Conquer Club

Official Dice Bitch Thread

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Official Dice Bitch Thread

Postby gannable on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:47 am

The dice blow but I realized I play alot better when I ignore them

The dice were in my head forever; but recently I stopped worrying about it.
User avatar
Captain gannable
 
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:31 pm
Location: not of this world
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Official Dice Bitch Thread

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:33 am

Then why is your rank the same?
2dimes wrote:Putting the ass in Ascension.
Image
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 9230
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 130
The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (5)

Re: Official Dice Bitch Thread

Postby gannable on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:17 am

I was colonel for 3 straight yrs a long time ago.

So i am capable of having a higher rank if I put my mind to it.
User avatar
Captain gannable
 
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:31 pm
Location: not of this world
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Official Dice Bitch Thread

Postby Agent 86 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 am

Sure if you can win with dice 3.41 vs 3. 52 over many games....
Image
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
User avatar
Major Agent 86
 
Posts: 1188
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Cone of silence
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (28)
Challenge Achievement (2) Tribe Achievement (1)

Re: Official Dice Bitch Thread

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:17 pm

gannable wrote:I was colonel for 3 straight yrs a long time ago.

So i am capable of having a higher rank if I put my mind to it.

I know mate.
2dimes wrote:Putting the ass in Ascension.
Image
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 9230
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 130
The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (5)

Re: Official Dice Bitch Thread

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Today's rolls
Image
today's battle outcomes
Image

The beating just doesn't let up! I think it's been nine weeks now.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 20878
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 219
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (18)

Re: Official Dice Bitch Thread

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:59 am

I was listening to CBC radio last night, and heard the story of Tsutomu Yamaguchi. Mr. Yamaguchi was an engineer working for Mitsubishi Industries, and he was assigned to the shipyards at Hiroshima, where, on August 3rd, he survived the atomic bomb. Badly burned, temporarily deaf, and suffering from radiation sickness, he was nonetheless in better condition than many people in the city. He decided to make his way home to see his family. Along with some other survivors, he made his way to a train station where the trains were still running and got a train home.

Back in his home town, he reported to the offices of Mitsubishi, where he tried to explain his experiences in Hiroshima. His boss told him it was implausible that one bomb could do so much damage and called him crazy, at which point a second atomic bomb detonated. Yamaguchi's home town, you see, was Nagasaki. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire! Yamaguchi survived that one also (although he did suffer terrible pains and disfigurement) and eventually lived to the age of 75.

The incredible story of someone escaping from Hiroshima and rushing home to Nagasaki really helped put my own troubles into perspective. I resolved to stop bitching about the dice.

At least for a couple days.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 20878
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 219
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (18)

Re: Official Dice Bitch Thread

Postby BrutalBob on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:12 am

Dukasaur wrote:I was listening to CBC radio last night, and heard the story of Tsutomu Yamaguchi. Mr. Yamaguchi was an engineer working for Mitsubishi Industries, and he was assigned to the shipyards at Hiroshima, where, on August 3rd, he survived the atomic bomb. Badly burned, temporarily deaf, and suffering from radiation sickness, he was nonetheless in better condition than many people in the city. He decided to make his way home to see his family. Along with some other survivors, he made his way to a train station where the trains were still running and got a train home.

Back in his home town, he reported to the offices of Mitsubishi, where he tried to explain his experiences in Hiroshima. His boss told him it was implausible that one bomb could do so much damage and called him crazy, at which point a second atomic bomb detonated. Yamaguchi's home town, you see, was Nagasaki. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire! Yamaguchi survived that one also (although he did suffer terrible pains and disfigurement) and eventually lived to the age of 75.

The incredible story of someone escaping from Hiroshima and rushing home to Nagasaki really helped put my own troubles into perspective. I resolved to stop bitching about the dice.

At least for a couple days.


A very good point Duk and a perspective we should all take on board, yet at the same time, I cannot help but think of the people that call me crazy for describing how one set of dice can be so f***ed up
Major BrutalBob
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:44 am
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users