Conquer Club

Does anyone have a red conquer star?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Does anyone have a red conquer star?

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:43 am

I was trading around and finally got a pink one, then a yellow one. I know I don't play very many game dot hat so that is probably a big factor.

Then again symmetry has a green one TeeGee awarded him. There must be some blue ones out there too.

Just curious about red ones.

Dot hat? Edit:
Last edited by 2dimes on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Does anyone have a red conquer star?

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:22 am

I believe you can only win them in the Event Tournaments? (Easter, Christmas, etc.)

So their aren't very many out there.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:26 am

I have a Red Star, haven't found an event that I want to use it on yet. :(
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:36 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:I have a Red Star, haven't found an event that I want to use it on yet. :(

I think it's mostly the ones for the Amazon Gift card as the prize. I can't remember seeing any others.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:55 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:I have a Red Star, haven't found an event that I want to use it on yet. :(

I think it's mostly the ones for the Amazon Gift card as the prize. I can't remember seeing any others.

I thought you could trade them for seven minutes in heaven with KA?
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby Evil Semp on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:30 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:

It is hard to imagine any minutes with KA would be considered heaven...
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:

It is hard to imagine any minutes with KA would be considered heaven...

Depends if he brings the good mushrooms or the bad ones.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:20 pm

So jd has one. Therefore he's winning.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby EBConquer on Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 pm

Just looked and have 2 reds and 2 blues. What are blues good for? "B" tourneys? :D
Colonel EBConquer

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:14 pm

Oh oh, eb takes the lead.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Mad777 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:33 am

EBConquer wrote:Just looked and have 2 reds and 2 blues. What are blues good for? "B" tourneys? :D

There is a green star auto tournament up for sign in, blue star is mainly used as entry fees.

...Green Star to pay entry fees for Red Star award while Red Star is entry fees for Amazon gift card award...to my knowledge I can't recall other use of those high value Star...
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:14 pm

2dimes wrote:I was trading around and finally got a pink one, then a yellow one. I know I don't play very many game dot hat is probably a big factor.

Then again symmetry has a green one TeeGee awarded him. There must be some blue ones out there too.

Just curious about red ones.

The only advice I can provide is to just to be excellent to each other, and of course, when you can't, watch more Bill and Ted talks.

the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:51 pm

Interesting I must have swapped the S for a D in so that. Then auto fill changed it to dot hat.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:05 pm

2dimes wrote:Interesting I must have swapped the S for a D in so that. Then auto fill changed it to dot hat.

Be excellent 2D!

the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:29 am

Funny...I've never looked. Discovered I have like 3000 stars but no red. Several shades of green tho :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal 1st Class KoolBak

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:57 am

Do you have blue ones?

I'm missing red, blue and regular green.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:18 am

Nope...sadly lacking in those as well :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:26 am

2dimes wrote:Do you have blue ones?

I'm missing red, blue and regular green.

Yeah, those are the high-level stars that never come in random drops. You have to win tournaments or contests to get them.

Even yellow is hard to get without winning a tournament, though it has happened.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby AgentSmith88 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:37 pm

What are these and how do you get them? I was just awarded an orange conquer star and I have no idea what these are for. Been away from the site for awhile...
king sam wrote:quit facebook stalking me... and Im a sailor all I do is drunk, cuss and make illegitimate kids when Im away from CC

dont sig that
Captain AgentSmith88

Postby nietzsche on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:47 pm

i bleached mine
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:35 am

AgentSmith88 wrote:What are these and how do you get them? I was just awarded an orange conquer star and I have no idea what these are for. Been away from the site for awhile...

Stars come in various grades. Here's a general rundown: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=instructions7

The lower a star is, the more likely you are to get it just as a random gift, like manna from heaven. The lowest stars, like Auburn or Drab, just drop at all kinds of random moments. The higher the level, the less likely you are to get it randomly. Generally to win a star Orange or higher, you need to win a game. To win a star Yellow or higher, you need to win a tournament. To win a star Blue or higher, you need to win a really important tournament or a major contest of some kind.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby AgentSmith88 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:39 am

Dukasaur wrote:
AgentSmith88 wrote:What are these and how do you get them? I was just awarded an orange conquer star and I have no idea what these are for. Been away from the site for awhile...

Stars come in various grades. Here's a general rundown: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=instructions7

The lower a star is, the more likely you are to get it just as a random gift, like manna from heaven. The lowest stars, like Auburn or Drab, just drop at all kinds of random moments. The higher the level, the less likely you are to get it randomly. Generally to win a star Orange or higher, you need to win a game. To win a star Yellow or higher, you need to win a tournament. To win a star Blue or higher, you need to win a really important tournament or a major contest of some kind.

Thanks for that. Is there a thread that explains what people have gotten for “sacrificing” stars?
king sam wrote:quit facebook stalking me... and Im a sailor all I do is drunk, cuss and make illegitimate kids when Im away from CC

dont sig that
Captain AgentSmith88

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:58 am

AgentSmith88 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Thanks for that. Is there a thread that explains what people have gotten for “sacrificing” stars?

I don't know if there's a thread about it, but basically you can get a star two up to two levels higher than the star you're sacrificing. You can also get nothing. So, if you sacrifice a silver, you might get:
  • nothing (high probability)
  • another silver (lower probability)
  • an orange (moderate probability)
  • a cyan (quite low probability)

I think it's set so that overall you just break even in the long run, but in the short run if you're trying to join a tourney that costs a cyan star to enter and you don't have any, that's one way to get one.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby AgentSmith88 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:33 am

Dukasaur wrote:
AgentSmith88 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

I don't know if there's a thread about it, but basically you can get a star two up to two levels higher than the star you're sacrificing. You can also get nothing. So, if you sacrifice a silver, you might get:
  • nothing (high probability)
  • another silver (lower probability)
  • an orange (moderate probability)
  • a cyan (quite low probability)

I think it's set so that overall you just break even in the long run, but in the short run if you're trying to join a tourney that costs a cyan star to enter and you don't have any, that's one way to get one.

Gotcha. Thank you kindly for the info.

dont sig that
Captain AgentSmith88

Postby riskllama on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:04 pm

the last yellow star i received was for "being a good egg & helping" - thx, TeeGee... O:) .
Lieutenant riskllama

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion