Conquer Club

perhaps its time for change....

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

perhaps its time for change....

Postby zeus111 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:21 pm

perhaps its time teegee steps down if a mod cant be impartial in ruling on issues ..if personal feelings start to affect our level of game play its time for change ..in a recent c$a fourm i posted a habitual dead beat player not only was issue cleared but it was said that 2 mods couldnt find games the member was kicked out for deadbeating and it was inferred i was lying and this mod was more interested in chastising a member trying to have a simple warning to a member for wasting others time on cc club ...

not only did i post the 30 plus games from page one he claimed 2 mods could not find... i found past case identical with a ruling a warning should be issued viewtopic.php?f=239&t=222988

i was told ... quote="TeeGee"]This does not meet our definition of point dumping [ aprox 400 ponits dumped]
nor, does it qualify for deliberate deadbeating [ 34 games to date on page 1 out of 100 games ]

in past case 15 examples were provided and like i say a warning was issued i posted 30 plus games and the member continues to deadbeat games every day since in fact and nothing was done except i was basically called a liar and case was closed ..there are more cases in past as well with far less evidence posted

C&A is not tolerant of lies, so you better be very clear Link these games please, because I can not see them, neither can another mod that I consulted with on this.

the 2 mods couldnt find them on page 1 of the members game history was reply ..if this was only issue id just leave alone however it is not ..teegee is the person if we report a member trolling foums too and he continues to allows his friends to verbally assault our members who are trying to clean the time wasters up by posting posts with zero facts /evidence in these matters ..this is not acceptable on many levels ..in his lack of bring an impartial mod this has resulted in 3 plus hours of wasted time and i feel a loss of some speed players ..if mods cant be impartial and separate personal feeling when ruling on a case of an obvious blatant case of a habitual deadbeater because they dont like the poster probably time to step down ..we have to try and stop this type of play and fast as speed games are suffering greatly ...

do the right thing teegee if u cant be impartial step down so we can try and clean up these on going issues !!!
Lieutenant zeus111

Re: perhaps its time for change....

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:13 pm

What? Deadbeating 34/100 games isn't enough to warrant even a warning?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:48 pm

zeus111 wrote:perhaps its time teegee steps down if a mod cant be impartial in ruling on issues ..if personal feelings start to affect our level of game play its time for change ..in a recent c$a fourm i posted a habitual dead beat player not only was issue cleared but it was said that 2 mods couldnt find games the member was kicked out for deadbeating and it was inferred i was lying and this mod was more interested in chastising a member trying to have a simple warning to a member for wasting others time on cc club ...

not only did i post the 30 plus games from page one he claimed 2 mods could not find... i found past case identical with a ruling a warning should be issued viewtopic.php?f=239&t=222988

i was told ... quote="TeeGee"]This does not meet our definition of point dumping [ aprox 400 ponits dumped]
nor, does it qualify for deliberate deadbeating [ 34 games to date on page 1 out of 100 games ]

For starters, this was Never going to be classified as Point Dumping. He's playing those games to win, otherwise he wouldn't be playing/taking turns in them them at all. A clear case of Point Dumping is starting up 50 speed games and not taking a single turn in any of them.

If you disagreed with the ruling in a case from a Multi Hunter, you can always appeal it via eTicket, and it will be looked at via Admin side. I'm currently at work, so I can't really say what my ruling would be as I don't have time to look through any of the games right now (I'll say it wasn't me that TeeGee asked to take a second look).

I'm going to send you a PM regarding you considering him biased and stepping down, as I'd rather it not be a case of throwing tomatoes in public.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby zeus111 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:27 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
zeus111 wrote:perhaps its time teegee steps down if a mod cant be impartial in ruling on issues ..if personal feelings start to affect our level of game play its time for change ..in a recent c$a fourm i posted a habitual dead beat player not only was issue cleared but it was said that 2 mods couldnt find games the member was kicked out for deadbeating and it was inferred i was lying and this mod was more interested in chastising a member trying to have a simple warning to a member for wasting others time on cc club ...

For starters, this was Never going to be classified as Point Dumping. He's playing those games to win, otherwise he wouldn't be playing/taking turns in them them at all. A clear case of Point Dumping is starting up 50 speed games and not taking a single turn in any of them.

If you disagreed with the ruling in a case from a Multi Hunter, you can always appeal it via eTicket, and it will be looked at via Admin side. I'm currently at work, so I can't really say what my ruling would be as I don't have time to look through any of the games right now (I'll say it wasn't me that TeeGee asked to take a second look).

I'm going to send you a PM regarding you considering him biased and stepping down, as I'd rather it not be a case of throwing tomatoes in public.

so fifty games is were its deemed dumping points ...good to know 17 out of the 34 games listed are no shows completely 2 or three heads up last to join not a turn taken ...again i refer you to prior past ruling viewtopic.php?f=239&t=222988 ...if i am wrong about this i apologize but feel passionately this is abuse to all in those games ...the e ticket function goes to error page i tried to have that but i directed me to page with error code ...im saying teegee couldn't find what i did in 20 mins on page one of accused prior game history was lil hard to swallow then to go as far as to say 2 mods couldn't was just a slap in face i feel ...we have a huge dead beat issue going on in speed games like real bad its just become common place for members to just dead beat ..if like in the past warning ist second offense week suspension ect this will change fast ..but when tee gee is clearing then its a lost cause and will in fact drive more players away from site ...if u think on average 6 player games its not uncommon for 3 to dead beat ....too inconstant rulings are happening allowing it to continue ...its not asking much to at least try and respect one another and if a games joined play it out ....we all know life steps in and some times it cant be helped computers crash whatever but 34 out of 100 has to warrant a warning at least ...how is joining 34 games missing 17 completely then dead beating classified as trying to win :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

this is a case that needs to be public i disagree ...im sure i made it very clear here teegee made a mistake one that needs to be changed and sooner then later as that member is still doing this daily as of yesterday ...he is not the only one for sure but is one of the worst for it i can see ....3hours 18 mins time wasted ..on page one just yikes!!!

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby riskllama on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:07 pm

have u read much Dale Carnegie, zeke?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jfm10 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:17 pm

The mods are just players like you and I,not employees as a year premium for the time they spend trying to better the site for us is peanuts.I would like to thank all the mods past and present for making this site enjoyable.Remember the rule under community guidelines

Be nice or leave

It's fine if you don't like this site or the way it is run...find another one with better rules, start another one and make your own rules, abuse another one and try to get them to change their rules, but don't complain about the rules here. :D

Just follow that rule and maybe you will find what it is you're looking for.
Sergeant 1st Class jfm10

Postby riskllama on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 pm

well said, jfm - i vote for zeke beating it, tho. we're already full up on whinging retards around here... [-( .
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby zeus111 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:04 pm

jfm10 wrote:The mods are just players like you and I,not employees as a year premium for the time they spend trying to better the site for us is peanuts.I would like to thank all the mods past and present for making this site enjoyable.Remember the rule under community guidelines

Be nice or leave

It's fine if you don't like this site or the way it is run...find another one with better rules, start another one and make your own rules, abuse another one and try to get them to change their rules, but don't complain about the rules here. :D

Just follow that rule and maybe you will find what it is you're looking for.

this is me being nice i have found the site i play on this one ....the rules are being circumvented not consistent go kiss ass else were ..if mods cant put personal feelingss aside its time for them to step down ... it has to be a level playing field for all not just some ...look into case posted ..

Game number(s): #18938358
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=18938314
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=18927269
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=18934638
7.. 18907866
10.. 18905860
12.. 18938358
15.. 18857179 and thats just page one !!!!!
16..18942556 dead beats out
17..18942556 dead beats out
18.. 18940317 no shows
19..18938701 2019-03-08 19:09:51 - hotitigers was kicked out for missing too many turns
20.18938695 no show here to
21.18903657 played 2 rounds db
22..18857179 dead beats in this too
23..18866148 same ole same
24..18878339 kicked out for missed turns
25..18878331 kicked out for missed turns
26..18888208 kicked out for missed turns
27..18905617 opened never played a turn last to join heads up game
28.. 18905780 dead beats again
29.18907866 kicked out for missing turns
30.. 18933062 kicked out for missed turns
31.. 18944443 2019-03-11 19:21:53 - hotitigers was kicked out for missing too many turn
TeeGee wrote:This does not meet our definition of point dumping
nor, does it qualify for deliberate deadbeating . :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: This is CLEARED

now look here ....viewtopic.php?f=239&t=222988
Warned Vale_Abel - intentional deadbeating(SN) =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

if u cant see the difference ill point it out for you i brought the case forward and have more game history then case linked above surely even u can see the bias here ,,,

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby KoolBak on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:30 am

riskllama wrote:have u read much Dale Carnegie, zeke?

...Zeke is the term my brother and I have used for 40 years to refer to a dolt. Much like Tool or Dork.

In what context did you use it here RL? Never seen anyone else call someone Zeke :lol: Love it....

I realize I am off topic....just had to ask....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Keefie on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:36 am

Just checked a handful of those games. It's neither point dumping nor is it a scenario that was intended to be covered by the intentional dead beating rule.

Publicly calling for TeeGee to step down is just outrageous.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby riskllama on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:34 am

KoolBak wrote:

...Zeke is the term my brother and I have used for 40 years to refer to a dolt. Much like Tool or Dork.

In what context did you use it here RL? Never seen anyone else call someone Zeke :lol: Love it....

spot fucking on, KB.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby xroads on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:52 am

You are a dumb ass.

If a player deadbeats a speed game after he is getting his ass kicked, it is not point dumping.
Major xroads

Postby KoolBak on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:41 am

:lol:

riskllama wrote:
KoolBak wrote:

spot fucking on, KB.

AND:

Postby zeus111 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:46 am

Keefie wrote:Just checked a handful of those games. It's neither point dumping nor is it a scenario that was intended to be covered by the intentional dead beating rule.

Publicly calling for TeeGee to step down is just outrageous.

what handful of games do you refer too ...there are so many ...to dead beat any game is breaking the rules perhaps look at the first 17 or so posted..games opened and not a turn taken...whats outrageous is allowing this to continue ...maybe time for change we need mods to enforce the rules ...i like the hes trying to win comment made above ...dont you have to show up to win whaahaaahaaaa

Re: Vale_Abel - intentional deadbeating(SN)

Postby Donelladan on Thu May 04, 2017 7:42 am
Well, after warning, the next step is a 1 month ban. And it happened before.
I am not sure what's the step after 1 month ban, I hope most people stop after getting the 1 month ban :)
But a warning is good enough, that's all I am asking, many people seems to be unaware of this rule.

as of may 4 2017 it was against the rules to dead beat games has this changed :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

u all are loyal friends to teegee thats got me all warm and fuzzy but fact is unless rules have changed this mod has to step away from c$A forum if he cant be impartial just answer this whats the difference in donelladans post to mine ...
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby zeus111 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:11 pm

xroads wrote:You are a dumb ass.

If a player deadbeats a speed game after he is getting his ass kicked, it is not point dumping.

17 of those games were opened and not one turn taken 4 if i recall were heads up games last to join looks like point dumping to me sir but the deadbeat turns total 3hours 18 mins in the 34 games i looked into on page one alone .....

ill ask u same thing what difference between the to posts both are identical in nature ones warned for the deadbeating the other was cleared ...

no consistency in rulings and it might not meet the traditional point dumping rule of 50 games opened all at once but its dam close to intentional point dumping in my opinion ...but it most certainly does and is breaking the deadbeat rule ........

time for this mod to take a break ....
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby zeus111 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:33 pm

KoolBak wrote::lol:

riskllama wrote:
KoolBak wrote:

spot fucking on, KB.

no issues here its general discussion feel free to speak your mind ....zeke is another word for ass //jerk ect i take were it comes from and just lol ...but here facts are undeniable this mod dropped the ball bigtime !!
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby 2dimes on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:51 pm

Triple post? Reported.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:01 pm

I never knew Zeke to be used as an insult before. I know it was the official Allied codename for the plane more commonly known as the Zero or A6M, so maybe the pejorative connotations begin there.

Officially Zeke is just short for Ezekiel, a Hebrew name that means "God Strengthens Me" so that shouldn't lead to any strong negative connotations.

Maybe it's just a West Coast thing. I note that all four of you live on the West Coast. I've never heard it used that way here.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby zeus111 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:08 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I never knew Zeke to be used as an insult before. I know it was the official Allied codename for the plane more commonly known as the Zero or A6M, so maybe the pejorative connotations begin there.

Officially Zeke is just short for Ezekiel, a Hebrew name that means "God Strengthens Me" so that shouldn't lead to any strong negative connotations.

Maybe it's just a West Coast thing. I note that all four of you live on the West Coast. I've never heard it used that way here.

sorry u had to be enlightened on name calling ...too funny but since u visited can u please look into this issue i need help trying to stop the insane amount of deadbeating going on in speed games ..pls look into both reports filed and tell me the difference and why one was warned and one was cleared .. i tried to open e ticket to have the cleared decision overturned and reviewed in hope site admin will warn this member to stop joining or starting games then not showing up or deadbeating when loosing .the games majority are multi player speed games ....or if rules changed pls advise in past a warning is issued followed by 1 month suspension .or can u make me understand how 2 mods couldnt find these games i so easily found i ask u is it or is it not against the rules to deadbeat speed games ...

zeus111
Last edited by zeus111 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:13 pm

zeus111 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:I never knew Zeke to be used as an insult before. I know it was the official Allied codename for the plane more commonly known as the Zero or A6M, so maybe the pejorative connotations begin there.

sorry u had to be enlightened on name calling ...too funny but since u visited can u please look into this issue i need help trying to stop the insane amount of deadbeating going on in speed games ..pls look into both reports filed i tried to open e ticket to have it reviewed in hope site admin will warn this member to stop joining or starting games then not showing up or deadbeating when loosing .the games majority are multi player speed games ....or if rules changed pls advise

zeus111

No, I don't stick my nose into C&A affairs. I wear enough hats on this site; don't need another. I have occasionally posted there just as an interested member but not as a mod.

When you disagree with a mod's rulings you always have the option to file an e-ticket and take it up with admins. http://support.conquerclub.com/
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby 2dimes on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Have a beverage and take the points.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby zeus111 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:18 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
zeus111 wrote:

sorry u had to be enlightened on name calling ...too funny but since u visited can u please look into this issue i need help trying to stop the insane amount of deadbeating going on in speed games ..pls look into both reports filed i tried to open e ticket to have it reviewed in hope site admin will warn this member to stop joining or starting games then not showing up or deadbeating when loosing .the games majority are multi player speed games ....or if rules changed pls advise

zeus111

tried i just get error code even on your link

Not Found

The requested URL /eticket/index.php was not found on this server.

No, I don't stick my nose into C&A affairs. I wear enough hats on this site; don't need another. I have occasionally posted there just as an interested member but not as a mod.

When you disagree with a mod's rulings you always have the option to file an e-ticket and take it up with admins. http://support.conquerclub.com/
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby KoolBak on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:09 pm

Duk of Death....My brother called me it out of the blue for no reason when I was 10. He doesnt know where it came from but it stuck. Just one o dem tings.

And Zeus....be nice to The Duk of Death....I done seen his pic and he's a big dude :lol:

*smiles nicely at DOD and backs away calmly*

AND:

Postby zeus111 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:54 pm

KoolBak wrote:Duk of Death....My brother called me it out of the blue for no reason when I was 10. He doesnt know where it came from but it stuck. Just one o dem tings.

And Zeus....be nice to The Duk of Death....I done seen his pic and he's a big dude :lol:

*smiles nicely at DOD and backs away calmly*

these are debates of sorts i mean no harm to anyone if it comes across that way i am truly sorry ..its nothing personal im taking a shot at corrupt mod in my opinion..one who cant separate personal feelings when ruling on issue ..but in no way i mean him or any one harm ..

at the end of the day i am trying to stop deadbeats in speed games its simply out of control i can post easy several hundred games were at least one if not more dead beat ..it is primarily in baltic crusade but not isolated to just that board ..i get games are taking longer to fill and miss turns are going to happen but when a player dead beats in early rounds it give a player in regions the member dead beats a huge advantage as no resistance is there and territories are taken easily ..it also adds 3 missed turns in the mix and is driving our speed players away from site or from playing speed games at all ....

it has stop but fear its too late

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion