Conquer Club

Community Team - Open Position(s)

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Community Team - Open Position(s)

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:17 pm

The Community Team is looking for volunteer(s) who are interested to work in a fun environment and willing to spend time setting up site event.

Applicant(s) should have;
  • A strong desire to participate with recurrent/new events setup
  • A daily activity on Conquer Club, including checking PM inbox (except vacation time that we would allow based from results :lol: )
  • At least a little familiarization with site rules and procedures to answer some basic questions (that is not a must have)
  • An open mind and enjoying team work
  • No issue becoming multi task times to times

Send a PM to Mad777 with words that would make me feeling you are the candidate I'm looking for.

Looking forward to read you, cheers!

Mad777
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Re: Community Team - Open Position(s)

Postby SirGaladad on Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:00 am

I'm willing to help out with organizing events. I'm not subscribed, though.. And i use my tablet, not a PC. Will that be an issue?
Sergeant SirGaladad

Postby DBandit70 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:15 pm

this sounds like fun but not sure I personally could do it. Do volunteers ever get rewards like being able to start 1 auto-tournament or something really special like that?
Lieutenant DBandit70

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:17 am

DBandit70 wrote:this sounds like fun but not sure I personally could do it. Do volunteers ever get rewards like being able to start 1 auto-tournament or something really special like that?

Being CC mod offers some reward, playing with auto tournament setup won’t be part of it, this tool is not enough stable and protected for being given to inexperienced user.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:44 am

I think I set a good example to be part of the community team. Consider this my official application.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Razorvich on Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:04 am

Mad777 wrote:
DBandit70 wrote:this sounds like fun but not sure I personally could do it. Do volunteers ever get rewards like being able to start 1 auto-tournament or something really special like that?

Being CC mod offers some reward, playing with auto tournament setup won’t be part of it, this tool is not enough stable and protected for being given to inexperienced user.

there is cheese

we get a lot of cheese
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Major Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby TeeGee on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:01 am

Razorvich wrote:
Mad777 wrote:

there is cheese

we get a lot of cheese

You get cheese??

I still get lacks famous Gourmet peanut butter with a best before date of July 2007.. It's still ok once you scrape the green stuff off the top
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby DBandit70 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:42 am

Mad777 wrote:

thanks, guess your a special mod :)
Lieutenant DBandit70

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:14 am

DBandit70 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:

Yeah, Mad is the expert on the autotourney engine. Knows it better than anyone, including big Wham himself.

Don't take it personally -- he's right, it's not stable, and needs a lot of TLC sometimes to do what you want it to.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby DBandit70 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:31 am

Dukasaur wrote:
DBandit70 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:

Yeah, Mad is the expert on the autotourney engine. Knows it better than anyone, including big Wham himself.

Don't take it personally -- he's right, it's not stable, and needs a lot of TLC sometimes to do what you want it to.

lol yea mad makes great auto-tournaments too, lol nice job mad our master auto-tournament~~~~maker

lol yea no problem was just curious :arrow: :D
Lieutenant DBandit70

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:51 am

Position has been filled, thanks all!
Lieutenant Mad777

Return to Announcement Archives