Conquer Club

College or NFL?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What's more fun to watch?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:22 pm

Total votes : 0

Postby Sammy gags on Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:00 pm

theres more rivalry & less being pampered in High School football, y dont ppl want my autograph?
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby P Gizzle on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:24 pm

DIRESTRAITS wrote:I typically like College sports best. The atheletes aren't pampered crybabies who feel entitled to everything. Plus there is more tradition around college sports. The only sport I like more in the pros is Baseball

i definately am getting annoyed by the crybabies of the sports world. "i'm TO and i'm only getting paid 12 million dollars a year...boo freaking hoo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: " Buck up! Some of us actually have to work to make less than a fraction of what you make in a day

i like the rivalries but now most college kids are getting paid too...i just dont know.....
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Postby DIRESTRAITS on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:25 pm

P Gizzle wrote:
DIRESTRAITS wrote:I typically like College sports best. The atheletes aren't pampered crybabies who feel entitled to everything. Plus there is more tradition around college sports. The only sport I like more in the pros is Baseball

i definately am getting annoyed by the crybabies of the sports world. "i'm TO and i'm only getting paid 12 million dollars a year...boo freaking hoo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: " Buck up! Some of us actually have to work to make less than a fraction of what you make in a day

i like the rivalries but now most college kids are getting paid too...i just dont know.....

You mean like your Huskies? In the 50s they robbed Oregon of the nations 2 top recruits by paying them more than they made in the NFL
Private 1st Class DIRESTRAITS

Postby P Gizzle on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:35 pm

i cant be bothered by an incident in the 50s. im talking about the Claretts in life
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,