Conquer Club

Community & Tournaments - Recent changes

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Community & Tournaments - Recent changes

Postby Mad777 on Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:46 am

Hi folks,

As a group head of this Community department and now as well of Tournament & Tribes, I wanted to get out and give you all some update with those recents changes within those departments, giving you a better understanding who is who and what are their responsibilities. As always, feel free to message me if you have any concern, my teams and I, will do our best to support you as always!

Starting of with Community Team, Caymanmew left the group few months ago and so far I haven't recruited anyone, I may in the future pending possible upcoming new things to come out. The actual roster is;

groovysmurf: she is handling pretty much everything in terms of events, mostly the monthly challenge and it's Challenge Dome structure, as well as other event listed in the announcement Forum, she is alsoTO for the Challenge Companion tournaments she is hosting on monthly basis.

Dukasaur: he is our main voice in those CC Forum, Community team not only provides you with playing event but as well having a role and interaction within the members into those Forums

xroads: he is mainly focusing on the social media side of the Community, comparing the site Forum news and action and posting in our Social Media page such as Facebook, more to come in the near future since this area is developing.

EBConquer: he is our graphic guru, he has done, and continue to provide state-of-the art banner, event graphic and more

About Tournaments & Tribes, and with the recent departure of benga, and me taking over this group. The actual roster is;

Darin44: he is processing tournaments from their posting to their completion, he is learning and will soon taking Tribes World under his wings with myself.

Lindax: Freshly hired to TD Group, he will get back to his first love as a Mod and take over the Tournaments processing, as well as rewriting some of very old the ruling topic that are way over due for update and need to be much easier to read & go through.

Dukasaur: he is as well a big helper with some tournament/event that need rescue and he is engaging with the TO group and the TPA event, we are discussing how to best continue it for 2022 and the 8th season.

Caymanmew & Nut Shot Scott have been respectively added to Community and Tournaments/Tribes for additional help as required. Thanks JP for your open mind concept =D>

In terms of Tribes World, lot's of seed were planted, and now those are gently coming out and with some project coming soon for this part of the gaming, more to come, be ready to welcome Tribe 3.0 and it's novelties!

cheers folks!

Mad777 & Mad777 :mrgreen:
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Re: Community & Tournaments - Recent changes

Postby SuperSian on Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:00 pm

How does one get into a clan ?
Private SuperSian

Postby IcePack on Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:08 pm

SuperSian wrote:How does one get into a clan ?

viewtopic.php?f=438&t=156315

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Mad777 on Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:00 pm

Updated OP with additional manpower as required and from CD team! =D>
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Robespierre__ on Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:35 pm

=D> Well done, Mad. Best to split the responsibilities so no one gets burned out. =D>

Robes
Major Robespierre__

Postby sm8900 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:56 pm

is this the updated thread?
Private sm8900

Postby Mad777 on Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:25 am

sm8900 wrote:is this the updated thread?

yes, why?
Lieutenant Mad777

Return to Announcement Archives