I noticed this in game: Game 22029952. I was curious so I let the neutral player kill them off. I don't really care about the points much, but thought I'd bring it here.
- When completing a terminator game and neutral player kills a player at the end of the game (last player killed is killed by neutral) no points are awarded to the winner.
- I understand how this makes sense if the player is before the final player since the game couldn't really determine who got the kill in a terminator game... However that players' points could still always go to the winner of a terminator game when it completes
- Example 1: 4-player terminator game. Player 1 kills all but 1 territ of player 2. Player 2 is eliminated by neutral player due to a resetting nuetral. No player is awarded points since the game cannot determine if Player 1, Player 3 or Player 4 killed them.
- Example 2: 4-player terminator game. Player 1 kills Player 2 and Player 3. But Player 4 ends up killing all but one territory of Player 1. When Player 1 starts their turn on the resetting nuetral they die to neutral player and thus Player 4 wins the game. Player 4 does not get Player 1's points
- Possible change: Whoever wins a terminator game gets points from all players eliminated by neutral player.
Or is this actually a bug and that is already handled?