Conquer Club

The Symmetrical challenge

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Symmetrical challenge

Postby Symmetry on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:45 pm

Calling out all of the lurkers who use the site but never actually join the chat, or the forums.

Give them a try.

The challenge-

Bronze
1) One post in either Conquer Club Discussion or whatever name the off topics forum is called now- at time of posting it's "A long-necked flying dog"

Silver
2) Start a discussion in either forum

Gold
3) Win a medal from a mod for contributing to the community,
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: The Symmetrical challenge

Postby riskllama on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:58 pm

is this an officially sanctioned CC event, sym?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:47 am

Sym, want to play an actual game?

Pick any map, any settings, and I will play against you 1v1. :)
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby BabySasuke on Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:13 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Sym, want to play an actual game?

lol, symm, play? lol
Major BabySasuke

Postby Symmetry on Fri May 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Sure- CC forums, Symmetrical challenge settings, 1v1 discussion. You're already playing by the way. You Are Already In The Game.

Seriously though- you should join in with the community more! You're fun when you get out of your "Come out and fight me!" mode of conversation.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Fri May 10, 2019 4:42 pm

riskllama wrote:is this an officially sanctioned CC event, sym?

This event is not under any kind of official ban or sanctions from CC, so everyone can participate as far as I know. If you have been personally sanctioned from participating in this event, let me know, and I will discuss it with the mods.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon May 13, 2019 11:41 am

Symmetry wrote:

Sure- CC forums, Symmetrical challenge settings, 1v1 discussion. You're already playing by the way. You Are Already In The Game.

Seriously though- you should join in with the community more! You're fun when you get out of your "Come out and fight me!" mode of conversation.

I try to, but usually it results in flaming. I shouldn't be surprised though.

Seriously though. You should play me in a game sometime.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Symmetry on Wed May 15, 2019 8:04 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

To be fair, you do currently post with "Parental Advisory Warning" as your avatar, so you're kinda inviting people to be more extreme in their replies as you're essentially telling them that you'll do the same.

I get why you have the avatar, but all I'm saying is that it sends a message that maybe you didn't intend when you picked it.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed May 15, 2019 10:23 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

To be fair, you do currently post with "Parental Advisory Warning" as your avatar, so you're kinda inviting people to be more extreme in their replies as you're essentially telling them that you'll do the same.

I get why you have the avatar, but all I'm saying is that it sends a message that maybe you didn't intend when you picked it.

To be fair, you do currently post with a shirtless man as your avatar, so you're kinda inviting people to be more extreme in their replies as you're essentially telling them that you'll do the same.

Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Symmetry on Wed May 15, 2019 11:29 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

To be fair, you do currently post with a shirtless man as your avatar, so you're kinda inviting people to be more extreme in their replies as you're essentially telling them that you'll do the same.

Interesting that you say my avatar is a shirtless man. It's just a head shot, but I guess the shoulders are there to some extent. What message do you feel I sent, albeit unintentionally?
Sergeant Symmetry

Return to Callouts Archives