Conquer Club

Josko

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Josko

Postby xroads on Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:17 am

Since you invited me to your hive map and beat me, its only fair you play me on Das.

How about best out of 5 games, poly 3, fog, escalating, just like Naruto beat me 14 out of 14 times.

How about it oh mighty conqueror?
Major xroads

Re: Josko

Postby josko.ri on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:23 pm

xroads wrote:Since you invited me to your hive map and beat me, its only fair you play me on Das.

How about best out of 5 games, poly 3, fog, escalating, just like Naruto beat me 14 out of 14 times.

This invitation is a trick.
As you have infamous score of 0-14 vs narutoserigala, then if I accept your invite you will open a C&A report against me for farming, because your record obviously show that you are clueless at that map and settings when your opponent is skilled player.
Therefore, non thanks, reject, as I am not farmer.
Major josko.ri

Postby xroads on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:31 pm

But of course, the farmer doesn't want to take a chance of losing points.

Or

You dont want to be embarrassed when I win 4 out of 5 after losing 14 in a row to Naruto.
Major xroads

Postby josko.ri on Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:54 pm

xroads wrote:But of course, the farmer doesn't want to take a chance of losing points.

Or

You dont want to be embarrassed when I win 4 out of 5 after losing 14 in a row to Naruto.

As I told in the other thread, I am seeking for a challenge, not for easy points.

Playing you would just be easy harvesting points as already proven by your games vs narutoserigala.

Thanks, but no, first learn how to play to put yourself out of category "being farmed".
Major josko.ri

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 am

You can't be a farmer if you get publicly requested to join someone else's map they think they will beat you on :lol:

But you think I'm not easy points on hive since I played one game on your settings. :roll:

Have you no shame in your logical fallacies?

xroads wrote:But of course, the farmer doesn't want to take a chance of losing points.

Or

If he's not a farmer he will definitely take you on when he's not as busy in January!
Also this was perhaps the funniest response to the 0-14 thing I've seen :lol:
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby josko.ri on Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:39 am

xroads "challenge" is just a bait.
If it is not a bait, then it would be some previous cases where xroads publicly challenges some other players?
Are there such cases?
no, because this is not a challenge but a cunningly thought bait.
challenges usually gets agreed by pms, not in public, but since this is not a challenge but baitthen these two cases cases can happen:

(1) If I accept, new C&A report will come out in minutes about farming a unskilled yet high ranked guy with 0-14 record.
Even worse, xroads is colonel so with farming him I would earn considerable amount of points which would make my farming extent even bigger.

(2) If I decline, xroads will call me out around forums as coward for not acceoting a challenge versus obviously clueless players on that map/settings who has score 0-14.

Players with a little bit of logical thinking can learn from their defeats and after being beaten 2, 3 or 4 times, 5th time they already learn how to play that map/settings.
When I first time joined narutorserigala das schloss poly games, I had zero wins in lifetime on that map/settings, yet I scored 3 wins our of 8 games vs him, thus proving that playres with a little bit of logical thinking can learn how to play after being defeated a few times.
Last edited by josko.ri on Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby xroads on Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:41 am

No its just more the point that you are afraid to lose a bunch of points to me.

Plus we all know it is useless to file any C&A reports against you since you have the admins in your pocket with you.
Major xroads

Postby josko.ri on Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:45 am

xroads wrote:No its just more the point that you are afraid to lose a bunch of points to me.

Plus we all know it is useless to file any C&A reports against you since you have the admins in your pocket with you.

hahaha, at the same time when you wrote this post, i edited my above post with this sentence:

(2) If I decline, xroads will call me out around forums as coward for not acceoting a challenge versus obviously clueless players on that map/settings who has score 0-14.

you are so predictable my prodigal friend ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby xroads on Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:05 am

josko.ri wrote:
xroads wrote:Since you invited me to your hive map and beat me, its only fair you play me on Das.

As you have infamous score of 0-14 vs narutoserigala, then if I accept your invite you will open a C&A report against me for farming, because your record obviously show that you are clueless at that map and settings when your opponent is skilled player.

I have won 348 out of 712 games I have played on this map.

I wouldnt consider myself clueless on this map.

More so, you are just afraid to lose points and your precious conqueror status.
Major xroads

Postby josko.ri on Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:23 am

xroads wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

I have won 348 out of 712 games I have played on this map.

I wouldnt consider myself clueless on this map.

More so, you are just afraid to lose points and your precious conqueror status.

well, you left me rating 1 in fair play and attitude.
Why on the world would you want to play again versus someone who has such bad fair play and such bad attitude?
When I leave all 1s rating to someone I dont want to have interaction with these players anymore.
There are so many players around who you respect, who shows great fair play and attitude towards you, why dont you open public callouts and challenge them?
Are you a mazochist?
Major josko.ri

Postby narutoserigala on Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:49 am

This is a fair challenge in response to josko's wild claims/ outrageous accusations and he should man up to it.

My own first hand knowledge playing 22 games with them at Schloss. On skills alone removing dice factors, xroads should prevail.

Predicted result: 3-2 win for xroads.
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:55 am

josko.ri wrote:xroads "challenge" is just a bait.
If it is not a bait, then it would be some previous cases where xroads publicly challenges some other players?
Are there such cases?
challenges usually gets agreed by pms, not in public, but since this is not a challenge but baitthen these two cases cases can happen:

(1) If I accept, new C&A report will come out in minutes about farming a unskilled yet high ranked guy with 0-14 record.
Even worse, xroads is colonel so with farming him I would earn considerable amount of points which would make my farming extent even bigger.

Players with a little bit of logical thinking can learn from their defeats and after being beaten 2, 3 or 4 times, 5th time they already learn how to play that map/settings.
When I first time joined narutorserigala das schloss poly games, I had zero wins in lifetime on that map/settings, yet I scored 3 wins our of 8 games vs him, thus proving that playres with a little bit of logical thinking can learn how to play after being defeated a few times.

If you don't have time to accept new games, why do you seek arguments so much to avoid them instead of playing them? You have the time, its just that you'd rather argue, than prove it, in this case.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:33 pm

narutoserigala wrote:This is a fair challenge in response to josko's wild claims

Actually it's not. It's a challenge that shouldn't ever happen given the history between these two.

Xroads and Josko have some seriously bad blood that has nothing to do with gameplay or ability to beat each other. Xroads has been pretty horrible, and if I had been in Josko's shoes, I'd have just foed him and never speak to him again. The man's a trouble-maker.

Not sure why Josko responded to this thread, or why he feels the need to defend himself here. It's messed up.

JOSKO, STOP RESPONDING TO HIM. GEEZ!
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby xroads on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:37 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
narutoserigala wrote:This is a fair challenge in response to josko's wild claims

Actually it's not. It's a challenge that shouldn't ever happen given the history between these two.

Xroads and Josko have some seriously bad blood that has nothing to do with gameplay or ability to beat each other. Xroads has been pretty horrible, and if I had been in Josko's shoes, I'd have just foed him and never speak to him again. The man's a trouble-maker.

Not sure why Josko responded to this thread, or why he feels the need to defend himself here. It's messed up.

This is about putting up or shutting up.

He boasts all the time how great he is, and how I couldn't beat Naruto.

If he is going to talk the talk, he should be prepared to back it up.

And why do you go around kissing his ass every chance you get?
Major xroads

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:38 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:

Seconding this. Though I found the posts funny.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby narutoserigala on Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:34 pm

xroads wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

This is about putting up or shutting up.

He boasts all the time how great he is, and how I couldn't beat Naruto.

If he is going to talk the talk, he should be prepared to back it up.

And why do you go around kissing his ass every chance you get?

Exactly ( fully agree with xroads) It is nothing personal. Since josko refuses, it shows his cowardice. I only respond to xroads post here, not that I start caring what Shannon or Extreme have to say (never cared actually) ....why? because they are like little joskos spouting the same josko nonsense .
Last edited by narutoserigala on Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby narutoserigala on Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:44 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:xroads "challenge" is just a bait.
Are there such cases?

If you don't have time to accept new games, why do you seek arguments so much to avoid them instead of playing them? You have the time, its just that you'd rather argue, than prove it, in this case.

Nice point

Postby Razorvich on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:37 am

josko.ri wrote: xroads "challenge" is just a bait.

I agree, this has degenerated into a bait thread..... LOCKED
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby king achilles on Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:20 am

I agree with the lock. A callout was made and the challenge was not accepted. No need to make this a mocking/bait thread. Move on people.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Callouts Archives