Conquer Club

Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Postby Caymanmew on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
caymanmew wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I wouldn't let someone in Ascension if they couldn't spell Sergeant.

LOL like i'd join ascension. I am quite happy where i am and would not downgrade to play with you.

I was just poking fun but if you want to take it seriously that's fine.

First of all you seem to think you would ever have a chance at joining Ascension, which is quite preposterous. I wouldn't even give you a trial game, and I've given cadets trial games before. I'm pretty sure he could spell sergeant too.

Second, here are the results from every single time Aeternus (now Ascension) played against Atlantis.

ATN 16 VS ATL 5 (damnnnnnn)
ATN 7 VS ATL 1
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 5 VS ATL 3
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 32 VS ATL 19

Your clan has literally never beaten us in anything, ever. Likely never will.

Imagine getting so upset over being called out for an incorrect spelling that you try to talk shit on someone's clan and completely embarrass yourself and your clan in the process. You've got some good guys in that clan who have given you a chance when your previous time on this site was spent as a stupid kid. Don't go and ruin it now.

:lol:

Talk about an over reaction. Don't talk shit if you can't handle it.

As for our record vs ATN, i could care less. ATL has gone through a lot of change over the last year and results from the old ATL mean nothing as far as i am concerned. We are focused on the present and future, not the past.

Concerning my past time on this sight before you joined.... Everyone was a stupid kid at some point. People grow up, accept it.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:49 pm

I was a stupid kid at some point in the past. Still am occasionally.

Shall we stay on topic now?
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Vid_FISO on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:I was a stupid kid at some point in the past. Still am occasionally.

You do know that you're not a CD any more?
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:55 pm

caymanmew wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
caymanmew wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I wouldn't let someone in Ascension if they couldn't spell Sergeant.

LOL like i'd join ascension. I am quite happy where i am and would not downgrade to play with you.

I was just poking fun but if you want to take it seriously that's fine.

First of all you seem to think you would ever have a chance at joining Ascension, which is quite preposterous. I wouldn't even give you a trial game, and I've given cadets trial games before. I'm pretty sure he could spell sergeant too.

Second, here are the results from every single time Aeternus (now Ascension) played against Atlantis.

ATN 16 VS ATL 5 (damnnnnnn)
ATN 7 VS ATL 1
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 5 VS ATL 3
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 32 VS ATL 19

Your clan has literally never beaten us in anything, ever. Likely never will.

Imagine getting so upset over being called out for an incorrect spelling that you try to talk shit on someone's clan and completely embarrass yourself and your clan in the process. You've got some good guys in that clan who have given you a chance when your previous time on this site was spent as a stupid kid. Don't go and ruin it now.

:lol:

Talk about an over reaction. Don't talk shit if you can't handle it.

As for our record vs ATN, i could care less. ATL has gone through a lot of change over the last year and results from the old ATL mean nothing as far as i am concerned. We are focused on the present and future, not the past.

Concerning my past time on this sight before you joined.... Everyone was a stupid kid at some point. People grow up, accept it.

I made a joke about the incorrect spelling of one word and you took it to heart and started talking shit about my clan. All I had to do is click two pages and copy/paste some info and you're put in your place. Not much effort on my part, especially for how funny it was laughing at your post with people from my clan.

I could talk about ATL of the past with some of the iconic names that used to play in their ranks, compared to the players they've picked up recently, but let's not get you too upset.

You're saying "don't talk shit if you can't handle it" but I made a little joke, you overreacted and we're continuing from there. That's how these little bits of fun usually play out. One person gives shit, the other person gives it back, the first person gives shit again and so on. Your comment doesn't make much sense if you understand what I just explained.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:I was a stupid kid at some point in the past. Still am occasionally.

You do know that you're not a CD any more?

I do. You do know that thread is used for players wanting to join a clan? I check this topic for potential new players, and none of the ones chatting shit right now are looking for a new clan.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Please keep the topic related to new users seeking to join a clan.

If you have a personal beef with someone, please send them a PM instead of posting in this thread.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby elfish_lad on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:46 pm

SuicidalSnowman wrote:I'm back after taking two years off - had a personal disaster and it really took the life out of games for a bit. Felt myself missing the community here though, so I came back, only to find that almost all of my friends haven't logged on in at least six months.

I'm not sure I'm ready for a full time competitive clan yet, but I would like to get involved in some solid team games with a good group of people. I've participated in a couple clans previously and know how to communicate team games (but I don't skype).

My game calendar is open just send invites if you are interested.

Hey snowy. Welcome back.
Major elfish_lad

Postby kjsnyi on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:35 pm

Looking to join just one competitive, active clan. I just returned to CC a few months ago after several years away and a lot has changed, including clans- which is why I've never been in one before. Not really sure what information is relevant for a resume that cant be found easily on my profile, but below is a recap.

Resume:
Current Score: 2601
Attendance: 99% (I'm very active)
Win Percentage: 33% (the vast majority of my games have at least 4 players)

Currently leading or advancing in these tournaments:
https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... nt_id=7301 - Round 1 1st/32
https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... nt_id=7243 - Round 4 7th/48
https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... nt_id=7239 - Round 2 1st/64
https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... nt_id=6956 - Round 5 3rd/32

Please message me if you have a free spot in your clan.
Colonel kjsnyi

Postby gannable on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:03 pm

my qualifications

I've probably po'd a number of people who are in clans via:

1) complaining about the dice
2) deadbeating when losing
3) insulting them

I'll probably get burned out after joining a clan and being forced to play a number of games.

Oh I was in a clan years ago as a member of a clan that disintegrated in the blink of an eye because of controversy.

please consider me
Lieutenant gannable

Postby kizkiz on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:17 am

I guess this where I should post then
Fiasco is going social, so I'll be looking for a new clan
I've been around for some time, running wars and clans, organising tournaments etc
Stats and medals speak for themselves
Give me a shout if you're interested
:D
Major kizkiz

Postby Duke_Spirey on Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:51 pm

Also available as Kiz is above.

Would like to stick with some FSC boys if possible
Major Duke_Spirey

Postby Lord Banner on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:05 am

What Duke and Kiz said. Haven't really organized anything though.
Sergeant 1st Class Lord Banner

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:28 am

kizkiz wrote:I guess this where I should post then
I've been around for some time, running wars and clans, organising tournaments etc

Invited you to a doubs game but you declined it.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby kizkiz on Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:29 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
kizkiz wrote:I guess this where I should post then

Invited you to a doubs game but you declined it.

Actually, it timed out whilst I was considering my options (forgot the time limit before expiring :oops: :lol: )
Feel free to send another
Major kizkiz

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:01 pm

Duke_Spirey wrote:Also available as Kiz is above.

Would like to stick with some FSC boys if possible

Have invited you and kiz to a doubs :D
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby gannable on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:56 pm

gannable wrote:my qualifications

3) insulting them

I'll probably get burned out after joining a clan and being forced to play a number of games.

Oh I was in a clan years ago as a member of a clan that disintegrated in the blink of an eye because of controversy.

please consider me

a couple people contacted me.
I wasn't blowing you off.
I haven't had the energy to respond.

My post was self-deprecating. It was a joke more than anything. I'd be a terrible clan member. I;m a terrible player for starters. But i have been going on fewer tirades about the dice lately.

But if you talked Ironwood into joining your clan then I'd join with him. I asked him once about a clan. I don't think either of us had the energy to pursue the matter further. It could be fun to be in a match or something.
Lieutenant gannable

Postby Caymanmew on Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:41 pm

gannable wrote:

3) insulting them

please consider me

My post was self-deprecating. It was a joke more than anything. I'd be a terrible clan member. I;m a terrible player for starters. But i have been going on fewer tirades about the dice lately.

But if you talked Ironwood into joining your clan then I'd join with him. I asked him once about a clan. I don't think either of us had the energy to pursue the matter further. It could be fun to be in a match or something.

If you can't put the effort into trying to get into a clan chances are you wont put the effort into the games required by most clans. Post like these just reduce the number of clans that would even give you a try out at a later date when/if you get serious about clans.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby gannable on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:07 pm

Caymanmew wrote:
gannable wrote:

3) insulting them

please consider me

If you can't put the effort into trying to get into a clan chances are you wont put the effort into the games required by most clans. Post like these just reduce the number of clans that would even give you a try out at a later date when/if you get serious about clans.

then the post was a success

PS- i would never "Try out" for a clan
I've played enough games for someone to decide.
Lieutenant gannable

Postby torres44cm on Wed May 08, 2019 6:06 pm

Well, a quick comment to you all who posted to join a clan, i.e. gannable KizKiz, Duke_Spirey, SoH sent you guys a pm April 29, 2019, regarding joining us, but no response from any of you. I'm not posting to bash anyone, but even with busy lives, some effort needs to be put forward for any clan to consider you guys. I don't disagree with anyone's credentials about stats speak for themselves. However at least responding to a pm is not to much to ask. Also If you can't commit to full time participation, then some clans might be flexible to allow you guys to play with limitations. With that being said, speak up and respond to SoH pm.

Additionally if my rank scares you away, don't let that fool you, as to the strength of SoH, as we've climbed from 25th place on the D400 rankings to 9th. our stats speak for themselves.

Good luck on your search

Torres
Sergeant 1st Class torres44cm

Postby kizkiz on Wed May 08, 2019 11:44 pm

Torres. Apologies. I thought I'd responded to everyone, but I did get an awful lot of messages, so must have forgotten!
Major kizkiz

Postby Heads or tails on Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Would like to join a clan please.
I am new to this site but have played many "Risk" games with my family over many years. I like to think I'm pretty good at the "classic" board. I would like to join a clan that can help me with this site, game modes and different maps.
Thank you.
Colonel Heads or tails

Postby torres44cm on Tue May 14, 2019 10:51 am

kizkiz wrote:Torres. Apologies. I thought I'd responded to everyone, but I did get an awful lot of messages, so must have forgotten!

No worries kizkiz, but you guys can still read my pms I sent you. If not interested np, just let me know.

Postby thoffs on Tue May 14, 2019 12:17 pm

Looking to join a clan. Played the original board game of RISK back in high school in the 1970's. Happened upon CC several years ago. Favorite settings are standard, flat rate, fog. Good communicator & teammate. Motivated to improve my rank which varies between Captain & Major. Highest achieved rank is Colonel.
Major thoffs

Postby torres44cm on Wed May 15, 2019 7:42 am

thoffs wrote:Looking to join a clan. Played the original board game of RISK back in high school in the 1970's. Happened upon CC several years ago. Favorite settings are standard, flat rate, fog. Good communicator & teammate. Motivated to improve my rank which varies between Captain & Major. Highest achieved rank is Colonel.

Hey there thoff's, sent you a pm

Postby Huyuk on Fri May 31, 2019 12:52 pm

I like to join into a clan , I know i need tryouts for it ,like caffe said to me . But is any tryouts quickly like speed games or somethineg, Or take months the recruitment? Ty in advance.
Major Huyuk

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan