Conquer Club

How to Join or Create a Clan

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby soundout9 on Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:04 pm

Alright, I am tired of seeing all these people posting "wanting to join a clan", or "Clan?" So this is how you do it...

Under Control Panel on the left sidebar, look under the Usergroups tab.

There is a list of Official clans in there. Just click join clan and the moderator will either pm you asking why you want in or you'll just be accepted in.

There are other unofficial clans floating around in the clubhouse and this thread callouts. Those you need to post in their threads to be in.

The answer to what are clans?
muy_thaiguy wrote:clans are for the most part battle groups, while others tend to be disscussion groups. It just depends on which one you decide to join. Some benefiets of being in a clan is getting to know others better, and learning new strategies and such. For some Clans, yes, you have to be invited, but others are open for anyone. Not to mention some do have point restrictions on them. Also, some, but not all clans are set so that you can only be in one, while others don't mind if you are in others. Hope this helps a bit.

When posting in a clan that you are interested in joining include some if not all of this information...

Announce you want in: I'm here announcing that I'm interested in joining a clan.
You points: I'm currently over 1800 points and have been there somewhat consistently for a few weeks.
Your interest: My main interests are sports.

Some benifits of joining a clan:
1) you get a super cool sig
2) are a part of something were you share common interest with others
3) can partipate in clan tournys

How to create a clan:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Main things for becoming Official:
1. 9 members and 1 leader
2. A name for the clan/group
3. A description
4. Submit the above information [on a e-ticket] with the group member's names on it.
5. It may take a few days to become offical after that. Of course that is if the mods except it.

Where are the e-tickets to submit my new usergroup too?
e-tickets are at the link but if you don't click it it on the top of the page, on the right were it says help. Scroll to the bottom and there is the form. you need to submit the e-ticket in this form to create a new usergroup.

Name: You need a Usergroup name, think of something good.

Description: You need something to describe your Usergroup to the outside world.

Leader: You need a leader. Are you the leader?

Members: You need to recruit at least 9 members (not including yourself).

(Patience: Donā€™t get frustrated if your application isnā€™t accepted in an hour.)*

*=no need to post this in there....

=======================================

**Creating and joining usergroups is a privilege, and if you abuse this privilege you will lose it.**

=======================================

Usergroups of 9 or less "Active Scoreboard users (a game every 30 days to appear on the Scoreboard), will be given a deadline to re-energize inactive members or gain new active members, otherwise the Usergroup Forum and possibly the Usergroup itself, may face deletion.
Last edited by soundout9 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Private soundout9

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:08 pm

Wow....

Thanks... :roll:
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby soundout9 on Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:41 pm

No problem.
This was really intended for new posters
I think this should be stickified :wink:

EDIT: it did :D
Last edited by soundout9 on Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private soundout9

Postby Kotaro on Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:46 pm

What about making your own?

ie, explain the process to becoming offical
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:08 pm

Main things for becoming Official:
3. A description
4. Submit the above information with the group member's names on it.
5. It may take a few days to become offical after that. Of course that is if the mods except it.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby ACE11 on Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:55 am

thx for this post soundout9.
Lieutenant ACE11

Postby soundout9 on Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:56 pm

3. A description

I just copy and pasted that if thats ok?
Private soundout9

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:11 pm

soundout9 wrote:
3. A description

I just copy and pasted that if thats ok?
make it a quote.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby soundout9 on Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:16 pm

No problem :wink:
Private soundout9

Postby soundout9 on Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:49 pm

Bump 8)
Private soundout9

Postby Kotaro on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:11 pm

What's an e-ticket?
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby Jesse710 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:41 pm

You can only be in one right? So you wouldn't be able to create one and already be in another?
Corporal Jesse710

Postby soundout9 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:57 pm

Jesse710 wrote:You can only be in one right? So you wouldn't be able to create one and already be in another?

You can be in as many as you would like!

Just as long as the clan let's you

If your in a clan were they dont wont you to be in more than just their clan then you can't
Private soundout9

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:58 pm

An E-ticket is under the help section.

And as I explained above, certain clans only allow you to be in one, others do not have that requirement.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby soundout9 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:58 pm

Kotaro wrote:What's an e-ticket?

There are under the help tab

Scroll down to the bottom to find the form
e-tickets
Private soundout9

Postby soundout9 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:45 pm

HEHEHE bump...3 slots up YES!!
Private soundout9

Postby soundout9 on Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:36 pm

Bump 8)
Private soundout9

Postby soundout9 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:08 pm

Bumping this because i just saw another.

"looking for a clan" thread
Private soundout9

Postby soundout9 on Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:28 pm

soundout9 wrote:Bumping this because i just saw another.

"looking for a clan" thread
Private soundout9

Postby dominationnation on Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:55 pm

soundout. First off all stop bumping. This thread is useless and annoying. Second a "looking for a clan thread" means that the player knows what clans are but wants to know which clans are recruiting and what their requirments are. This thread does absolute shit for that.
Cook dominationnation

Postby soundout9 on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:15 pm

soundout9 wrote:Alright, I am tired of seeing all these people posting "wanting to join a clan", or "Clan?" So this is how you do it...

Top right of the screen there is a clicky that says Usergroups

There is a list of Official clans in there. Just click join clan and the moderator will either pm you asking why you want in or you'll just be accepted in.

There are other unofficial clans floating around in the clubhouse and this thread callouts. Those you need to post in their threads to be in.

muy_thaiguy wrote:clans are for the most part battle groups, while others tend to be disscussion groups. It just depends on which one you decide to join. Some benefiets of being in a clan is getting to know others better, and learning new strategies and such. For some Clans, yes, you have to be invited, but others are open for anyone. Not to mention some do have point restrictions on them. Also, some, but not all clans are set so that you can only be in one, while others don't mind if you are in others. Hope this helps a bit.

When posting in a clan that you are interested in joining include some if not all of this information...

Announce you want in: I'm here announcing that I'm interested in joining a clan.
You points: I'm currently over 1800 points and have been there somewhat consistently for a few weeks.

How to create a clan:
3. A description
4. Submit the above information [on a e-ticket] with the group member's names on it.

dominationnation wrote:soundout. First off all stop bumping. This thread is useless and annoying. Second a "looking for a clan thread" means that the player knows what clans are but wants to know which clans are recruiting and what their requirments are. This thread does absolute shit for that.

This isnt only saying what clans are. It tell you how to join a clan. Look at the red. It's directing players to look at the usergroups tab and the clans that are unofficial thread's. NOT TO JUST POST A THREAD SAYING YOU WANT IN A CLAN!!! I encourage people to post in the threads or PM clan leaders. NOT TO CREATE THREADS!!! it really just spams up the callouts forum.
Private soundout9

Postby dominationnation on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:52 pm

soundout9 wrote:
soundout9 wrote:Alright, I am tired of seeing all these people posting "wanting to join a clan", or "Clan?" So this is how you do it...

Top right of the screen there is a clicky that says Usergroups

How to create a clan:
3. A description

dominationnation wrote:soundout. First off all stop bumping. This thread is useless and annoying. Second a "looking for a clan thread" means that the player knows what clans are but wants to know which clans are recruiting and what their requirments are. This thread does absolute shit for that.

This isnt only saying what clans are. It tell you how to join a clan. Look at the red. It's directing players to look at the usergroups tab and the clans that are unofficial thread's. NOT TO JUST POST A THREAD SAYING YOU WANT IN A CLAN!!! I encourage people to post in the threads or PM clan leaders. NOT TO CREATE THREADS!!! it really just spams up the callouts forum.
no you spam up the callout fourms. Half of your posts are "bump" and the other half are "I have a new really stupid idea for a clan that will die away in about 5 minutes." If people care about your thread they will bump it for you. When something falls down the page it means no one cares about it.
Cook dominationnation

Postby soundout9 on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:59 pm

Your right some of my clans are stupid....I never have bumped those.

As for this...this is helpful and not spam. I bump this for the new posters and people who want to join clans. It's not spam when i bump this.

I have to bump this or it will go down in the page because what are people going to post in this?
Private soundout9

Postby dominationnation on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:06 pm

soundout9 wrote:Your right some of my clans are stupid....I never have bumped those.

As for this...this is helpful and not spam. I bump this for the new posters and people who want to join clans. It's not spam when i bump this.

I have to bump this or it will go down in the page because what are people going to post in this?
I give you a challenge. Dont bump this for 5 days. Put in the title "post here if you think this thread is useful" If this stays up on the top of the first page then I will stop flaming you and wear whatever avy you want for a week. If I win however then You stop bumping all threads nd wear whatever avy I want for a week.
Cook dominationnation

Postby soundout9 on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:10 pm

Alright i accept...mostly cause this sounds kinda fun :wink:
Private soundout9

Next

Return to Clan Archives