Conquer Club

putting all at one place

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

putting all at one place

Postby Zemljanin on Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:06 pm

I'll put one separate issue first. It's most urgent for me, so I don't want it to be overlooked:

[GM_question]
The newest GM I found is 0.7.20070607.0, at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748

Is that it, or you're going to recommend me a better/safer version? My Firefox is 2.0.0.7, so I'm most interested in experience of people with same version.
[/GM_question]

Now I'm going to main issue. I am pointing out that there is no full advice on one place. I've read dozens of pages and my head feels like a beehive...

Well, I can install RSS feed notifier. But, what am I getting besides turn warning? Should I install it if I'm going to install most advanced stuff?

I understood what GM is. I understood what Troy's script is. I understood what BOB is. But what, for Christ's sake, is AJAX?!!
It's one of the most frequently mentioned terms on CC, but nobody ever wrote what AJAX is... Nobody ever wrote what one gets using AJAX...
(at least I never saw it on forum)

So, I am going to install GM as soon as you recommend me the version. What should I install after GM? In what sequence?

I apologize for my chaotic questions, but I have a beehive instead of head :oops:
Captain Zemljanin

Postby Zemljanin on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:08 pm

In the meantime I saw what AJAX is, but all other questions remain...
Captain Zemljanin

Return to Tool Archives