Conquer Club

CONDITIONAL MOVES INSTEAD OF MISSED TURNS

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

CONDITIONAL MOVES INSTEAD OF MISSED TURNS

Postby Bolbs on Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:36 am

If someone knows that they are going to miss a turn, I think it would be a great idea if you were able to put in conditional moves depending on what the map looks like which will automatically happen once it comes to the your turn.

example: "IF" I had N Afr deploy 3 armies there and attack Brazil going down to 2 armies if i lose and advance all armies if i win, or if I no longer had N Afr do another conditional move.

It would have to be kept very simple, but it would solve a lot of problems in doubles and triples when their partners end up losing because of players missing turns, and will obviously speed up games.
Colonel Bolbs

Postby insomniacdude on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:44 pm

That would seem incredibly difficult to program (maybe twill or lack can come and correct me if I'm wrong) for something that a simple account-sitter can solve.
Cadet insomniacdude

Postby The Weird One on Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:09 pm

insomniacdude wrote:That would seem incredibly difficult to program (maybe twill or lack can come and correct me if I'm wrong) for something that a simple account-sitter can solve.

that's exactly what I was thinking
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Re: CONDITIONAL MOVES INSTEAD OF MISSED TURNS

Postby scutzer on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:26 pm

My 2 cents, while I think this could be done for 1v1 games, there are too many variations, and on site where i play chess (gameknot.com), it allows for this and it works wonderfully. That company is small and definitely doesn't implement anythign difficult, so... Granted I agree this would be more complicated, but not impossible.

I would suggest some of these features be polled to see if folks would be will to pay a premium above the $25 to have them and institute levels of membership, bronze, silver, gold, platinum... WIth each level you can add these features. Assuming it is one people have clamoured for that's extra revenue upon which you can make the site better.
Private scutzer

Return to Archived Suggestions