Conquer Club

Three word story. Stupid and NSFW

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby CBlake on Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:33 pm

One day when he was blowing the Veep, his former boss said "Reverand Kyle, you really need a sex change." This was because Haydena's a fag. Who needs A banging from Kenny and D.isleRealBrown at the staue of sir Richard Simmons the once great gay fitness guroo who now works counting dirty diapers, at the trusted Mcdonald's manufacuring plant. Bending over for the stupid bossman named Smoochy he shook his junk
and dicided to touch reverand_kyle's penis with his hand, that he would have eternal life because he was a Catholic Priest who enjoyed the gay guys penis after he had taken a piss on the wall of the new public whore house. Then he went to visit a large wall to piss razorblades on a wall, but found that he was dead.

Meanwhile, an odd reporter saw a Homosexual with a baseball bat running at a schooner, that had a extremely large and foul smelling butt.

"Bump' said the cc addicted nerd named Utafar, that needs a life.

"I wish I
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Postby CBlake on Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:34 pm

DUDE I DIDNT I FRIKIN WAS WRITING THAT AT THE SAME TIME AS U TO LOOK AND SEE THAT U WROTE THE SAME THING
Captain CBlake

Postby spiesr on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:57 pm

One day when he was blowing the Veep, his former boss said "Reverand Kyle, you really need a sex change." This was because Haydena's a fag. Who needs A banging from Kenny and D.isleRealBrown at the staue of sir Richard Simmons the once great gay fitness guroo who now works counting dirty diapers, at the trusted Mcdonald's manufacuring plant. Bending over for the stupid bossman named Smoochy he shook his junk
and dicided to touch reverand_kyle's penis with his hand, that he would have eternal life because he was a Catholic Priest who enjoyed the gay guys penis after he had taken a piss on the wall of the new public whore house. Then he went to visit a large wall to piss razorblades on a wall, but found that he was dead.

Meanwhile, an odd reporter saw a Homosexual with a baseball bat running at a schooner, that had a extremely large and foul smelling butt.

"I wish I was dead now.
Captain spiesr

Postby Utafar on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:58 pm

because i cant
Sergeant 1st Class Utafar

Postby hawkeye on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:01 pm

get laid when
Cook hawkeye

Postby spiesr on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:02 pm

"I wish I was dead now. Because I can't eat more cheese.
Captain spiesr

Postby hawkeye on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:03 pm

dude AHEM.
Cook hawkeye

Postby Utafar on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:03 pm

out of my

Postby spiesr on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:04 pm

"I wish I was dead now. Because I can't eat more cheese out of my butt. So I
Last edited by spiesr on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain spiesr

Postby hawkeye on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:05 pm

hahayou spelled buttwrong
Cook hawkeye

Postby CBlake on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:34 pm

"I wish I was dead now. Because I can't eat more cheese out of my butt. So I get it from
Captain CBlake

Postby Utafar on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:36 pm

hendy's flapping cunt

Postby CBlake on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:43 pm

"I wish I was dead now. Because I can't eat more cheese out of my butt. So I get it from hendy's flapping cunt it tastes horrible!
Captain CBlake

Postby Utafar on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:46 pm

"I wish I was dead now. Because I can't eat more cheese out of my butt. So I get it from hendy's flapping cunt it tastes horrible!"

but whateva I

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:41 pm

dont care either
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby spiesr on Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:33 pm

"I wish I was dead now. Because I can't eat more cheese out of my butt. So I get it from hendy's flapping cunt it tastes horrible!"

but whateva I don't care either.

Now I worship
Captain spiesr

Postby CBlake on Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:35 pm

Now I worship Reverend Kyle's huge
Captain CBlake

Postby Utafar on Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:23 pm

Now I worship Reverend Kyle's huge fucking retarded head.

Postby CBlake on Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:13 pm

Now I worship Reverend Kyle's huge fucking retarded head. Which is bigger[/b]
Captain CBlake

Postby spiesr on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:32 pm

Now I worship Reverend Kyle's huge fucking retarded head. Which is bigger than even Utafar's
Captain spiesr

Postby ZeoEmpire on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:39 pm

Now I worship Reverend Kyle's huge fucking retarded head. Which is bigger than even Utafar's huge penis which
"I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass"
I wanna kick your ass until your head falls off
Then I'll kick your head and kick your ass again
Why, I don't think it got the message
Open the door sucker, it's Zeo
Here to kick your ass
your ass
Cadet ZeoEmpire

Postby CBlake on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:48 pm

Now I worship Reverend Kyle's huge fucking retarded head. Which is bigger than even Utafar's huge penis which is small and
Captain CBlake

Postby spiesr on Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:11 pm

Now I worship Reverend Kyle's huge fucking retarded head. Which is bigger than even Utafar's huge penis which is small and covered in warts
Captain spiesr

Postby wcaclimbing on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:15 pm

and small living
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:53 am

and men butthole.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games