Conquer Club

General Happy Birthday Thread!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Happy Birthday/Anniversary thread

Postby zeus111 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:20 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------It is nice to know when someone spreads Joy and Happiness they are appreciated.....When The profusion of trolls spreading their crap...has been going on since 2006... :) ...The Joy and Happiness won't be silenced by the grumpy grumps ,downers and trolls... :D ....Going to Rock ,Rock ,Rock around the clock... It's Happy Days Time...Till the end of Time... :D =D> =D> =D> ....... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

m8 why not post the good vibes on there wall make it more personal and increase the odds the member sees it !!
posting it in forums it may not get seen and its just as easy to send the love direct to that players wall

best of luck with this
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:24 am

Too much, C-SS. Too much of anything can be unpleasant and/or not good.

Are you competing with noMADP to start the most new threads?

ConfederateSS wrote:-------It is nice to know when someone spreads Joy and Happiness they are appreciated.....When The profusion of trolls spreading their crap...has been going on since 2006... :) ...The Joy and Happiness won't be silenced by the grumpy grumps ,downers and trolls... :D ....Going to Rock ,Rock ,Rock around the clock... It's Happy Days Time...Till the end of Time... :D =D> =D> =D> ....... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:09 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Too much, C-SS. Too much of anything can be unpleasant and/or not good.

Are you competing with noMADP to start the most new threads?

-------The troll threads are the stale ones....I told 2dimes before when he asked what it takes to get a shout out.....
-------C.C.members I've played or have or are contributors to C.C.Land...Sure some have left..Like Victor Sullivan...They still earn a shout out...But most after they have been gone 2 Years,get by passed.....But...I will say one thing.....Don't put Mr.Moody's....B-DAY/R.I.P..in here...Or my C.C.Ann../or CoquerClub's.ann/B-day....As for The OT...I shout out....Historical info...To brighten ones info... :D 8-) Thank You Kindly... :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...
to answer your question ..Justplay4Fun....As your name says....No...I don't care how many posts he or others do ..I am not that shallow or small minded...to care about something so stupid.........To boot...My posts made Razz's scavenger hunt go quite smoothly... =D> =D> =D> ...Thanks Razz for letting me be a small part of it... 8-) 8-) 8-)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Just to be clear:
  • I'm only going to throw them in here after a week (or more than a week, depending on activity.) Each thread will have time for participation, and if there is activity in the thread, I'll hold off.
  • I understand that things like the Mr. Moody thread have a special status and will not be heaped in with the others.
  • This policy is not retroactive; it only applies to threads started after today. That alone would have saved the Mr. Moody thread, but I would not have touched it regardless.
  • This isn't cast in stone. If it's unpopular I'll reconsider. But so far I'm getting a lot of positive feedback.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:40 pm

The point is CS, that some of us view your numerous posts as about inane or useless as those of "him." There are simply TOO MANY of them and the sheer # makes them nearly ALL to be generally ignored. That is my point and that is what you missed.

And over-use of color and size in your fonts and posts render them trite and banal. That is like the child who uses curse words so often that after a while people ignore those rants.

JusPlay4Fun

Postby IcePack on Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:15 pm

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Happy Birthday dhallmeyer!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:27 am

---------------Happy Birthday dhallmeyer :!: =D> =D> =D> ...One Great C.C.Land Warrior...Who has been around for 11 plus years...A credit to C.C.Land...As on and off the battlefields of combat will show you a lesson or two...On how to Conquer all... :D :D :D 8-) …Keep up the Great Work...dhallmeyer... =D> =D> =D> =D> Thank You Kindly... :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Re: Happy Birthday dhallmeyer!!!

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:36 am

I agree, CS; he comes across to me as a Great Guy. Happy Birthday, Dhallmeyer..!

JP4Fun

Happy Birthday shoop76!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:30 am

-----------Happy Birthday shoop76 :!: =D> =D> =D> …One of C.C.Land's Greatest Warriors...A member who leads both on and off the battlefield...A great credit and helper of the community...No stranger to The Great War...One of the best... =D> =D> =D> …Keep up the Great Work shoop76... =D> :D Thank You Kindly,for making C.C.Land a Happy place for us all... :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby TeeGee on Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:42 pm

Happy Birthday:

Himawaw, Foxglove, himowaw, King of Salem (73), ImaNoid (55), Myhrlyn (49), theflycassanova (47), Chakoda (41), Toxic80 (40), lildanbassman (38), ronniev (38), boost83 (37), chandler bing (36), jellard (36), Poor Army (36), TimeKiller[SRB] (36), TeeDub (30), Gohankuten (30), isJESUSblack? (29), Poonaam (29), tcapp15 (28), Karl-591 (27), ahovi (24), Christiaworld (0)
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Kotaro on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:41 am

Damn, that's cold TG.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby Butters1919 on Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:54 pm

I think there should be one singular thread where the post can be made. Every time an additional "happy birthday" is acknowledged, the thread will jump to the top. Those interested can view and congratulate as they see fit!
Cook Butters1919

Happy Birthday Silly Knig-It and Scarlet Lady!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:14 am

---------- Happy Birthday Silly Knig-It and Scarlet Lady :!: =D> =D> =D> ...Two Awesome Great Warrior and Warrioress of the fields of battle here in C.C.LAND... :D ...They are player with true sportsmanship and class,who the community is lucky to have...As the are always willing to help if need be....Should you armies face them in battle...Silly's troops will make you laugh at their strategy, but then snap their trap shut on you...As for Scarlet's troops,beware, for As God as her witness, her troops will never lose again... :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Re: Happy Birthday Silly Knig-It and Scarlet Lady!!!

Postby Scarlet Lady on Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:35 pm

Thanks Confed, second birthday in lockdown but hey who's counting...maybe next year I'll be able to celebrate with my friends. ;)
Captain Scarlet Lady

Re: Happy Birthday Silly Knig-It and Scarlet Lady!!!

Postby Silly Knig-it on Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:05 pm

Appreciate the poesy. And am honored to share the day with such a player.
Lieutenant Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Happy Birthday Jesus Noir!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:37 am

---------- Happy Birthday Jesus Noir :!: =D> =D> =D> ...One Great Warrior of the fields of battle in C.C.LAND...An Awesome Community Member who always is there to help others...As He is always watching over C.C.LAND... 8-) :D ...I am glad you're O.K...JN... :D ...Once again... Happy Birthday =D> =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Happy Birthday CatchersMitt14!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun May 16, 2021 1:11 am

------- Happy Birthday CatchersMitt14 :!: =D> =D> =D> ...One Great Longtime Warrior of the battlefields of C.C.Land...An Awesome Volunteer and Credit to the C.C.LAND Community...One member ,who we are lucky to have...And What he has done for C.C.LAND... =D> =D> =D> ...Should you dare face his forces in battle...They are led by a funny looking dog ,with a big black nose....Beware,for you will lose, His armies get their battle plans From The GREAT PUMPKIN... 8-) :D :D :D ....Once again, Happy Birthday Catch...Thank You Kindly for all you have done and do for Conquer Club... 8-) 8-) 8-) =D> =D> =D> O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Re: Happy Birthday CatchersMitt14!!!

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sun May 16, 2021 6:18 pm

Thank you!
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun May 16, 2021 7:46 pm

Two thumbs up on turning 81.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sun May 16, 2021 7:52 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Two thumbs up on turning 81.

Yeah, thanks, I'm planning to just shrivel up and die before the year is out.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby Dukasaur on Sun May 16, 2021 8:39 pm

Happy birthday, CM...:)
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Keefie on Mon May 17, 2021 1:02 am

Happy Birthday Mitties :D
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Happy Birthday xroads!!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:51 am

----------Happy Birthday xroads :!: =D> =D> =D> ...One long time Great Warrior of the battlefield of C.C.LAND...One Awesome Volunteer the C.C. community is very lucky to have... :D 8-) ...Should you chose to face him in battle...Beware your troops may end up at a choice of combat they didn't expect...as if all directions some how lead to defeat for your troops no matter which way you go... ;) :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Happy Birthday The Voice!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:23 am

-------------- Happy Birthday The Voice :!: =D> =D> =D> ...One Longtime Great Warrior of the Battlefields of C.C.LAND... :D ...An Awesome winning %...Should you face him in battle...Beware , when things seem clear and free of danger...Your troops will suddenly find themselves in a surrounding trap and crushed as if by ninjas... :D
--------Your troops scream for help...But realize it is useless...Kind of like throwing "two ten cent coins" in a water fountain, no plopping sound , no wave , not even a ripple... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Happy Birthday Jdsizzleslice!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:08 am

------------Happy Birthday Jdsizzleslice :!: =D> =D> =D> ...One Great Warrior of the Battlefields of C.C.LAND...18,000 plus games and over 9400 wins...One Awesome Volunteer the C.C.LAND community is lucky to have... :D 8-) ...Should you find your armies in battle with him...As you troops are being smashed to oblivion...Do not ask for mercy...He will just ignore you...As your cries for mercy are blowing in the wind...Your cries are blowing in the wind... :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion