Conquer Club

Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia END Mafia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Day 3

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:39 am

ZaBeast wrote:Pika, where are you getting this number from, and are you advocating for lynching the other claimed VTs on that basis if whoever gets lynched today is truthful about his role?

If everybody else who claimed told the truth then there are two scum in that group of four, so even if both Town in that group are VTs it's still 50%. If there's a Town Power Role in there it's 25%, etc.

This is why I wanted to know other people's opinions on those who claimed early. My votes on them gained no traction, so either people are so sure that they're telling the truth that I may as well take their status as confirmed (in which case you get the group of four analysis) or we're stuck in a situation where perhaps half the players should to be lynched on policy. Due to the obvious impracticality of this (and the fact that it's unlikely all of the Mafia are in the Policy Lynch group), we have very little to go on following that path.

ā€”

Ragian wrote:I've only ever played with a lynchee being town... I wasn't aware that that could alter.

I'm not going to vote Pika. Strike is the only other option. I have no solid read on him. If we don't lynch, we'll end up the same place tomorrow, I guess. If we lynch him and he flips town, what do we do tomorrow? Maybe that's the question I want answered from the people advocating a strike lynch.

Depends on who dies (if any) tonight. I expect a lot of WIFOM discussion tomorrow if somebody dies, but discussing it in depth now would likely influence who is chosen for the kill and I'm not sure if that would be advantageous. If nobody dies then the plan should be to lynch from you, ZaBeast, and blacky365 as two of these should be Mafia (if we stick with the truthful claimants idea).
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:39 am

Vote Count
8 alive, 5 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ---- Tobi, blacky, dakky (3)
dakky21 ------- strike (1)
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ---- pika, jmf, beast (3)
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
Beast ---
Tobikera ------

You have 18 hours
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:33 pm

So if scum is neither of blacky and beast, someone is lying. Why aren't you voting either of those two, then?
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Ragian wrote:So if scum is neither of blacky and beast, someone is lying. Why aren't you voting either of those two, then?

Firstly, we have less than 12 hours to go, and neither blacky365 nor Tobikera have posted at all since they each voted for me in quick succession more than a week ago, so pushing for a further claim is not possible today. Second, what you are asking for is effectively a mass claim given how the early days were played. I considered pushing for one earlier this game-day, but I think that is better left until tomorrow. Lastly, somebody is always going to be lying once everybody has claimed, that doesn't mean a mass claim day one is helpful to Town. Meanwhile, those who do lie are most likely to claim VT, and that is what strike wolf claimed.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Right. I'm not comfortable voting Strike when a big chunk of players are not participating at all... I am, however, more convinced than ever that you are town.
Captain Ragian

Postby blacky365 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:17 pm

Pikanchion wrote:
Ragian wrote:So if scum is neither of blacky and beast, someone is lying. Why aren't you voting either of those two, then?

Firstly, we have less than 12 hours to go, and neither blacky365 nor Tobikera have posted at all since they each voted for me in quick succession more than a week ago, so pushing for a further claim is not possible today. Second, what you are asking for is effectively a mass claim given how the early days were played. I considered pushing for one earlier this game-day, but I think that is better left until tomorrow. Lastly, somebody is always going to be lying once everybody has claimed, that doesn't mean a mass claim day one is helpful to Town. Meanwhile, those who do lie are most likely to claim VT, and that is what strike wolf claimed.

I do sincerely apologise for my silence recently... there has been alot going on in rl and also i have been struggling with what to say here.

I do want to point out that I do not believe all those early claims to be true.
I tried earlier today to go back through all the posts but then got called in to a meeting and didnt get to finish.
I would be ever so grateful if someone was able to produce a list showing who has claimed what...

From memory, I think we had 4 ppl claim they are VT. In a game of this size, it doesnt feel right, especially with my role.
However, my reason for voting Pika (even though it wont count as there wont be enough votes) was for his refusal to give any sort of claim when at L-2.
Private 1st Class blacky365

Postby ZaBeast on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:39 pm

If you count the two that we lynched yes that makes 4 (and 5 if you count strike). Only dakky and tobi claimed unprompted though.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Skoffin on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:06 pm

you get 1 extra day due to my RL schedule changing. But there will be no more extensions so sort it out
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:21 am

@blacky, do you think Pika is scum? I get his refusal to claim is an anti-town move. I agree on that, just like claiming unprompted is. However, things don't happen in a vacuum. When looking at Pika in general in this game, he comes off (to me) as honestly trying to win this for town. I can't see such an experienced player garner so much unwanted attention when scum. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Unprompted claimers are Tobi, dakky, and jmf (but the latter didn't claim vt). Going by claims alone, dakky's felt weirder than Tobi's to me. Tobi seemed to be trying to figure out his role and then he "accidentally" claimed in the process. Dakky, on the other hand, scolded Tobi for just that and then proceeded to claim himself, which could be interpreted as an early scum move to tie yourself to a townie, but after aage's play D1, I've sort of ignored dakky (despite it hinging on aage actively targeting dakky due to his role rather than his play and aage's lynchee being town). So yeah, of the two vt claims, dakky's is the most fishy. And it seems my best town read so far agrees even if he's voting Strike at this point.

vote dakky

The above plus the hammer has me more comfortable voting dakky than strike.
Captain Ragian

Postby jfm10 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:03 am

dakky21 ------- strike, Ragian 2)
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ---- pika, jmf, beast (3)
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
Beast ---
Tobikera ------

Current Votes

If only one scum then which group is he in? Most Difacult

If 2 scum would they vote together? I don't believe so
for me its Ragian and blacky or Pika...or its Pika and Ragian or Strike

If 3 scum then are they each in a group or does one stand out with more?
Sergeant 1st Class jfm10

Postby jfm10 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:56 am

ZaBeast wrote:
Ragian wrote:unvote

We're moving at a snail's pace here. If anyone cares, this is how I feel about peepz so far:

1 Pikanchion (I believe town due to gameplay D1, actual annoyance of irrelevant topics, general gut feeling well phrased by beast)
2 dakky21 (I believe town due to aage gunning for him D1 and flipping lyncher, but that's the only reason)

4 Ragian (the best townie ever)
5 strike wolf (simply can't read him in this game...)
6 chapcrap Replaced by JFM (started out looking as if wanting to win this for town, but then one anti-town move after another followed as did poor reasoning)

8 blacky365 (I fear reading blacky, mainly because it was pure luck that I found out he was scum in Razor's game; i.e. I'm not ruling out anything)

10 Metsfanmax replaced by ZaBeast (I'm not sure, but I always like it when someone is able to voice how I feel - Beast has done that a few times)
11 Tobikera (I think town due to gameplay fitting meta - unless the ol' bugger has developed his game...)

So, barring any damning evidence, I can only get behind voting for three people... Take it or leave it.

(Maybe we need a deadline)

Can you be more specific? From your list, I get that you don't have a town read on me, blacky, jfm and strike, so I'm not sure which three people you're refering to.

It became 5 with his vote now on Dakky which has Ragian at the top of my list with trying to pull Pikas vote back to Dakky or is Strike Ragians partner and he is trying to free him? I cant get the movement on Ragian but we may have something here with Strike.
Sergeant 1st Class jfm10

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:11 am

I already said I felt more scummy vibes from dakky than strike, so I'll unvote vote dakky
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby dakky21 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:12 pm

We first thought Raz were scum, then Dgz... then it came both town... I will come as town as well so look who is voting me.. I thought Pika is scum but what if everything is out of control, maybe ZaBeast and Ragian are scum... There is no time left to lynch me though but keep that in mind if they night kill me, Ragian saying that Pika is town is possibly correct because he knows Pika is town... As of now I'd say Ragian & ZaBeast are scum and no one is voting them or will vote D4... I already see it.
Captain dakky21

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Day 2

Postby jfm10 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:18 pm

Skoffin wrote:Vote Count
9 alive, 5 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ---- Tobi, jfm (2)
dakky21 ------- pika (1)
Ragian ---------dgz
strike wolf ----
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
dgz345 --------- Beast, blacky, rag, strike, dakky (5)
Beast ---
Tobikera -------

DGZ had been keeping busy by looking at various items throughout the items while being utterly confused about what they were and how much they cost. He had flagged down a staff member who dejectedly followed him around to point at price tickets that are SERIOUSLY! RIGHT THERE! everytime he picked something up to ask "How much?"
While he wasted his and the staffs time with pointless questions, the other people in the store had discussed him and decided he had to go. As they approached the staff member looked at the group and what they planned to do and could only feel one thing "Yeah seems fair" and stepped out of the way.

The town mustered together and beat the life out of DGZ hoping to find he was the bad guy, but alas mistakes were made

Skoffin wrote:You Canā€™t read signs properly (townie)

You donā€™t know how to read any signs. ā€œSo this is 15% off?ā€ you ask, when the sign clearly says 15% off if you find a lower price at a competitor. ā€œHow much is this?ā€ You ask, when the price tag on it says $20. You bring bliss satin to the counter expecting it to be $8 because a sign nearby said Muslin $8. Finally you bring some bathmats to the counter ā€œThatā€™s $20ā€ they say. ā€œNo! The sign said $12!ā€ you say defiantly. The staff, their soul drifting from their eyes in that very moment, ask if you were possibly looking at the Aisle sign. You assure them it was a price sign, and walk with them to where you got it. You get to the section and point up at the Aisle 12 sign above the bathmats. You are allowed to vote

IT IS NOW NIGHT

dakky21 ------- strike, Ragian, beast 3)
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ---- pika, jmf, 2)
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
Beast ---
Tobikera ------

Current Votes

Anything familiar?
Sergeant 1st Class jfm10

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:48 pm

jfm10 wrote:Anything familiar?

People still hung up on voting pika?

@dakky Is your argument basically that we've been lynching town so far (and you claim if we lynch you that would make it 3 mislynches), so scum must be people who haven't been voted yet?
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Skoffin on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:21 am

Vote Count
8 alive, 5 needed to lynch.

dakky21 ------- strike, ragoo, beast (3)
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ---- pika, jmf, (2)
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
Beast ---
Tobikera ------

You have 18 hours

That is a no lynch. It is now Night time - I will be going away and won't be back until Sunday Night on the 7th.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Night 3

Postby Skoffin on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:36 am

The town hear a PLONK as something falls to the ground. They check on it and find a body crumpled on the ground from blunt force trauma. Yay
Blacky has died. It is now day.

Skoffin wrote:You are The Useless Supervisor (Townie)

You are good at team member duties such as serving the counter and putting away stock, however you only vaguely know anything beyond that. You have been here for many years, but you still ask new staff for reminders on policies or how to do certain tasks. You like to complain about how ā€œtoo hardā€ everything is while other staff have a harder workload than you. When anything possibly slightly difficult comes your way you prefer to palm it off to another supervisor.
You get stressed easily and do not like difficult questions from customers, and again will send the customer to another staff member to deal with. You will avoid the phone as if it is cursed.
If a customer is at the counter, while you are doing literally anything, you will signal another staff member to serve even though you are right there at the counter. You are allowed to vote.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Day 4

Postby blacky365 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:41 am

I hate you all :-o [-( :-({|=
Private 1st Class blacky365

Postby dgz345 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:03 pm

blacky365 wrote:I hate you all :-o [-( :-({|=

Blacky toxic role!
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby jfm10 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:53 pm

unvote
vote ragian
Sergeant 1st Class jfm10

Postby Ragian on Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:58 am

:roll:

Why were you voting Pika, then me, then Pika, then Strike, and now me? Care to share any of your brilliance?
Captain Ragian

Postby jfm10 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:47 am

jfm10 wrote:
ZaBeast wrote:
Ragian wrote:unvote

We're moving at a snail's pace here. If anyone cares, this is how I feel about peepz so far:

1 Pikanchion (I believe town due to gameplay D1, actual annoyance of irrelevant topics, general gut feeling well phrased by beast)
2 dakky21 (I believe town due to aage gunning for him D1 and flipping lyncher, but that's the only reason)

4 Ragian (the best townie ever)
5 strike wolf (simply can't read him in this game...)
6 chapcrap Replaced by JFM (started out looking as if wanting to win this for town, but then one anti-town move after another followed as did poor reasoning)

8 blacky365 (I fear reading blacky, mainly because it was pure luck that I found out he was scum in Razor's game; i.e. I'm not ruling out anything)

10 Metsfanmax replaced by ZaBeast (I'm not sure, but I always like it when someone is able to voice how I feel - Beast has done that a few times)
11 Tobikera (I think town due to gameplay fitting meta - unless the ol' bugger has developed his game...)

So, barring any damning evidence, I can only get behind voting for three people... Take it or leave it.

(Maybe we need a deadline)

Can you be more specific? From your list, I get that you don't have a town read on me, blacky, jfm and strike, so I'm not sure which three people you're refering to.

It became 5 with his vote now on Dakky which has Ragian at the top of my list with trying to pull Pikas vote back to Dakky or is Strike Ragians partner and he is trying to free him? I cant get the movement on Ragian but we may have something here with Strike.

My third last post near the top of this page but if there are 3 scum then this is our last day if we get it wrong so you must go.
Sergeant 1st Class jfm10

Postby ZaBeast on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:21 am

So just because he considered voting for multiple people?
I tend to agree with your conclusion, but for a different reason. You claimed hider, and with your strong suspicion on Ragian chances are you'd have hidden behind him if truthful. The fact scum didn't try to do a double kill by killing him (or at least someone you strongly suspected) tells me either you are lying or that didn't happen because he is scum. There's always the WIFOM argument, but the chance of a double kill would be too juicy for scum to pass up on in order to frame ragian. That being said I'm not going to vote him this early in the day.

And btw, in a previous posts you said you believed ragian and pika were scum if they both lived through the night. Why do you vote ragian over pika?
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby dakky21 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:30 am

This completely removed the flavor. He was a store employee and was townie. So at least no more flavor talk. It's not employees vs buyers or anything like that.

Now let's see the last vote count. 3 people were on me - strike, ragoo, beast. It is to be expected that at least one scum is in that group. It's now easier to convince people to vote for me because I already had 3 votes and let's assume that same people will vote me again... and if they do, now only one more vote is necessary for lynch (7 alive, 4 votes for lynch)... which will bring the game to LYLO.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:46 am

I don't think I understand jmf's argument, but I'm sure his fan club is in at some point to vote alongside him. If the argument is that I'm questioning of suspecting several of the others, the reason is that as town, I only know that I'm town. The rest I need to deduce based on people's play. I stated in fairly easy terms which players I suspect, which players I trust, and which players I can't get a read on.

@Beast, any experienced (or non-idiot) scum would not kill me if they thought that jmf would hide behind me for two reasons: 1) jmf could be playing scum (that's what I would've done) and 2) you get entire D4 to be about me, which might end with my lynch or at least a lot of suspicion my way. That way, town learns nothing D4 and scum get their two kills without any suspicion going their way. If scum had killed me and jmf (ignoring point 1, of course), they would have a harder time surviving D4.

What makes me tick this game is that I feel like I've been the only one sticking my neck out this game. Everyone else has played rebound. Maybe except for Pika. For a while.

We've had two lynches and yes, I've been a driving force on both of them. That's no secret. Moreover, I stand by both lynches. I was voting the most scummy player in my opinion. Yesterday, I was too, but that never ended in a lynch. Here's what happened D1 and D2:

11 alive, 6 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ---- Tobi (1)
dakky21 -------
aage -----------
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ----
chapcrap ------
Razorvich ------ ragoo, chap, pika, dakky, aage, dgz (6)
blacky365 -----
dgz345 ---------
Metsfanmax ---
Tobikera -------

Final count. Scene coming

9 alive, 5 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ---- Tobi, jfm (2)
dakky21 ------- pika (1)
Ragian ---------dgz
strike wolf ----
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
dgz345 --------- Beast, blacky, rag, strike, dakky (5)
Beast ---
Tobikera -------[/color]

See who else is on both lynches? But instead of doing the hard work, he limped in D1 (despite suspecting others) and hammered D2.

I'll do what I did yesterday: vote dakky

FP'ed by Captain Obvious ;)
Captain Ragian

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives