account to i played my late brothers account a couple times ....

Re: cont....

Sent: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:48 pm
To: zeus111

zeus111 wrote:
look into payment method on both accounts ..so we can allow ppl to play on our accounts ??

king archilles reply below

You mean to say that family members should have individual payment methods?

Also, that's going back to what I said before, all the person needs to do is just claim that it's all him playing his account while another family member is playing in it from time to time. Unless we are actually physically there to see who is actually playing his account, and all CC accounts for that matter. or that we have one of those government satellites that can see everything like we see in the movies.

hope that helps u clarify df

@dmhv condolences on your brothers passing ..sincerly
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby demonfork on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:23 pm

zeus111 wrote:that member is being taken on there word ..king archilles has already contacted this member ...he claims only used his late brothers account a handful of times and this is only account in his name ..we can see his story changed when he was approached by admin from in his own words ..i played on my friends account to i played my late brothers account a couple times ....

Re: cont....

Sent: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:48 pm
To: zeus111

zeus111 wrote:
look into payment method on both accounts ..so we can allow ppl to play on our accounts ??

king archilles reply below

You mean to say that family members should have individual payment methods?

Also, that's going back to what I said before, all the person needs to do is just claim that it's all him playing his account while another family member is playing in it from time to time. Unless we are actually physically there to see who is actually playing his account, and all CC accounts for that matter. or that we have one of those government satellites that can see everything like we see in the movies.

hope that helps u clarify df

@dmhv condolences on your brothers passing ..sincerly

He's clearly a liar, & is prob lying about his brother passing as well. He's prob related to Dr Ford.
Captain demonfork

Postby king achilles on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Making this case about lying is beyond the scope of C&A. Maybe in the heavens. This is closed.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby demonfork on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:00 pm

king achilles wrote:Making this case about lying is beyond the scope of C&A. Maybe in the heavens. This is closed.

Why do you believe that the case is about him lying? The case is about him being a multi. The fact that he lied about who's account that he shared only adds an additional data point that leads us towards his guilt.

Here is some of the evidence..

1. fast rise to high rank
2. Admitted to using someone else's account
3. First said that it was a "friends" account.
4. Later changed his story to say it was his "brothers" account.

KA would you suggest that evidence shouldn't be presented?

You might as well have said "making this case about rising to high rank quickly is beyond the scope of C&A".

This is just another example that shows that you lack the brains to be a good leader.
Last edited by demonfork on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Captain demonfork

Re: DHKV Multi [ka]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:42 pm

This has to be the dumbest close I've ever seen.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Even if he was lying, who is he hurting ? Seriously, couldn't care less.
Don't really see the interest for iamatoolshed to create a multi either.

@caff, how many times did people accused you of being a multi ? maybe you're all wrong here too.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:53 pm

Donelladan wrote:Even if he was lying, who is he hurting ? Seriously, couldn't care less.
Don't really see the interest for iamatoolshed to create a multi either.

@caff, how many times did people accused you of being a multi ? maybe you're all wrong here too.

I don't think I've accused anyone of being a multi or otherwise in this thread.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby zeus111 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:56 am

@ KING ARCHILLES ...rules set out by this site ..

Account Sitting is allowed with the stipulation that the account babysitter is not your opponent in any current game. It is common courtesy to announce in game chat that another player will take your turn(s) during your absence. Babysitters should only do what is necessary to take the turn(s) and should not interact with the community, start or join new games (except for ongoing tournaments). Furthermore, you should only take another player's turn if they are in danger of missing a turn, not for the purpose of gaining a tactical advantage.

as rules above state no new games are to be opened or joined ..clearly by his own admission by using his brothers account who as he states passed away cant be over looked here ..u say that he could also say .. this and that ..could also have played on this account well he admits to playing on first a friends account then its his late brothers account ..in doing so gained the knowledge of our site on that account ...we dont make the rules but when we point out an obvious multi give u his two accounts played on u should at least reprimand in some way here ...the rules on our accounts dont allow us to access others accounts unless taking turns in pre exsisting games ...why the double standard here .

.iamatoolshed account played over 10000 games with a huge mirror between the two accounts esq classic ...looking into both accounts u have to see the game formats mirror one another its very very clear this is a multi account player ...
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Donelladan on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:19 am

@caff, because you said this was a dumb close, I assumed you thought they should be busted.

@zeus : account sitting is when another cc member plays for you.
Two different humans being sharing a single cc account and only one is a different case.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby zeus111 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:20 pm

Donelladan wrote:@caff, because you said this was a dumb close, I assumed you thought they should be busted.

@zeus : account sitting is when another cc member plays for you.
Two different humans being sharing a single cc account and only one is a different case.

so we can share our accounts with non members ...i have to apologize to accused ..i seriously did not no that we could ..

zeus111 wrote:
iamatoolshed and DHKV same player ....says he played on that account ...
2018-11-04 14:19:28 - DHKV: hey there.. saw your message.. i had a friend that played a lot a long time ago and i sometimes played on there account

2018-11-04 14:20:18 - DHKV: were talking 5 years ago
2018-11-04 14:21:14 - DHKV: iamatoolshed

above was from game chat when another member suspected he was in no way new to cc club .. first thing he remembered the exact username after 5 yrs suggests more then a couple times logging in was needed to recall exact username then looking into the two accounts one can see the amazing similarites between the two accounts ..this is why i went to ka in the first place ......

so this does not happen again just post in rules that a house hold can all play on one account

on poker stars i am one of the guys who busts cheaters and think that has jaded me towards cheats ..i apologize for been over zealous on here and will stop .. i take full responsibility for creating a some what hostile experience for this accused posted on his wall so there is no confusion it was me who brought forth his cc past play...

zeus 111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Donelladan wrote:@caff, because you said this was a dumb close, I assumed you thought they should be busted.

Nah I just think it's stupid to pretend the accusation is "someone lied" and close the report based on that.

For one, account sharing isn't allowed. So even if this isn't a multi, a rule was broken. On top of that the story fails to be consistent so clearly something is amiss.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby zeus111 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:32 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:

Nah I just think it's stupid to pretend the accusation is "someone lied" and close the report based on that.

For one, account sharing isn't allowed. So even if this isn't a multi, a rule was broken. On top of that the story fails to be consistent so clearly something is amiss.

i didnt think it was allowed . with it being free to join and easy to join why would there even be a need to share an account ...i get it k a took him at face value even after story drastically changed from a friends account to his late brothers account but playing on that account clearly gave this guy advanced game play knowledge ..every person he played knew this was not a newb .. i still feel its same player but as always foe and move on i guess.. it would be very easy to find out on pokerstars but here not so much ...
Lieutenant zeus111

Return to Closed C&A Reports