Conquer Club

Global Warming [Comment by mortals only, please]

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Global Warming [Comment by mortals only, please]

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:06 am

ConfSS, let's examine CO2 emissions:

A typical passenger vehicle emits about 4.6 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year. This assumes the average gasoline vehicle on the road today has a fuel economy of about 22.0 miles per gallon and drives around 11,500 miles per year. Every gallon of gasoline burned creates about 8,887 grams of CO2

Link this to the rising CO2 levels and to the Greenhouse effect; the picture should come into better focus.

I looked at several diagrams. One thing NOT mentioned in diagrams I looked at is the nature of the electromagnetic radiation involved. Much of the light entering the earth comes in as visible light and is radiated away from the surface is radiated away as INFRARED (IR) light or radiation. IR radiation is trapped by the atmosphere and the greenhouse gases trap even MORE of this heat. Think about entering your parked car on a hot summer day; the SAME GREENHOUSE effect explains THAT. The interior temperature in the car exceed the air temperature outside the car.

JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:10 am

one more: BUT.....
this one is not allowing me to show this as a graphic:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Greenhouse_effect_diagram.png

so look at this one to see a diagram NOW:

JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:38 pm

I think you are wasting your time here JP. He's already suggested that even if all this is true, it's god will. Can't really argue with someone who believes in pre-determination.
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:59 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:ConfSS,

Just because there have been periods of hot and cold (or, warmer and cooler) climate cycles before goes not explain the current Global Warming.
You try to DISMISS all the overwhelming scientific evidence with a broad statement about the earth warming and cooling in the past. Other deniers try (unsuccessfully) to blame this on the sun cycles.

You are not looking at the data. You merely say things like
Caused the Earth to KOOL down

Or you are NOT looking at the data carefully. You see a forest but you do not see the trees. To take the analogy further, by looking at and ONLY seeing a green forest, you fail to see the diseased and dying trees within that forest. You have to examine the details.

Additionally, temperature ALONE is the ONLY evidence for global warming. Do you understand the Greenhouse effect? Do you know the role of CO2 (and methane, or natural gas or CH4) in the Greenhouse effect? Did you see my post (graph) on the rising CO2 as measured by the station on Mauna Loa in Hawaii?

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228407&start=100

Did you notice the receding glaciers and polar ice caps? Those photos are posted ABOVE in this thread. In addition to the rising CO2 Levels, these photos are for me the MOST COGENT evidence to support that man, burning fossil fuels and releasing TONS of CO2 everyday, that Global Warming is REAL and is caused by humans.

There is supporting evidence from rising sea levels by the melting ice caps, but I have not looked at that data SPECIFICALLY.

ConfSS: Please open both eyes and try to be open-minded and not look at such data and facts with a CLOSED mind prejudiced by a pre-determined view shaped by those who do not understand Science, such as Rush Limbaugh. He was not a scientist and all his pronouncements on the topic SHOWED that he did not comprehend the details, mechanisms, and data that explain man-made Global Warming

-------Not just an era of Hot and cold....A. Carbon Period that stretched over 60 million years bringing oxygen levels lower in the Atmosphere...This is how you say proven science....Formed The 1st Ice Cap...not melting one...etc.etc...stop looking at a decade here and a decades there.....The World was covered,for the most part in Water not Ice...Stop trying to pertend...That it will never go back to no Ice caps...Few land masses on it's own....Or maybe in 10,000 years ,if still alive, mankind could be going through another Frozen Ice Age...Or mini Ice Age like the one 250 years ago...That was going on,during the 1600's through the 1700's...That froze New York Harbor trapping the British fleet in Ice...As well as around the world ,Europe ,North America Asia,South Africa , Australia, Argentina...Etc...Etc...Man will not contribute or stop ,such Planetary acts of Nature...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------------In The Year 12021 Damn it is Cold out here on the Ice,it's Colder than a well digger's ass ,as my Father would say... :D ...Man, what ever happened to all that Global Warming... :lol: ....There was an episode on the Drew Carey Show....Where it is winter ,Drew is covered with snow...Comes in grabs a Couple of Hair Spay cans or something to that effect...Goes outside ,spays the cans at the sky, take that Snow....That just about sums it up...Trying to stop Nature is never going to happen... :D
Lieutenant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:27 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:I think you are wasting your time here JP. He's already suggested that even if all this is true, it's god will. Can't really argue with someone who believes in pre-determination.

Trying to persuade Confed is wrong is like me trying to make my pet rock a real person.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:36 pm

How is Rocky these days?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:20 pm

One more attempt here.

First ConfSS offer a TV show as PROOF ("an episode on the Drew Carey Show") and it was FICTION, meaning NOT a TRUE story. This is extremely WEAK "evidence" or actually, that does not EVEN meet the criteria of evidence.

The argument about the British Fleet trapped in New York Harbor? What year? 2005? oh, ConfSS said:
mini Ice Age like the one 250 years ago...That was going on,during the 1600's through the 1700's...That froze New York Harbor trapping the British fleet in Ice.

That proves NOTHING, ConfSS, and merely shows the earth HAS gone through periods of COLD, as in a mini or Little-Ice Age.
We are after all talking about global WARMING, NOT cold, ConfSS.
The NASA Earth Observatory notes three particularly cold intervals. One began about 1650, another about 1770, and the last in 1850, all of which were separated by intervals of slight warming.[6] The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Third Assessment Report considered that the timing and the areas affected by the Little Ice Age suggested largely-independent regional climate changes, rather than a globally-synchronous increased glaciation. At most, there was modest cooling of the Northern Hemisphere during the period

Your "evidence," ConfSS, is ALMOST as good as
an episode on the Drew Carey Show.

Also, ConfSS said:
Trying to stop Nature is never going to happen...

ConfSS, you fail to grasp the Science that I cited and tried to explain to you via diagrams and pictorial illustrations. I will give you one more chance to read, try to understand, and ask questions if you have any. OTHERWISE, you are like a ROCK, ConfSS, when it comes to this issue.

by DirtyDishSoap on Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:27 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
I think you are wasting your time here JP. He's already suggested that even if all this is true, it's god will. Can't really argue with someone who believes in pre-determination.

Trying to persuade Confed is wrong is like me trying to make my pet rock a real person.

Here is another argument for ConfSS. Let us return to the forest analogy. I say that some trees are dying in the forest. ConfSS says, NO, trees are not dying. I say yes they are dying; they are dropping leaves. ConfSS says trees drop leaves every Fall for thousands of years. And my final reply: ConfSS, this is NOT the fall of each year, this is the spring of 2022 (in the Northern Hemisphere) and some trees are DROPPING leaves NOW. The earth is Warming NOW in 2021 due to man's activities and what happened in the past 1,000 or 10,000 years does not explain the SPIKE in temperatures, atmospheric levels, and glacier melts, AND MORE. Man has had a profound impact on the earth and its environment. We humans are spoiling God's creation put here for ALL of God's creatures, including humans.

To use a Biblical argument, man has done too much to have dominion of the earth and has NOT been GOOD stewards of the earth and its creatures.

Genesis 1:28

KJV
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

A biblical world view of stewardship can be consciously defined as: "Utilizing and managing all resources God provides for the glory of God and the betterment of His creation."[2] The central essence of biblical world view stewardship is managing everything God brings into the believer's life in a manner that honors God and impacts eternity.

Stewardship begins and ends with the understanding of God's ownership of all:

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." (Revelation 22:13)
"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." (Psalm 24:1)

Stewardship is further supported and sustained theologically on the understanding of God's holiness as found in such verse as: Genesis 1:2[1:2], Psalm 104, Psalm 113, 1 Chronicles 29:10-20, Colossians 1:16, and Revelation 1:8.
JP4Fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:03 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:How is Rocky these days?

He just won his first title in the boxing arena. So proud of him.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:15 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Did Bullwinkle win anything?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:23 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Did he celebrate by getting stoned?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:38 am

He flew off into the sunset to make commercials and sequels. He also opened an account on CC to blog about trivial matters and post emojis. He also has a show on FOX. :D :lol:
JP4Fun

Postby riskllama on Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:36 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:I think you are wasting your time here JP. He's already suggested that even if all this is true, it's god will. Can't really argue with someone who believes in pre-determination.

agreed, mook - he should maybe quit bitching about his perceived egregious "attack on history" by the left, as it must also be god's will...*shrugs*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:48 am

riskllama wrote:

agreed, mook - he should maybe quit bitching about his perceived egregious "attack on history" by the left, as it must also be god's will...*shrugs*

-----Don't shrug to soon......I AM WILLING TO BET....99.99%....of those that Attack History...have turned their back on GOD or have never known HIM...OR TRADITIONAL VALUES...IT THEY DID ,THEY WOULD RESPECT GOD,TRADITIONAL VALUES AND HISTORY...BOOM :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------As for The fight for GOD or INHERIT THE WIND....THE ONE TRYING TO PROVE SCIENCE CLARENCE DARROW,ASKS GOD's LAWYER WILLIAM JENNINGS BRYAN...ON THE STAND...ABOUT...THE PAST DINOSAURS ETC...HE USES THE FACT THAT 24 HOUR DAY WAS INVENTED BY MAN...AS TRYING TO DEBUNK THAT GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 6 DAYS RESTED ON THE 7TH...THAT IS TRUE...HE WOULD GO ON TO SAY AND GET BRYAN TO AGREE A DAY COULD BE 25 HOURS,A WEEK, A YEAR, A MILLION YEARS,TO DEFEND SCIENCE...BUT YOU SEE THE SAME COULD BE USED TO DEFEND THAT GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE...THAT DAY 1 WAS 1 TRILLION OR A 100 BILLION YEARS,DAY 2 WAS 500 BILLION OR 100 MILLION YEARS ETC...ETC...THAT IS WHY THE GODLESS LEFT TRIES TO ATTACK HISTORY ,THEY FEAR IT...MEN DO NOT KILL WHAT THEY DESPISE ,ONLY WHAT THEY FEAR...THE LEFT IS SCARED OF GOD AND HISTORY,FOR THEY BOTH WITH EXPOSE THE LIES OF THE LEFT,AND TAKE THE FOLLOWERS THAT THE LEFT HAS BRAINWASHED AWAY,AND THEIR BID TO HOLD ONTO POWER,WITH THE FOLLOWERS THAT LEAVE THE LEFT'S GRIP OVER THEM......STOP PISSING DUK OFF LLAMA...THIS IS A GO GREEN THREAD...
Lieutenant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby 2dimes on Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:17 am

Humans don't invent things like a 24 hour day. They figure out a way to time days that ends up divided into 24 equal parts. Even that needs adjustment because it does not work out perfectly.

Do people really think, they could just switch up to a 25 hour day and it is going to work the same, presuming hours to be the same sixty minutes made up of the same sixty seconds?

Day two, noon shifts to 13:00 because midnight was an hour late. By the end of the week you might end up starting work at around that time. Unless you need to milk cows, then you will be starting at around the new 22:00 (10 PM). Cows can't wait for you to show up 7 hours late just because you are off schedule pretending to use Clarence Darrow's idea of science.

The 24 hour day is somewhat based on times a sun dial would read during daylight, carried over into night and picked up again the next day.

Using 24 hours puts noon very close to the middle of each day and midnight near the time when the sun is at the other side of the planet.

Jennings Bryan should have organized a group of people to show up an hour late the next day and explained how they were trying out Clarence Darrow's 25 hour day system.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:34 am

If day one was 100 billion years long then how long are Christians supposed to rest on a Sunday?

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:27 am

Dukasaur wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Did Bullwinkle win anything?

The only thing that autistic moose won was a one way trip to my grill.
jonesthecurl wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Did he celebrate by getting stoned?

I cannot confirm nor deny this.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby 2dimes on Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:06 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:The only thing that autistic moose won was a one way trip to my grill.

Sounds delicious. Did you use some Haupy's Seasoning on it?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:19 pm

Steak 5 sauce and some ranch.

Edit - Made well-done out of fear he was contaminated.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby 2dimes on Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:52 pm

Grilled and drowned in steak sauce? Works for me. I don't even mind well done.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:06 pm

what is steak 5 sauce?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:44 pm

riskllama wrote:what is steak 5 sauce?

A1 sauce multiplied by 5 daily servings (aka 1 USA portion)

A less cheeky guess is he meant hienz 57 steak sauce and it was a typo
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:37 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
riskllama wrote:

-----Don't shrug to soon......I AM WILLING TO BET....99.99%....of those that Attack History...have turned their back on GOD or have never known HIM...OR TRADITIONAL VALUES...IT THEY DID ,THEY WOULD RESPECT GOD,TRADITIONAL VALUES AND HISTORY...BOOM :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------As for The fight for GOD or INHERIT THE WIND....THE ONE TRYING TO PROVE SCIENCE CLARENCE DARROW,ASKS GOD's LAWYER WILLIAM JENNINGS BRYAN...ON THE STAND...ABOUT...THE PAST DINOSAURS ETC...HE USES THE FACT THAT 24 HOUR DAY WAS INVENTED BY MAN...AS TRYING TO DEBUNK THAT GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 6 DAYS RESTED ON THE 7TH...THAT IS TRUE...HE WOULD GO ON TO SAY AND GET BRYAN TO AGREE A DAY COULD BE 25 HOURS,A WEEK, A YEAR, A MILLION YEARS,TO DEFEND SCIENCE...BUT YOU SEE THE SAME COULD BE USED TO DEFEND THAT GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE...THAT DAY 1 WAS 1 TRILLION OR A 100 BILLION YEARS,DAY 2 WAS 500 BILLION OR 100 MILLION YEARS ETC...ETC...THAT IS WHY THE GODLESS LEFT TRIES TO ATTACK HISTORY ,THEY FEAR IT...MEN DO NOT KILL WHAT THEY DESPISE ,ONLY WHAT THEY FEAR...THE LEFT IS SCARED OF GOD AND HISTORY,FOR THEY BOTH WITH EXPOSE THE LIES OF THE LEFT,AND TAKE THE FOLLOWERS THAT THE LEFT HAS BRAINWASHED AWAY,AND THEIR BID TO HOLD ONTO POWER,WITH THE FOLLOWERS THAT LEAVE THE LEFT'S GRIP OVER THEM......STOP PISSING DUK OFF LLAMA...THIS IS A GO GREEN THREAD...

As often the case with the posts of ConfSS, this is an oversimplification of many topics and issues.

The Scopes "Monkey Trial" that featured an exchange between William Jennings Bryan and Clarence Darrow should not be simply summarized as
THAT IS WHY THE GODLESS LEFT TRIES TO ATTACK HISTORY ,THEY FEAR IT.

Please read this:

July 10
Scopes Monkey Trial begins

In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called Scopes Monkey Trial begins with John Thomas Scopes, a young high school science teacher, accused of teaching evolution in violation of a Tennessee state law.

The law, which had been passed in March, made it a misdemeanor punishable by fine to “teach any theory that denies the story of the Divine Creation of man as taught in the Bible, and to teach instead that man has descended from a lower order of animals.” With local businessman George Rappleyea, Scopes had conspired to get charged with this violation, and after his arrest the pair enlisted the aid of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) to organize a defense. Hearing of this coordinated attack on Christian fundamentalism, William Jennings Bryan, the three-time Democratic presidential candidate and a fundamentalist hero, volunteered to assist the prosecution. Soon after, the great attorney Clarence Darrow agreed to join the ACLU in the defense, and the stage was set for one of the most famous trials in U.S. history.

In front of several thousand spectators in the open air, Darrow changed his tactics and as his sole witness called Bryan in an attempt to discredit his literal interpretation of the Bible. In a searching examination, Bryan was subjected to severe ridicule and forced to make ignorant and contradictory statements to the amusement of the crowd. On July 21, in his closing speech, Darrow asked the jury to return a verdict of guilty in order that the case might be appealed. Under Tennessee law, Bryan was thereby denied the opportunity to deliver the closing speech he had been preparing for weeks. After eight minutes of deliberation, the jury returned with a guilty verdict, and Raulston ordered Scopes to pay a fine of $100, the minimum the law allowed. Although Bryan had won the case, he had been publicly humiliated and his fundamentalist beliefs had been disgraced. Five days later, on July 26, he lay down for a Sunday afternoon nap and never woke up.

In 1927, the Tennessee Supreme Court overturned the Monkey Trial verdict on a technicality but left the constitutional issues unresolved until 1968, when the U.S. Supreme Court overturned a similar Arkansas law on the grounds that it violated the First Amendment.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/monkey-trial-begins

and Read:

Timeline: Remembering the Scopes Monkey Trial
July 5, 200512:00 AM ET
Heard on All Things Considered

Eighty years ago, in July 1925, the mixture of religion, science and the public schools caught fire in Dayton, Tenn. The Scopes trial — or "Monkey Trial," as it was called — dominated headlines across the country. The trial lasted just a week, but the questions it raised are as divisive now as they were back then. NPR looks back at the Scopes trial, the events that led up to it and its aftermath:

July 17, 1925 – Judge Raulston rules in favor of a motion by prosecutors to bar expert testimony by scientists. Raulston argues that the experts' opinions on evolutionary theory would "shed no light" on the issue at hand in the trial — whether Scopes violated the state's anti-evolution laws. Many reporters leave town, believing that the trial is effectively over. Scopes is recruited to write news stories on the trial for some of the delinquent journalists.

July 20, 1925 – With the proceedings taking place outdoors due to the heat, the defense — in a highly unusual move — calls Bryan to testify as a biblical expert. Clarence Darrow asks Bryan a series of questions about whether the Bible should be interpreted literally. As the questioning continues, Bryan accuses Darrow of making a "slur at the Bible," while Darrow mocks Bryan for "fool ideas that no intelligent Christian on earth believes."

July 21, 1925 – The final day of the trial opens with Judge Raulston's ruling that Bryan cannot return to the stand and that his testimony should be expunged from the record. Raulston declares that Bryan's testimony "can shed no light upon any issues that will be pending before the higher courts." Darrow then asks the court to bring in the jury and find Scopes guilty — a move that would allow a higher court to consider an appeal. The jury returns its guilty verdict after nine minutes of deliberation. Scopes is fined $100, which both Bryan and the ACLU offer to pay for him.

After the verdict is read, John Scopes delivers his only statement of the trial, declaring his intent "to oppose this law in any way I can. Any other action would be in violation of my ideal of academic freedom — that is, to teach the truth as guaranteed in our constitution, of personal and religious freedom."

July 26, 1925 – Five days after the Scopes trial ends, Bryan dies in his sleep in Dayton.

July 31, 1925 – Bryan is buried in Arlington National Cemetery. The words "He Kept the Faith" are inscribed on his tombstone.

Jan. 15, 1927 – The Tennessee Supreme Court rules that the Butler law is constitutional. However, it overturns Scopes' verdict on a technicality, ruling that his fine should have been set by the jury hearing the case instead of by Judge Raulston. The justices declare in their ruling that "[n]othing is to be gained by prolonging the life of this bizarre case."

https://www.npr.org/2005/07/05/4723956/timeline-remembering-the-scopes-monkey-trial
and also READ:

The Scopes Monkey trial and the Constitution
July 21, 2018 by Scott Bomboy

On July 21, 1925, the famous Scopes Monkey trial over teaching evolution in public schools concluded. Mostly remembered today was the clash between two legendary public figures. But the legal fight didn’t end that day in Tennessee.

Eventually, the Supreme Court settled many of the issues about the Scopes case in 1968, in a decision called Epperson v. Arkansas. A unanimous Court ruled on the legality of a 1928 Arkansas law that barred teachers in public or state- supported schools from teaching, or using textbooks that discussed human evolution.

A teacher in Little Rock, Arkansas had been given textbooks from her administration that taught evolution, and she sought out court guidance about her situation.

Justice Abe Fortas, writing the main opinion in the decision, spoke for seven Justices in stating that the Arkansas law violated the First Amendment’s Establishment Clause.

"The State's undoubted right to prescribe the curriculum for its public schools does not carry with it the right to prohibit, on pain of criminal penalty, the teaching of a scientific theory or doctrine where that prohibition is based upon reasons that violate the First Amendment,” Fortas said.

Two other Justices said the law violated the 14th Amendment ‘s Due Process clause or the First Amendment’s Free Speech Clause.

Fortas referenced the Scopes case in the first paragraph of his opinion, noting that the Arkansas law was based on Tennessee’s “monkey law,” and that Tennessee Supreme Court eventually tossed aside the verdict reached against John Scopes in Dayton, Tennessee in 1925, in the case, which was called Scopes v. State.

In the Scopes case, high school biology teacher John Scopes was charged with illegally teaching the theory of evolution in violation of a state law championed by William Jennings Bryan.

The charismatic Bryan was a three-time presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, a former Secretary of State, and widely known orator. In his later years, Bryan led a movement to have the Darwinian evolution theory barred from classrooms.

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/the-scopes-monkey-trial-and-the-constitution
JP4Fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:54 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
riskllama wrote:what is steak 5 sauce?

A1 sauce multiplied by 5 daily servings (aka 1 USA portion)

A less cheeky guess is he meant hienz 57 steak sauce and it was a typo

The latter. I'm an idiot.
Dukasaur wrote:

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,