Conquer Club

Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Postby Silly Knig-it on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:48 am

Greasemonkey was updated for me on Nov 15, 2017. From what I read on greasespot, this version is not backwards compatible, so Map Rank no longer works.

Am I understanding correctly?


Update: I played around and learned to install Tampermonkey and this script works for me now.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 12:21 am
Location: Everett, WA
Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (29)

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Postby Sirius Kase on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Maprank no longer works for me, I use tampermonkey on chrome on MacOS

EDIT: Map Rank works for me now. I wasn't using the latest update
Last edited by Sirius Kase on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img]https://s24.postimg.org/6rwmdezkl/signature-_IWWYL8_P7.png[/img]
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Sirius Kase
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:35 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (8) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:17 am

Silly Knig-it wrote:Greasemonkey was updated for me on Nov 15, 2017. From what I read on greasespot, this version is not backwards compatible, so Map Rank no longer works.

Am I understanding correctly?


Update: I played around and learned to install Tampermonkey and this script works for me now.

I can confirm this. I installed Tampermoney and uploaded Map Rank 1.5.6 and it works.

Several of the medals do not appear on the Medals Tab:

    Super Medal Achievements
    Challenge Achievements
    Ratings Medals
    Bot Game Medals
    Battle Royale Medals
    Beta Map Medals
    Teammate Medals
    Polymoprhic medals (kind of works)

I am thinking about going through Map Rank GL and editing a few things, like removing the medals section completely (because we now have an in-built medal tracker on the site).
User avatar
Colonel Jdsizzleslice
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: Alabama
Medals: 114
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Gold (1) Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (4)

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Postby Sirius Kase on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:53 pm

SpazzAttack wrote:I did make a discovery, however... If you remove the 2 from the end of the search page URL you will pull up the previous search page version. Maprank is available there.
Previous: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find
New: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find2

I've been experimenting with the old finder to calculate ranks using the team options. Are these numbers valid? Several years ago, the person working of Map Rank GL said that it would be an easy fix, then a couple weeks later, he resigned without saying anything about the validity of map rank results using team options.
[img]https://s24.postimg.org/6rwmdezkl/signature-_IWWYL8_P7.png[/img]
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Sirius Kase
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:35 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (8) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm

Sirius Kase wrote:
SpazzAttack wrote:I did make a discovery, however... If you remove the 2 from the end of the search page URL you will pull up the previous search page version. Maprank is available there.
Previous: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find
New: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find2

I've been experimenting with the old finder to calculate ranks using the team options. Are these numbers valid? Several years ago, the person working of Map Rank GL said that it would be an easy fix, then a couple weeks later, he resigned without saying anything about the validity of map rank results using team options.


As far as I know it works, but I haven't done any detailed comparison with manual results.
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21351
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 222
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (28)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Postby groovysmurf on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:29 am

The team options seem to work fine to filter the results. However, I found out yesterday that if you search for 2 player games only in order to get rankings for 1v1 and poly it doesn't work correctly. Poly games are not being distinguished as being 2 player games. I considered running it with 2, 4, 6 and 8 players selected and then "Standard" and "Polymorphic", but this still skews the results as it will include standard multiplayers with 4, 6 and 8 players as well. If anyone knows of a way to get around this, please let me know.
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH
Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby dgz345 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:57 am

after a lot of code reading. i updated Maprank it should work 100% with polymorphic games now feel free to test as soon as bigWham uploads the files.
the medals are off by some and i don't know why. it should be working but i've only compared it to the tracking of medals of the site and i dont know if there is something that could make a game invalid for medals
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (10)

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby lanyards on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:56 am

dgz345 wrote:after a lot of code reading. i updated Maprank it should work 100% with polymorphic games now feel free to test as soon as bigWham uploads the files.
the medals are off by some and i don't know why. it should be working but i've only compared it to the tracking of medals of the site and i dont know if there is something that could make a game invalid for medals

I ran into the same issue when making the MedalAid script, which is basically a lighter version of MapRank that focuses only on tracking unique defeats for medals and options to display that information in various ways.

My guess for why I couldn't match the site's medal stats was because of scenario games not counting in the site's totals, but being listed and indistinguishable from normal games in the API output. If MapRank's totals are slightly higher (but never lower) for some of the medals, that would support the theory that scenario games won't count for medals and MapRank is functioning as intended.

I did ask Big W about labeling scenario games and he agreed to alter the response from the API and get back to me. It's been almost 6 months at this point =D>
User avatar
Major lanyards
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:31 am
Medals: 121
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Event Gold (2) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (6) Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:36 pm

lanyards wrote:
dgz345 wrote:after a lot of code reading. i updated Maprank it should work 100% with polymorphic games now feel free to test as soon as bigWham uploads the files.
the medals are off by some and i don't know why. it should be working but i've only compared it to the tracking of medals of the site and i dont know if there is something that could make a game invalid for medals

I ran into the same issue when making the MedalAid script, which is basically a lighter version of MapRank that focuses only on tracking unique defeats for medals and options to display that information in various ways.

My guess for why I couldn't match the site's medal stats was because of scenario games not counting in the site's totals, but being listed and indistinguishable from normal games in the API output. If MapRank's totals are slightly higher (but never lower) for some of the medals, that would support the theory that scenario games won't count for medals and MapRank is functioning as intended.

I did ask Big W about labeling scenario games and he agreed to alter the response from the API and get back to me. It's been almost 6 months at this point =D>


Sometimes he needs a poke and a prod. If he agreed to do it, he'll do it, but often a few reminders are needed.
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21351
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 222
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (28)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Vid_FISO on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:47 pm

For some reason I can map rank 28 members of our clan but not the 29th Lord Banner, game finder (old) will display his games, but regardless of whether using game finder or from the menu on the left of screen, it hangs at 80%. Any suggestions?
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
User avatar
Major Vid_FISO
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Hants
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (20) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Keefie on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:30 am

Vid_FISO wrote:For some reason I can map rank 28 members of our clan but not the 29th Lord Banner, game finder (old) will display his games, but regardless of whether using game finder or from the menu on the left of screen, it hangs at 80%. Any suggestions?


Yep, he hangs at 80% for me too.

I've even tried to maprank him on each component ie: Standard, Poly, Quads etc but it always gets stuck on 80%

The easiest solution would be to boot him from the clan. You only need players who'll give you 100% :lol:
Image
User avatar
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 5239
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow
Medals: 124
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (27) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (21)

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby dgz345 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Keefie wrote:
Vid_FISO wrote:For some reason I can map rank 28 members of our clan but not the 29th Lord Banner, game finder (old) will display his games, but regardless of whether using game finder or from the menu on the left of screen, it hangs at 80%. Any suggestions?


Yep, he hangs at 80% for me too.

I've even tried to maprank him on each component ie: Standard, Poly, Quads etc but it always gets stuck on 80%

The easiest solution would be to boot him from the clan. You only need players who'll give you 100% :lol:


Maprank broke because of a fault game. a game that was missing a player. it was a 6 player game with 5 players in it. it was broken and did not pass deployment stage. the game is now deleted by KA and Lord Banner will now give 100% at everything! (dgz345 does not guarantee clan score results)
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (10)

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Vid_FISO on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:49 pm

Thank you for sorting it out so quickly!
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
User avatar
Major Vid_FISO
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Hants
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (20) Tournament Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users