Conquer Club

Cleared Secret Diplomacy/Multi's: Lionheart377/CicoDawg [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Secret Diplomacy/Multi's: Lionheart377/CicoDawg [ka]

Postby Kotaro on Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:39 pm

Accused:

CicoDawg
Lionheart377

The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 19454284
Game 18098061
Game 18098060
Game 18012648
Game 17726703
Game 17556722
Game 16910932
Game 16818217
Game 16502409

Comments:

Less likely multi's, but it's possible. Secret diplomacy for sure.

Listed are every 3 way game they have played together; in those games, Lionheart377 has only lost once, to a 3rd opponent. All the rest he has won; CicoDawg has never lost to Lionheart377 in a 3 way game.

They've played each other a dozen or so times 1v1 since 2015.

PS ~ The last one is still in progress, but the only way green loses is if he throws, since he has 4 cards and 3 continents to red's... Well, Australia.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Re: Secret Diplomacy/Multi's: Lionheart377/CicoDawg

Postby WALLZ on Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:05 pm

Definitely not a multi. I think it comes down to they both play a crazy amount of classic games. they have played each other 40 ish time out of 1000s of games. one of them has played classic about 10 000 times and the other over 1000 times. the one who played the most has played 3000 ish 2 or 3 player classic games.
Maybe they have played with some bias since they have played together a bunch over the years. If they did, I can see that being annoying. Avoid them in future if their game play is a bit too friendly.
that is my few cents worth.
Colonel WALLZ

Postby CicoDawg on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:08 am

I have never once done any type of diplomacy in secret. I hardly ever do diplomacy in the light either. A dozen times in 4 years? That is hardly a number that proves any type of cheating. I do not have one real life friend that plays this game and have never contacted anyone who I have played out side of this system. Thank you WALLZ... You are exactly right... I play so many games this is bound to happen. Furthermore, I love this game and would never compromise it. Kotaro... While it is nice to know someone is looking out for people who abuse the game I can assure you I am not one of them. Thanks.
Sergeant CicoDawg

Postby Kotaro on Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:50 pm

If I had a 100% win rate when when I was in 3 way FFA's with another player, I'd hope someone looked into it.

Also, just looking at our game, it's either real bad play or secret diplomacy. Cico, instead of attacking a 1 stack for a card in escalating, plays a set of cards before 5 and slams his entire stack into Dubai, a 23 (26?) stack, breaks my bonus while leaving both N.A and Europe intact for green, then reinforces back to Australia.

Next turn, green is able to use his +15 country bonus to wipe me out, taking my cards and 70% of the map, in an escalating game.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Captain Kotaro

Postby Lionheart377 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:10 pm

Man, I don't know what to tell you. I literally started playing this game a decade ago with my high school history professor. I play it at work in-between meetings. It's fun. I've never, ever cheated or done anything suggested here. I don't care about my score enough to even attempt that. This is really silly.
Sergeant 1st Class Lionheart377

Postby Kotaro on Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:57 pm

I mean, if there isn't anything, then you won't get in trouble for it, will ya.

And if nothing else comes out of it, then maybe people just get an awareness that, should they join a game with you two, they'll lose 9 out of 10 games to Lionheart, but only Lionheart.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Captain Kotaro

Postby Lionheart377 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Have a good weekend, Kotaro. Not sure what you'd like me to do to prove I have no idea who CicoDawg is (other than someone who joins similar game types as me), but hey, if there's anything I can do for anyone wanting to look into this, let me know.
Sergeant 1st Class Lionheart377

Postby king achilles on Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:57 pm

WALLZ wrote:Definitely not a multi. I think it comes down to they both play a crazy amount of classic games. they have played each other 40 ish time out of 1000s of games. one of them has played classic about 10 000 times and the other over 1000 times. the one who played the most has played 3000 ish 2 or 3 player classic games.
Maybe they have played with some bias since they have played together a bunch over the years. If they did, I can see that being annoying. Avoid them in future if their game play is a bit too friendly.
that is my few cents worth.

These are my thoughts as well. Additionally, they have only played 10 times so far with other people and if you check the time lapse of these games, it looks to be just coincidences and not the way you would think that they were suspiciously planned or created in order to target other unsuspecting players when they join it. With clean records in their profile, I would have to clear this as we what we only have right now are suspicions. Feel free to rate them accordingly.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Secret Diplomacy/Multi's: Lionheart377/CicoDawg [ka]

Postby CicoDawg on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Fake News... WWG1WGA...!
Sergeant CicoDawg

Return to Closed C&A Reports