Conquer Club

Mafia Family Game **Game Over** Isengard Win

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Mafia Family Game **Game Over** Isengard Win

Postby Telvannia on Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:52 am

Day 1: Pages Start (1)-15
Day 2 start
Day 3 start

list of dead players:
    1. Wicked Gollum (Freelancer)Died Night 4
    2. trestain Sauron (Godfather of Mordor) Died Night 6
    3. Roger Dodger (replaced guia09)
    4. XenHu Gimli Died Night 2
    5. Master Bush Gandalf (doctor) Died Night 1
    7. Puff Boromir (Miller) Died Day 1
    8. moz976 Aragorn (Cop) Died Night 3
    9. panicker Lurtz (Isengard) Died Night 3
    11. The1exile Mouth of Sauron (Mordor) Died Night 4
    12. dcowboys055 Frodo Died Day 5
    13. Sam Jam Meriadoc Took Died Night 6
    14. P Gizzle Legolas (Cop) Died Night 3
    15. DIRESTRAITS Pippin Died Day 2
    16. Machiavelli Sam (doctor) Died Night 2

Living Players
    6. onbekende Grima (Isengard)
    10. vgmmaster Saruman (Godfather of Isengard)
Last edited by Telvannia on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:24 pm, edited 27 times in total.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Telvannia
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:19 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1)

Re: Mafia Family Game **night 1**

Postby wicked on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:17 am

Telvannia wrote:Lets get day started ASAP


But it's still night? :?
User avatar
Major wicked
 
Posts: 15787
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:23 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby DIRESTRAITS on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:19 am

Is it usual for Night to take this long?
User avatar
Private 1st Class DIRESTRAITS
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Smacking everyone who says Oreeegone
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby wicked on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:26 am

yes
User avatar
Major wicked
 
Posts: 15787
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:23 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:50 am

spam.


delete this wicked.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9250
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Telvannia on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:07 am

As the sun rises on Minith Tirith the residents go around there normal duties, moz976 is seen walking and talking with many of the Gondorian residents on his route he stops to talk to trestain who has emerged from the 6th ring of the city. Dcowboys055 is seen in deep conversation with Machiavelli before they bump into Sam Jam and DIRESTRAITS who together walk off to eat breakfast. Over breakfast XenHu begins abuse at P Gizzle who tries to ignore him. The1exile, vgmmaste and Wicked wander of into the city after a quick breakfast to buy some supplies. onbekende just walks away by himself in seemly comfort. guia09 and Puff come running into the room where breakfast is being eating and tell everyone what they have seen, everyone heads to the walls of the 1st ring and lying at the bottom of the walls dead as a doornail his batter form is nearly impossible to recognise lies:
Master Bush Gandalf (doctor)
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Telvannia
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:19 am
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1)

Postby DIRESTRAITS on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:09 am

Aw Crap. That sucks.
User avatar
Private 1st Class DIRESTRAITS
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Smacking everyone who says Oreeegone
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby dcowboys055 on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:22 am

well that sucks
XI since August '06
User avatar
Captain dcowboys055
 
Posts: 2341
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 pm
Location: Milwaukee
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby onbekende on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:38 am

swell, our doc
Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF
User avatar
Lieutenant onbekende
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:19 am
Location: Belgium
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)

Postby panicker on Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:26 am

oh wow . start could not have gone worse

we have 16 players(started) so do you think its safe to assume at least 4 mafia? and possibly 5 ? this is a big kick in the teeth, one of our power roles deceased .

were on the backfoot already

c'mon we got some mafia Image to get right
Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time -
User avatar
Major panicker
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: NE seaside paradise UK

Postby panicker on Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:27 am

that was "lynching" in my previous post , img not working lol
Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time -
User avatar
Major panicker
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: NE seaside paradise UK

Postby DIRESTRAITS on Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:28 am

Anyone wondering how the families play in this?
User avatar
Private 1st Class DIRESTRAITS
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Smacking everyone who says Oreeegone
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)

hi

Postby trestain on Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:49 am

well thats not a good start,
Image

Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general, the more he contributes in manoeuvre, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill
Sergeant 1st Class trestain
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 10:38 am
Location: In this great future you can’t forget your past.
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby vgmmaster on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:57 am

panicker wrote:oh wow . start could not have gone worse

we have 16 players(started) so do you think its safe to assume at least 4 mafia? and possibly 5 ? this is a big kick in the teeth, one of our power roles deceased .

were on the backfoot already

c'mon we got some mafia Image to get right


I don't think I've ever seen a 5 man mafia, so that's out of the question. Also, when you say that this is th worst possible start, you are partially correct. It could have been much worse if the cop was the one found dead, but yes, this is a huge blow to us.

DIRESTRAITS wrote:Anyone wondering how the families play in this?


I was wondering the same thing. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple mafia groups just because of the game title.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class vgmmaster
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:07 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

hi

Postby trestain on Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:11 am

vgmmaster wrote:
panicker wrote:oh wow . start could not have gone worse

we have 16 players(started) so do you think its safe to assume at least 4 mafia? and possibly 5 ? this is a big kick in the teeth, one of our power roles deceased .

were on the backfoot already

c'mon we got some mafia Image to get right


I don't think I've ever seen a 5 man mafia, so that's out of the question. Also, when you say that this is th worst possible start, you are partially correct. It could have been much worse if the cop was the one found dead, but yes, this is a huge blow to us.

DIRESTRAITS wrote:Anyone wondering how the families play in this?


I was wondering the same thing. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple mafia groups just because of the game title.


If there are mutliple mafia groups wioldn't there have been 2 deaths last night though?
Image

Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general, the more he contributes in manoeuvre, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill
Sergeant 1st Class trestain
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 10:38 am
Location: In this great future you can’t forget your past.
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby vgmmaster on Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:17 am

trestain wrote:
vgmmaster wrote:
panicker wrote:oh wow . start could not have gone worse

we have 16 players(started) so do you think its safe to assume at least 4 mafia? and possibly 5 ? this is a big kick in the teeth, one of our power roles deceased .

were on the backfoot already

c'mon we got some mafia Image to get right


I don't think I've ever seen a 5 man mafia, so that's out of the question. Also, when you say that this is th worst possible start, you are partially correct. It could have been much worse if the cop was the one found dead, but yes, this is a huge blow to us.

DIRESTRAITS wrote:Anyone wondering how the families play in this?


I was wondering the same thing. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple mafia groups just because of the game title.


If there are mutliple mafia groups wioldn't there have been 2 deaths last night though?



Good point. I didn't think about that.

However, one thing I've seen before is that the mafia(s) may alternate kills. Such as one mafia kills on day one, the other mafia on day 2.

But if there is only one group, why would it be called Mafia Family? Perhaps I'm thinking about it too much, but the title of the game leads me to believe that there are 2 mafias. Providing that there isn't a 2nd doctor around, we'll probably find out after the next night if there are 2 killers of some sort.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class vgmmaster
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:07 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby panicker on Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:54 am

if the doctor protects on a night , does it count still if he is night killed ?

just in case your theory is right about 2 mafia outfits this may explain that


im just wondering , as im kinda new to online mafia, how many power roles we might have with 16 players , a cop ,im hoping a sane one too, backup medic maybe unlocked now and im very wary of any
spies because of the LOTR theme . dont read into too much im just throwing things out with it being first day and all and writing things down for my benefit

(obviously i dont expect , and hope they dont, power roles to say yup im cop eg lol)
Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time -
User avatar
Major panicker
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: NE seaside paradise UK

Postby Puff on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:01 am

vgmmaster wrote:
trestain wrote:
vgmmaster wrote:
panicker wrote:oh wow . start could not have gone worse

we have 16 players(started) so do you think its safe to assume at least 4 mafia? and possibly 5 ? this is a big kick in the teeth, one of our power roles deceased .

were on the backfoot already

c'mon we got some mafia Image to get right


I don't think I've ever seen a 5 man mafia, so that's out of the question. Also, when you say that this is th worst possible start, you are partially correct. It could have been much worse if the cop was the one found dead, but yes, this is a huge blow to us.

DIRESTRAITS wrote:Anyone wondering how the families play in this?


I was wondering the same thing. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple mafia groups just because of the game title.


If there are mutliple mafia groups wioldn't there have been 2 deaths last night though?



Good point. I didn't think about that.

However, one thing I've seen before is that the mafia(s) may alternate kills. Such as one mafia kills on day one, the other mafia on day 2.

But if there is only one group, why would it be called Mafia Family? Perhaps I'm thinking about it too much, but the title of the game leads me to believe that there are 2 mafias. Providing that there isn't a 2nd doctor around, we'll probably find out after the next night if there are 2 killers of some sort.


A good point.

Though I'm not entirely sure that with 16 players there would be room for two groups.

If there is than how many would be in each group(so there can still be enough citizens).
XenHu wrote:JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! :lol:

*ahem*
That is all.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Puff
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm
Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.

Postby vgmmaster on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:12 am

Puff wrote:
vgmmaster wrote:
trestain wrote:
vgmmaster wrote:
panicker wrote:oh wow . start could not have gone worse

we have 16 players(started) so do you think its safe to assume at least 4 mafia? and possibly 5 ? this is a big kick in the teeth, one of our power roles deceased .

were on the backfoot already

c'mon we got some mafia Image to get right


I don't think I've ever seen a 5 man mafia, so that's out of the question. Also, when you say that this is th worst possible start, you are partially correct. It could have been much worse if the cop was the one found dead, but yes, this is a huge blow to us.

DIRESTRAITS wrote:Anyone wondering how the families play in this?


I was wondering the same thing. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple mafia groups just because of the game title.


If there are mutliple mafia groups wioldn't there have been 2 deaths last night though?



Good point. I didn't think about that.

However, one thing I've seen before is that the mafia(s) may alternate kills. Such as one mafia kills on day one, the other mafia on day 2.

But if there is only one group, why would it be called Mafia Family? Perhaps I'm thinking about it too much, but the title of the game leads me to believe that there are 2 mafias. Providing that there isn't a 2nd doctor around, we'll probably find out after the next night if there are 2 killers of some sort.


A good point.

Though I'm not entirely sure that with 16 players there would be room for two groups.

If there is than how many would be in each group(so there can still be enough citizens).


If there are 16 people, let's say that both mafia groups have 3 people. That's 6 mafia and if there are no Serial Killers, 6 total scum. The 10 townspeople outnumber the mafia at the start of the game.

panicker wrote:if the doctor protects on a night , does it count still if he is night killed ?


It depends on the game mod. Some people will count the night kill, other people will count whichever one is sent to them first. However, it's also possible that both mafias (providing that there are two) targeted the same person.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class vgmmaster
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:07 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Puff on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:14 am

that could be true
XenHu wrote:JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! :lol:

*ahem*
That is all.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Puff
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm
Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.

Postby P Gizzle on Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:00 am

crap.....well, first off, is there anyone who doesn't like MB, and this could be revenge? this is how i usually start off the first day, making lists
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
User avatar
Cook P Gizzle
 
Posts: 4100
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere being absolutely AWESOME!
Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:38 am

vgmmaster wrote:If there are 16 people, let's say that both mafia groups have 3 people. That's 6 mafia and if there are no Serial Killers, 6 total scum. The 10 townspeople outnumber the mafia at the start of the game.


I think that ratio is off. If there are two families it is probably two mafia in each family. If there were three mafia, the town would need to have a bunch of power roles, to even it out.


vgmmaster wrote:
panicker wrote:if the doctor protects on a night , does it count still if he is night killed ?


It depends on the game mod. Some people will count the night kill, other people will count whichever one is sent to them first. However, it's also possible that both mafias (providing that there are two) targeted the same person.


It is also possible that there are two doctors and one of them guessed correctly.
Sergeant Machiavelli
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:34 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby vgmmaster on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:01 pm

Machiavelli wrote:
vgmmaster wrote:If there are 16 people, let's say that both mafia groups have 3 people. That's 6 mafia and if there are no Serial Killers, 6 total scum. The 10 townspeople outnumber the mafia at the start of the game.


I think that ratio is off. If there are two families it is probably two mafia in each family. If there were three mafia, the town would need to have a bunch of power roles, to even it out.


That's possible as well. I only used the number 3 to explain what I was saying and also since 3 seems to be the average size for a mafia group.


Machiavelli wrote:
vgmmaster wrote:
panicker wrote:if the doctor protects on a night , does it count still if he is night killed ?


It depends on the game mod. Some people will count the night kill, other people will count whichever one is sent to them first. However, it's also possible that both mafias (providing that there are two) targeted the same person.


It is also possible that there are two doctors and one of them guessed correctly.


It's possibe there are two doctors, but I've never seen a game where both doctors are active at the same time.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class vgmmaster
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:07 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Master Bush on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:07 pm

P Gizzle wrote:crap.....well, first off, is there anyone who doesn't like MB


Dont be silly.

Also, I hate this game.

Also, I thought Gandalf couldn't die?

Also, I forgot to protected someone on night 1, so I guess it was only right that I was killed.

Also, Frodo is gay.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush
 
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Machiavelli on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:01 pm

Master Bush wrote:Also, I forgot to protected someone on night 1, so I guess it was only right that I was killed.


:roll:
Sergeant Machiavelli
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:34 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Next

Return to The Recovery Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users