Conquer Club

Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia END Mafia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Day 4

Postby jfm10 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:42 pm

ZaBeast wrote:So just because he considered voting for multiple people?
I tend to agree with your conclusion, but for a different reason. You claimed hider, and with your strong suspicion on Ragian chances are you'd have hidden behind him if truthful. The fact scum didn't try to do a double kill by killing him (or at least someone you strongly suspected) tells me either you are lying or that didn't happen because he is scum. There's always the WIFOM argument, but the chance of a double kill would be too juicy for scum to pass up on in order to frame ragian. That being said I'm not going to vote him this early in the day.

And btw, in a previous posts you said you believed ragian and pika were scum if they both lived through the night. Why do you vote ragian over pika?

Pika kept his vote on strike and didnt allow ragian to sway his vote to dakky.By the end of the votes for the day I believe the scum had to be together to try to get the train rolling.
Corporal jfm10

Postby Ragian on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Wait, so are you saying that there are three scum? Or are you saying two? If I wanted a train to garner steam, I would've voted Pika. Or is he my scumbuddy that, for whatever reason, didn't vote alongside me to get the train going?

I'm really confused about what you're saying.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:45 pm

Ragoo you said multiple times that you believe Pika is town. What if both of you are scum?
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:33 am

dakky21 wrote:Ragian saying that Pika is town is possibly correct because he knows Pika is town... As of now I'd say Ragian & ZaBeast are scum and no one is voting them or will vote D4... I already see it.

dakky21 wrote:Ragoo you said multiple times that you believe Pika is town. What if both of you are scum?

Make up your mind dakky

jfm10 wrote:Pika kept his vote on strike and didnt allow ragian to sway his vote to dakky.By the end of the votes for the day I believe the scum had to be together to try to get the train rolling

He didn't post between the time ragian switched to dakky and the end of the day though. But let's assume that first part was accurate. If you think scum needed to vote together to get the ball going, wouldn't whether pika switched his vote when it was nearly certain a no lynch would be reached be irrelevant? And can you reiterate why you think dakky is town btw? Was it just La Familia or was there an actual reason?

dakky21 wrote:This completely removed the flavor. He was a store employee and was townie. So at least no more flavor talk. It's not employees vs buyers or anything like that.

Took you this long to come to this realization?

Ragian wrote:@Beast, any experienced (or non-idiot) scum would not kill me if they thought that jmf would hide behind me for two reasons: 1) jmf could be playing scum (that's what I would've done) and 2) you get entire D4 to be about me, which might end with my lynch or at least a lot of suspicion my way. That way, town learns nothing D4 and scum get their two kills without any suspicion going their way. If scum had killed me and jmf (ignoring point 1, of course), they would have a harder time surviving D4.

And that brings us back to the 3 reasons I eluded to 1) jfm is scum 2) ragian is scum 3) scum are banking on ragian getting lynched. I just trust jfm to be town more than you, and I don't think scum would give up an opportunity to move lylo ahead by a day.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:11 am

I would like to hear a roleclaim from Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby jfm10 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:00 am

@zabeast...honestly I only have a gut feeling on everyone.
Corporal jfm10

Postby Ragian on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Pikanchion wrote:I would like to hear a roleclaim from Ragian.

Why should I roleclaim?
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:25 am

Ive seen no reason to back off my Dakky position but I am actually thinking its about at the point for a mass claim. If there are three scum (I see this as likely if Dakky flips scum and highly improbable if he actually flips scum) than today would be lylo (yesterday would have been mylo and factored in to why i didnt have much urgency to force a lynch).
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:59 pm

Did you forget a "not" somewhere in that sentence?
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:03 am

strike wolf wrote:Ive seen no reason to back off my Dakky position but I am actually thinking its about at the point for a mass claim. If there are three scum (I see this as likely if Dakky flips scum and highly improbable if he actually flips scum) than today would be lylo (yesterday would have been mylo and factored in to why i didnt have much urgency to force a lynch).

Yeah, which scum is the correct one, and which should be replaced by town?

To answer your question Ragian, I would vote for you if it wasn't this early in the day and we hadn't even heard from tobi yet.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:30 am

Yeah scum vs not scum
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:35 am

dakky21 wrote:Ragoo you said multiple times that you believe Pika is town. What if both of you are scum?

Then it doesn't matter what I say... If you think someone is scum, you can safely disregard whatever they're saying because most of it will be lies (especially if they know you're on the right track).
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:24 am

No one has anything to say? No opinions about claiming or anything anyone has said?

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:51 am

To be honest, it seems as if Tobi has forgotten the game. No info has come to light that has swayed me from dakky.
Captain Ragian

Postby Tobikera on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:16 am

Ragian wrote:To be honest, it seems as if Tobi has forgotten the game. No info has come to light that has swayed me from dakky.

Forgotten...yes and no. But, here now. I have been consistent in suspecting Pika from Day 1 when he insisted on a policy lynch. At that time, I was also suspicious of Ragian because of his, what I considered, over-the-top declaration that Pika was his best town choice (which he repeated several times in subsequent days). Further, I was less than enamored with Pika when he refused to claim when brought to L-2, which I was brought up learning was a mandatory/required action. His stated reasoning was that he did not respect the logic and motives of those who voted him. There ARE NO reasons to abrogate this tenet of mafia. And, Pika's arrogance in taking this stand once again set bells ringing in my mind. However, the majority of town seemed to accept this as OK, and we failed to muster enough votes to teach Pika a valuable lesson, regardless of whether he is town or scum.

That being said, I was further made suspicious of Ragian when he exclaimed on the failure of scum to do a nightkill in a previous night (N2, as I recall). This seemed to me at the time to be another over-the-top ruse to make himself look like a townie. All in all, I am now not as committed to Pika being scum (although he should have been lynched on principle) as I now am to Ragian being scum. Ergo,

UNVOTE
VOTE RAGIAN

I feel confident that Ragian, who acknowledged the L-2 rule but did not insist that Pika follow it, will claim if he is pressed by enough votes against him.
Captain Tobikera

Postby Ragian on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:57 am

So you want a claim? You don't want to lynch me?
Captain Ragian

Postby Tobikera on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:19 am

That's your best response??
No, claim first followed by a lynch to maximize info.
Captain Tobikera

Postby ZaBeast on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:37 am

Tobikera wrote:That being said, I was further made suspicious of Ragian when he exclaimed on the failure of scum to do a nightkill in a previous night (N2, as I recall). This seemed to me at the time to be another over-the-top ruse to make himself look like a townie. All in all, I am now not as committed to Pika being scum (although he should have been lynched on principle) as I now am to Ragian being scum. Ergo,

UNVOTE
VOTE RAGIAN

And that's your best reasonning? Are you going to be voting strike afterwards, because he soft-claimed town d1 with the post about town being an awful color that jfm pointed out earlier? This wagon is starting to smell as bad as the end of jfm's D1 wagon in the into the deep game that it's making me reconsider my choice to vote him later on.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Skoffin on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:48 am

Vote Count
7 alive, 4 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ----
dakky21 ------- Ragian (1)
Ragian --------- JMF, Tobi (2)
strike wolf ----
JFM ------
Beast ---
Tobikera ------
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:58 am

Tobikera wrote:That's your best response??
No, claim first followed by a lynch to maximize info.

You left nothing to respond to. You ought to read the game instead. What info are you after lynching me?
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:11 am

Ragian wrote:

Then it doesn't matter what I say... If you think someone is scum, you can safely disregard whatever they're saying because most of it will be lies (especially if they know you're on the right track).

And if I'm on the right track you wouldn't so clearly give an example of the "right track" ...

vote ragian

now at L-1 you should really claim.
Captain dakky21

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:20 am

Tobi and JFM if either of you are town please note that Dakky has continued tve trend of jumping on just about whatever bandwagon has the most votes that isnt him.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dakky21 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:46 am

strike wolf wrote:Tobi and JFM if either of you are town please note that Dakky has continued tve trend of jumping on just about whatever bandwagon has the most votes that isnt him.

Also note that strike says I should jump on a bandwagon which is on me. That's another perspective.
Captain dakky21

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:55 am

dakky21 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Tobi and JFM if either of you are town please note that Dakky has continued tve trend of jumping on just about whatever bandwagon has the most votes that isnt him.

Also note that strike says I should jump on a bandwagon which is on me. That's another perspective.

And you're twisting words. I am saying your vote has been jumping around all over the place. I would vote you now but I'm still favoring a mass claim first.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dakky21 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:12 pm

strike wolf wrote:
dakky21 wrote:

And you're twisting words. I am saying your vote has been jumping around all over the place. I would vote you now but I'm still favoring a mass claim first.

You literally said I should jump on a my own wagon. No twisting words there.

BTW. I was on every wagon because I thought it was right. I was obviously wrong. The thing is - if it's not LYLO, it will be tomorrow, and when I flip town, everyone on me will be suspects so I think we should look at who didn't vote me...
Captain dakky21

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives